Wedding

Dream 2

Nobody’s POV

It was ten in the morning when Hong Ki’s members came knocking at his door continuously. Because of the noise Ji-Eun ended up waking up, seeing that she can’t exactly walk up to the door herself and open it, she’s starts pushing Hong Ki.

“Just five more minutes” He mumbled, pushing her back down with his other arm and hugging her, she felt flustered and embarrassed but seriously Hong Ki had to wake up. So she struggled in his embrace and yelled “Hong Ki! Somebody is at the door!” and that’s when he finally opened his eyes from dreamland.

The both of them got up from bed and walked to the door and when they opened it, s came barging in, in happiness.

“Don’t you guys have manners?” Ji-Eun asked them.

“Nope” Jae Jin said to her with a smile on his face as if he was actually proud of having no manners at all.

“Anyways… get dressed we have to go and eat and then get ready for tonight’s concert” said Choi Jong-Hoon.

“Yeah but we can’t get changed right now because of the handcuffs, it’s hard to take out the clothing” Hong Ki explained to him.

“We have to figure out a way to remove those after the concert” said Choi Min-Hwan.

The four of them walked out of their room and Hong Ki suddenly looked at Ji-Eun with a begging expression.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Ji-Eun asked him, worriedly.

“I need to go to the bathroom” He said to her, biting his lower lip.

“You’re joking right?” She asked, hoping he wasn’t serious. But he just giving her that look and said “Nope” and dragged her to the bathroom. Hong Ki opened his zipper and Ji-Eun just stared.

“Are you going to look, while I pee?” He asked her with a shocked expression.

“Of course not!” she yelled, turning to look at the other direction. After a minute passed she asked him “Are you done?”

“Yep… just need to wash my hands now” He said to her and went and cleaned his hands. Once they were finished, they walked out of their room and went to a small restaurant that was in the hotel. They walked to where their members were and sat next to them.

“So how was it sleeping together?” Jae Jin teased. But Ji-Eun kept quiet, while Hong Ki gave an ok sign with his fingers, while she wasn’t looking.

“Ji-Eun” Choi Min-Hwan called her.

“What?” she asked him.

“Has Hong Ki explained the misunderstanding already?” He asked her.

“What misunderstanding?” she asked him.

“About the fact that it was Ji Won’s fault and not his” He explained to her. Ji-Eun just looked at him and remembered what he had told her yesterday night and said “Yeah, that misunderstanding is cleared”

“So does that mean….” All the members said to together but before they could complete the sentence, Ji-Eun already knew what they were going to ask. “No we are not back together” she said to them while Hong Ki just looked at her and asked “We’re not?”

“No” She said to him.

“Why? We cleared the misunderstanding, right?” Hong Ki asked her. Ji-Eun ignoring him, she grabs the menu and says “I’m hungry! What do they have here to eat?”

Ji Won’s POV

After I finished modeling I quickly went home to try and make some homemade lunch, for Kai. And after a while I finished. I went to Kai’s training room and walked up to him saying “Try this”

“What is this?” He asked me, finding it suspicious. He took a look at interior of the box and noticed that it was homemade food, but he was finding it weird and asked me “Did you make this?”

“Yeah” I answered him.

“But you never cook” He said to me lifting an eyebrow. So I just looked at him and said “Well I wanted to try cooking, so just taste it and tell me what you think”

“Ok, but you didn’t poison this did you?” He asked me, with a serious expression.

“You’re and idiot!” I yelled at him, slapping my bag on his head and walked out of his training room. “Seriously, I try and do something nice and he asks me if I poisoned it?!” I muttered angrily as I walked away.

Kai’s POV

After Ji Won walked out I took a bite of the food and it actually tasted nice. Kris then walked up to me and said “Well that was weird”

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Ji Won just gave you a homemade lunch box” Kris said to me.

“So…” I said to him as I kept on eating since I felt really hungry.

“She never does that unless…” Kris said not finishing his sentence.

“Unless what?” I asked him.

“Unless she likes you” He said to me with a smirk. The moment he said those three words ‘she likes you’ I literally spit my food out and the rice that I was chewing ended up on Kris’s face. “Yaah! That’s disgusting man!” He complained, wiping the rice off his face.

“Sorry, you surprised me all of sudden” I said to him, passing him a tissue. “…. And besides there’s no way she likes me. She likes Hong Ki” I explained to him as he just looked at me and asked “Didn’t you hear what she said yesterday?”

“What?” I asked him.

“She said she would stop liking him. Maybe it’s because she likes you” Kris said to me with a smile but I just looked at him and said “Naah, your nuts”

Ji-Eun’s POV

After time had passed the guys were getting ready for the concert and because I had no choice but to appear on stage, the makeup artists and the hairdressers also prepared me. Hong Ki then heard s being called, meaning he had to appear on stage. When we walked there the fans were screaming like crazy, but then they went quiet and suddenly screamed “Isn’t that IU?”

“Hi! I said on the mic and the fans just screamed “I love you IU” and I just smiled at them. Hong Ki and his band started playing their music. And after they were finished everyone started screaming “KISS! KISS! KISS!”

