Drunk

Dream 2

Nobody´s POV

Ji-Eun and Kai sat there for hours, drinking beer together. Crying, she kept talking about Hong Ki and as she drank she shouted “Pabo! (Idiot!)”

“Hey, you should stop drinking; you´ve already drank quite a few” Kai said taking the beer out of her hands.

“Let me drink!” She said with a drunken voice taking the beer from Kai.

“You´re drunk as it is, so don´t drink anymore” he said to her.

“Kai…” she said to him continuing to drink more.

“What?” He asked her.

“Why did he cheat on me? Why does it hurt so much to love him?” Ji-Eun asked him.

“I don’t know… But love is like that. It’s just like a joke, sometimes its fun and sometimes it hurts” He said as he looked at the sky watching the bright blue sky darkening it´s color.

“Have you ever sincerely loved someone?” She asked him all of a sudden.

“No” He said to her as she suddenly laid her head on his shoulder. Kai then slightly turned his face to look at her and thought to himself “… but I think I´ve finally found someone who I´m willing to” as he looked at her sleeping puffy face from all the crying.

It was already getting late and cold so Kai looked at Ji-Eun and pulled her on to his back saying “Let´s get you home” as he piggy backed her to his car opening the front door and getting her into the car. He shut the door and ran to his side, starting the car up and seeing that she was shivering from the cold he grabbed his jacket that was in the back seat and gently covered her.

Once he arrived at her apartment he tried waking her slightly up and asked “Which room do you live in?”

“Cloud 9!” She said still in her drunk mode. Hearing her Kai starts giggling to himself and tries asking her again “What´s your room number?”

“Cloud….9” she said falling back into her sleep.

“Jeez this girl…. Where am I going to take you…. I can´t take you to my dorm…” He mumbled as he then thought “But I can´t just leave her anywhere… I guess I have no choice” as he turned his car around and drove to his dorm.

Kang Min Hyuk´s POV

As I was practicing with my band, Suzy suddenly barged in with the newspaper saying “Have you seen the news?”

“What is it?” I asked as she gave me the paper saying “Take a look” and as I read it and saw Hong Ki kissing Ji Won, I angrily walked out and got on to my motorbike.

“Wait! I’m coming with you!” Suzy said to me. She sat on the back of the bike and I drove to Hong Ki´s rehearsing studio. Angrily, I barged in and walked with a fast pace towards him.

“Min Hyuk?” Hong Ki said seeing me as he suddenly got punched and fell to the floor.

“Arrgh” Hong Ki complained from the pain.

“What did I say about hurting her!” I yelled at him and as I was about to punch him again, Suzy then grabbed my arm saying “Don´t hit him anymore” as she glared at Hong Ki and said “Don´t come near Ji-Eun!”

Suzy then dragged me out of the studio.

Hong Ki´s POV

As Jae Jin and Jong-Hoon helped me up, Min-Hwan asked me “Are you okay?” as I wiped the blood from the side of my lip saying “I´m fine, I deserved it anyways” as I walked out of the studio and headed to my car. I put my car keys in the key lock and started the engine, driving in a fast speed towards my house.

Once I go there, I put my keys on top of the table and walked to my bedroom, lying down slowly and taking out my phone from my pocket and entered the photos folder. Checking out Ji-Eun’s pictures, sliding each and every one of them. And as I looked at the pics I slowly remembered our times together.

“Flashback (moments from highschool till now)”

(At the ice skiing place) - Right when she slipped by a little Hong Ki grabbed her arm saying “Hold my hands, it´s be easier trust me”. So Lee Ji-Eun then grabbed both his hands as Hong Ki skied backwards while pulling her. “Woah this is actually fun” she said getting all happy. “I know right?” he said also smiling at her.

(When she fell asleep waiting for him) - “She fell asleep” he thought to himself as he walked up to her ready to wake her up.

But when he was about to wake her up he …unconsciously, started approaching her slowly having his lips against hers.

(At the hospital) - “I’m not a pig! Are you starting a fight with me?” she said looking at him with a serious face as Lee Hong Ki just starts snickering saying “You´re right, you´re not a pig. You´re just a cute little girl that doesn´t know how to eat cake…” as he starts rubbing his hand on the side of her lips to take the sweet chocolate out.

(After discharge) - Lee Hong Ki … entered the school he saw Ji-Eun battling a little with her crutches, since she wasn´t used to it. So seeing her like that, snickering he mumbles “I guess I have no choice” as he walks up to her in a fast pace and picks her up like a princess.

“Yaah! What are you doing?” she complained as he just smiled at her saying “I´m just helping a hopeless lamb”

(Helping her sing) - … as she was singing he just thought “She really looks cute when singing” as he unconsciously found himself walking up to her gently caressing her face, wanting to kiss her.

“What are you doing?” she asked me as he quickly snapped back to reality and pulled his hand back.

“Jeez, your hand smells like onion” she said to him giggling.

“That´s why I put my hand on your face, it´s to rub the smell on it” he said to her jokingly playing with her.

(At her Debut) - Lee Hong Ki then pushes her hands away and says “It´s you that I like”

“Really?” She asked him crying her eyes out. As she got called out and went on to stage.

(At his birthday surprise) - Ji-Eun was standing there in the middle with the cake on her hand singing me the happy birthday song

“Happy birthday Hong Ki!” she said to me with a big smile on her face.

(When he was sick) - I could see Ji-Eun humming to herself as she cooked something. She was wearing my white shirt, which looked like dress; when she´s wearing it, I just smiled as I slowly watched her as Ji-Eun suddenly saw me. “How are you feeling?” she asked me.

“End of Flashback”

“I don´t want these memories to just be a thing of the past… I want to create more memories with her. But I guess it´s too late now…” I mumbled to myself turning to the right side of my bed and looking at her beautiful photo.

Kai´s POV

After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at my dorm. I parked the car, took out the keys and placed them in the right pocket of my pants and looked at Ji-Eun who was sleeping so soundly. I opened my door and then closed it. I ran to Ji-Eun´s side and opened the door slowly taking her out of the car and moving her on to my back.

Once she was on my back I placed the jacket slightly over her head and piggy backed her to the front door of my house. And since I couldn´t reach my pocket for the door keys I knocked on the door, waiting for one them to open it.

After waiting for around one minute one of them opened the door. It was Baekhyun who had opened it.

“You´ve finally arriivv…..e…d. Why is there a girl on your back?” He said to me with a stunned expression. 

 

***************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed chapter 14 :D hehe

Please comment and subscribe if you can and tell me about what your thoughts or your opinion of the chapter.

Like that I´ll know that my readers are actually alive :P hehe (just goofing around)

**************************************************************************