Birthday

Dream 2

I entered my apartment and sat on my bed “Tomorrow, it´s finally going to be the day” I thought to myself as I laid on it feeling tired from the schedules and running around everywhere.

In the next morning I woke up early to start baking the cake. So I quickly went to the kitchen and started working on it. After one hour had passed I finished baking it and quickly frosted it with whipping cream and tried decorating it with pieces of fruit.

After I had finally finished the cake I packed it up in a small box, ready to take it. But I before that, I went to my bedroom to get prettily dressed and did my makeup. Right after that I picked up the cake and quickly gave a call to Min Hyuk.

“Min Hyuk…” I called him.

“What is it…” He asked me as I quickly told him “Come to the Blunch restaurant in thirty minutes and bring Suzy too”

“Oh, ok…” he said to me as I said “Ok, bye” as I turned off the call and walked to the elevator with the cake.

I walked out of the apartment building and as I had just walked for five minutes someone went against me while running and I fell “Aish… that hurt” I complained.

“The cake?!” I thought to myself as I saw it all broken in the box.

“Are you okay?” The guy asked me.

“No, I´m not okay! Because of you my cake broke!” I yelled at the guy as I got up on my feet.

“Sorry” He said to me without even being sincere with his words.

“Oh, I feel your sincerity” I said sarcastically to him as he looked at me and took some money from his wallet saying “Here, just buy a new one”

“Jeez, this guy is pissing me off” I thought to myself as I took his money and shoved it back in his pocket saying “You think everything can be solved with money? Sorry, but I don´t need it”

I turned my back on him and quickly went back into my apartment to start baking a new one.

Nobody´s POV

“She´s pretty and feisty” Kai mumbled to himself as he looked at the time saying “! I´m going to be late for rehearsal”, so he quickly continued running to the place.

Once he got to the place Luhan said “You´re late!”

“Sorry man, I bumped into some chick while running here” he explained to him.

“Since you´re here, let´s start dancing” said Lay to Kai as he the music “Growl”

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After another hour passed I got a call from Suzy.

“Where are you? We´ve been waiting for half an hour” she said to me.

“Sorry, I´ll be right there” I said to her as I quickly packed the cake in the box and grabbed and taxi there.

Once I got there, the three of us walked in to the place to start decorating it and after a few hours passed we had everything ready so I gave a phone call to Lee Hong Ki.

“Hey, it´s me” I said to him.

“What is it?” He asked me.

“Can you come to the Blunch restaurant? I really need to talk to you” I said to him.

“Sure, I´ll be there right away” he said to me as he turned off the call.

“He´s coming, everybody hide!” I said to them as we waited for him.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When she said she needed to talk to me, I felt kind of nervous. “Is she going to break up with me?” I thought to myself worriedly. So, I picked my car keys and headed towards the restaurant she had told me to meet at.

But, I noticed the lights were turned off. So, I tried to open it and in the end it opened and when I walked it the lights suddenly went on the three of them yelled “Happy birthday!!”

Ji-Eun was standing there in the middle with the cake on her hand singing me the happy birthday song.

“Happy birthday Hong Ki!” she said to me with a big smile on her face. I felt really surprised, I didn´t even remember that it was my own birthday.

“Is this why you couldn´t be with me for the last three days?” I asked her as she smiled at me saying “Yeah, I was learning how to bake a cake”

I felt really relieved hearing that, and here I thought that she was losing interest in me “I´ll kill that Min-Hwan, putting stupid stuff in to my head” I thought to myself as she put the cake on the table and ran to get something.

“Here, this is your present” she said with a wide smile on her face, acting all cute. So, I quickly opened it seeing a silver watch in the box.

“Thanks” I said smiling at her as I put it on my wrest.

“But you know there´s something that I wanted, without it being a watch” I said to her smiling.

“What did you want?” she asked me.

“Well we´ve been dating for a year now and you don´t even call me oppa. So, how about calling oppa from now on?” I asked her smiling as she started blushing, saying “I´m not going to say that”

“Why not?” I asked her as she then looked at me and said “Because it´s embarrassing”

“Just try it” I said to her as she started trying to say the word “Oo-o-p—ppppaa… Argghhh, forget it this is embarrassing”

“Come on, just say it once” I said to her as she tried it again “O-o-ppa” blushing all the way to her ears looking sideways as Min Hyuk and Suzy just giggled saying “She´s so cute”

“Anyways what did you guys get me?” I asked them as the both of them looked at each other and said “Nothing”

“You guys come, but don´t even get me a gift” I said to them as Lee Ji-Eun pulled on my shirt saying “That´s right. Try the cake I made”

So I quickly took a slice from it and had a bite. “It tastes nice” I thought to myself as I looked at her and made a sour face as if I was going to vomit.

“It doesn´t taste good?” she asked me worriedly as I then quickly smiled saying “I´m joking, It´s tastes good” as she starts hitting me on the arm calling me an idiot.

All of us just ate the cake and enjoyed the rest of the day together laughing and cracking up jokes and when it started really getting late I took her home.

“Bye” she said to me as she was about to get out of the car.

“What about my kiss?” I asked as she then looked at me and said “Close your eyes” so I closed them pushing my lips forward waiting for her to kiss me.

But instead she just kissed my cheek, and when I opened my eyes she pulled her tongue at me and got out of the car giggling.

“Jeez… this girl” I mumbled to myself giggling as I my car and went back home, parking the car and entering my house, putting my keys on top of the drawer as I went into the bedroom and flopped on to the bed feeling really exhausted.

And as I was resting I suddenly received a call from my manager.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Tomorrow  you have a photo shoot schedule with Kim Ji Won, don´t be late for it” he said to me as I turned the phone off right away.

“A photo shoot, ha” I thought to myself as I just sighed .