Encounter

Dream 2

Nobody´s POV

When morning came, Lee Hong Ki woke up early and drove to the studio where supposedly he had a photo shoot session. The moment he arrived there everyone greeted him and told him to go to the dressing room to change his clothes into another outfit.

“Was that Lee Hong Ki?” Kim Ji Won asked her manager.

“Ha… yes. You´ll be taking photos together” the manager said to her as she just smirked thinking “He´s mine”

Once Lee Hong Ki came out the photo shoot started and he started posing with Kim Ji Won for the cover of a magazine. It took a couple of hours for it to finish. Once the photographers had taken all the pictures they needed, Lee Hong Ki just went back to the dressing room to change back to his usual clothes.

The moment Lee Ji Won saw him come back out she quickly ran to him and hanged on to his arm saying “Would you like to go for a drink?”

“No, thanks” he said coldly to her as he pushed away her hand from his arm and walked away to get to his next schedule.

Kim Ji Won´s POV

Once I saw him come out of the dressing room I thought “This is my chance” so I ran up to him and hanged on his arm asking “Would you like to go for a drink?”

When he suddenly just pushed me away saying with a really cold tone “No, thanks”

“Playing hard to get ha…. Let´s see if you won´t be mine” I thought to myself as I watched him leaving the studio.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After I woke up I went to practice my dance moves for the song that I was going to sing at the concert. I practiced and practiced for quite a while.

Once I finished practicing I wiped my sweat with a towel and went to quickly take a shower, to freshen up and then I quickly got dressed packing my exercising clothes into my small bag. Since it was still morning I was suddenly craving for coffee, so I went to a coffee shop that was nearby.

“Excuse me, I´d like a Macchiato” I said to the worker.

When suddenly this guy looks at me and says “Hi” with a smirk.

“He seems rather familiar” I thought to myself as I suddenly had a flash back…

Flashback

 “Sorry” He said to me without even being sincere with his words.

“Oh, I feel your sincerity” I said sarcastically to him as he looked at me and took some money from his wallet saying “Here, just buy a new one”

End of Flashback

Kai´s POV                                                              

Since I was feeling thirsty, I went to the coffee shop that I usually go to and ordered a caramel Mocha and as I was waiting for my coffee I heard a girl ordering a coffee so I just glanced to the side noticing that it was that girl that I had bumped into on the sidewalk yesterday when I was in a hurry.

Finding it funny that I had bumped into her I just smirked and said “Hi”

She didn´t say anything to me for a like a minute, when suddenly she said “Oh, it´s you” with a non-interested tone as she grabbed her coffee and walked away sitting at a table near the window of the coffee shop.

After the worker gave me my coffee I quickly walked to her and sat on the chair that was in front of her and said to her smiling “Don´t you recognize me?”

“Of course I do, you’re the idiot that broke my cake” she said to me as she drank her macchiato.

“Besides that, don´t you recognize me from anywhere else?” I asked her.

“No, why? Was I supposed to?” she asked me.

“And why are you sitting next to me?” she asked me.

“Because I thought that such a beautiful girl, shouldn´t be left alone” I said to her trying to catch her attention as I gave her a smile.

“And why would that be?” she asked me.

“Because a ert could try and steal you away” I said to her smiling as she suddenly drank the rest of the coffee, lifting up from her chair saying “The only ert I see around here is you” as she walked out of the coffee shop.

“She´s interesting” I thought to myself as I watched her walk away from the window.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Jeez, what was up with that guy” I thought to myself as I walked out of the coffee shop and went on to my next schedule.