I just looked at him embarrassed and whispered “Don’t even think about it” but he ignored me and put his hand around my waist, pulling me against him and whispered “But you're my girlfriend” and he kissed me in front of millions of fans. I could hear whistling and claps. He then pulled away from the kiss and whispered “I love you”

But I just turned my face which was as red as a tomato and smiled from embarrassment to the fans. Once we got out of the stage one of the staff came running with a tool on his hand and said to Choi Min-Hwan “This should break the handcuffs” as he handed it over to him.

Min-Hwan then looked at us and said “Are you guys ready?”

“Of course we are! Just break it already!” I said to him, so he walked up to us and after three minutes Hong Ki and I were no longer handcuffed to each other. All of us then walked up to the hotel and went back to our own rooms.

Hong Ki suddenly then grabbed me and asked “Will you be my girlfriend?… again”

I just smiled and asked “If I say yes what will you do?”

“I’ll be the happiest man alive” He said to me with a big smile. So I just looked at him and pecked him on the lips and smiled.

“Is that a yes?” He asked me.

“Yeah…” I said to him as I walked away and grabbed some clothes, went to the bathroom, locking the door and took a shower.

Nobody’s POV

During their stay in Japan Hong Ki and Ji-Eun went on lots of dates and on the last day before leaving to Korea Hong Ki went and prepared a special occasion with s for Ji-Eun. It took them a while since they had to decorate and everything and Hong Ki even got dressed fancily.

Hong Ki grabbed his phone and called Ji-Eun, to meet up with him. So she grabbed her bag at the hotel and left to meet with him, when she arrived she didn’t see him, but when she opened the door there was a path of flowers, so she followed it until she ended up standing in the middle of a heart.

Hong Ki appeared walking towards her and singing her a love song while Song Seung-hyun played the guitar.

Ji-Eun just stood in loss of words, she even cried out of joy. Until Hong Ki suddenly stopped singing, kneeled before her and asked “Will you marry me?”

“Yes! Yes! I will!” She said happily throwing a big hug on to him and he hugged her back, the members walked in clapping and said “I’m happy that you guys are getting married and all but we need to pack and leave”

“Right…” Hong Ki said to him. He held onto her hand and they quickly went to pack everything. They went to the airport and got onto to the plane and when they arrived to Korea, Ji Won, Kai, Suzy and Min Hyuk were standing there waiting for them.

Ji-Eun’s POV

When we arrived and I saw Ji Won I thought “She’s going to try something”, while Hong Ki hardly did we arrive he quickly went and flashed the news “Ji-Eun and I are getting married!”

Everyone was happy and the weirdest of all was that Ji Won was happy too, she even walked up to me and said “Congratulations” finding it weird I asked her “Aren’t you going to try and separate us?”

“You don’t have to worry I don’t like Hong Ki anymore, I like…. Kai” she said pointing at him so I just sighed out of relief and said “That’s good”

Suzy then asked me when we were getting married and Hong Ki suddenly said “In two days”

“What? Isn’t that too soon?” I asked him, surprised.

“Of course not” He said to me.

“… Besides while you were asleep on the plane I told your umma the news and she also agreed, she even prepared a dress for you” He said to me smiling.

“You’re joking right?” I asked him but I could see it in his face that he wasn’t. Suzy then grabbed my arm in happiness and said “I have something to tell you”

“What is it?” I asked her, when she suddenly threw a big smile and said “Minhyuk and I are dating”

“How come I didn’t know about this?” I asked her.

“Well it happened while you were gone” She said to me, so I just looked at her and said “Haven’t you heard of a technology called ‘the phone’ or maybe even the ‘internet’”

"Sorry.... but I wanted to tell you in person" She said to me but then she looked at me and said "But I could say the same thing to you, Hong Ki and you are back together not only date but 'getting marries' and you also didn't tell me about it"

"Sorry...." Ji-Eun said with an apologetic look.

Nobody’s POV

On the next day Ji-Eun, Ji Won and Suzy were looking around the stores for pretty dresses since Ji Won and Suzy only found out last minute. They spent the whole day shopping and beautifying themselves. In the next morning Ji-Eun woke up late and quickly got into her bridal dress, did her makeup and hair and walked out of her apartment.

She caught a taxi and went to church. When she got there, her father was standing in the room waiting for her. “Sorry appa, I’m here” she said to him while he looked at her and said “You’re as clumsy as ever” he put his arm out and she held onto his arm, they stood behind the doors and her father asked “Are you ready?”

She took a deep breath and said “I’m ready”

The doors opened, the wedding song started playing and Ji-Eun and her father walked down the aisle, Hong Ki stood there handsomely waiting for her. When they walked up to Hong Ki the father looked at him and whispered “Take good care of my daughter” and walked away to his seat while Hong Ki just smiled.

After both of them saying their vows and accepting each other the priest smiled and said “You may kiss the bride”

Hong Ki smiling pushed her against him and slapped a kiss on her causing the audience to laugh and clap at the same time. The both of them ran out the church doors happily while everyone through flowers at them and Ji-Eun threw her bouquet of flowers to everyone.

She looked back and saw that Suzy had caught it, so she smiled and said “I guess you’re next”

 

The End

************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it ^_^

Thank you all for reading and supporting my story that really made me happy.

I hope you'll keep supporting me on my upcoming stories :D

************************************************************************************************************************************