At the club

Dream 2

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Once Hong Ki got into his car and drove away, I turned my back and started walking slowly on the side of the pavement. I walked for around 200 meters and then stopped, slightly lifting my hand, waiting for a cab to stop next to me.

After I had waited for about 5 minutes, a taxi appeared. So, I got in and told the taxi driver where to take me too, and he drove me to the building where they shoot the Weekly Idol show. When we reached there, I paid him for the trip and got out of the car.

I walked in to the building and the first thing I did was greet the workers. The show started and I walked towards Jeong Hyeong Don and Defconn to greet them as the cameras filmed us. They seemed really happy to see me and quite excited.

“Have you seen Weekly Idol before?” Don asked me.

“Well… I saw the one with FTISLAND” I said to them smiling.

“Which one of the members do you like in between the group?” Defconn asked me.

“Lee Hong Ki” I said with a smile on my face and that´s when they looked at each other snickering and said to me “Do you like him?”

“Yes” I said to them as they looked at me and said smiling “Then why don´t you send him a video message saying that you love him”

I just started giggling from embarrassment and said “Do I really have to do this?”

“Yes” he said to me giggling. So, I looked to the camera and said to Lee Hong Ki through video message “Uhmm… Hi! Hong Ki… You did well on your last concert. Saranghae (I love you)” as I did a form of a heart with my hands and smiled.

After that Don just looked at me smiling and said “We´ll make sure that Lee Hong Ki sees that” and I just kept on blushing. After that I did the random play dance, where they put my song on and change to different parts of the dances and I just had to somehow catch up and remember which part was the dance move I was supposed to do.

The moment I finished, I was able not to do even one single mistake on my dance moves. So, after the random dance play, they did the write-it-over profile thing with me, so I was in the show for quite a while.

Nobody´s POV

Kai was in the S.M Building on the fifth floor alone in a room sitting down at a table while looking up for more information about Lee Ji-Eun (IU) on his silver colored laptop.

And as Kim Ji Won was passing by the room to meet with her manager she happened to see Kai in the room alone, so she walked in and stood there behind him, trying to see what he was looking at. But since he was so concentrated on it, he didn´t even realize that she was standing right behind him.

So, Ji Won slowly leaned in, having her face close to his and asked “What are you looking at?”

Hearing her voice, Kai suddenly gets startled and says to her “Jeez, I didn´t even hear you walking in”

Finding it funny, she starts giggling and says “That´s because you were so immersed in it that you didn´t even hear me. Anyways, what are you looking at?”

“Oh, I´m just checking some pictures of this girl” He said to her, showing IU´s pictures.

“Oh, I saw this girl. Just this morning, do you know who she is?” Ji Won asked him as he said to her “Her name is Ji-Eun, she´s pretty, hah. But apparently she´s dating some guy”

“She´s dating Lee Hong Ki” She said to him as she looked at IU´s pictures and said “she´s not that pretty, but why? Do you like her?”

“Yeah, I like her. She´s cute and interesting” Kai said to her as he looked at IU´s pictures all smiley.

“Then do you want to help me with something?” she asked Kai.

“Help with what?” Kai asked her, feeling curious of what she wanted help with.

“Well, I like Hong Ki… and you like Ji-Eun. So, I was thinking how about we work together and separate those two” she said to him with an evil looking smile.

“Sorry, but no” He said to her straight away.

“Why not?” She asked Kai.

“Because, I´m not into those kind of things. If you want to separate those two, you can do it yourself” he said to her as he shut his pc, grabbed it and left the room.

Kang Min Hyuk´s POV

After the movie had finished, it was already seven o´clock and the sky that was so blue was gone, we could only see stars slowly appearing. When Suzy looked at the time on her watch she sighed, mumbling as she looked at the sky “He´s probably at that club by this time of the night”

“Should we go there, then?” I suggested as she looked at me and moved her head from side to side with a sad expression.

“Come on let´s go, I promise you won´t regret it” I said to her smiling as I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my hairdresser and stylist. I looked at them and said “Make her look really pretty”

As time passed by, they dressed her into a strapless shimmering white, above the knee length dress, entailing a double layered bubble skirt, the top bubble layer being a mid-length shorter than the second bubble layer skirt with a finesse touch of a cute little silk white bow snuggled just under her bosom. Her dark browned hair in a straight simple style softly flowing over her shoulders and ending at the tip of her bosoms.

She was simply gorgeous. So, we got a cab and went to the club that her boyfriend was at and when we got there as we walked in the lights danced and played on her dark brown hair, revealing the beautiful tones of brown and off the silk of her dress making her look like a vision of simplistic beauty.

As we were there I noticed that there was a stage, where you could sing to the people in the club, so I looked at her and smiled saying “Stay here”

“Where are you going?” She asked me, grabbing on to my jacket like a cute kid that looked like she was about to be abandoned.

“Don´t worry. You´ll see” I said to her with a soft smile as I gently took her hands off of my arm and walked up the small stairs and on to the stage passing by Suzy´s ex-boyfriend. Once, I was on there I looked at one of the guys that played the music and asked him if I could sing a song on stage. And since he allowed it I got a small chair and moved it to the front of the stage and sat on it having a type of African drum in between my legs as the guy that I talked to, played the guitar.

I pushed the mic close to my mouth and started hitting the drum gently with the tip of my fingers as the guitarist played the notes to the song “Star” and as I sang the song I just watched Suzy at the back of the club, smiling as I kept on singing.

And as she smiled I felt as if I wanted to make her smile like that every day.

Bae Suzy´s POV

When Min Hyuk got on stage and started singing I felt amazed, since I thought that he could only play the drums and not sing. But when I heard his voice, it sounded so sweet and I couldn´t divert my eyes from him.

As he sang the lyrics …

(…)

Shining star that´s far away

It must have come down to my heart

Star engraved in my heart

Shining star in my heart, I think that might be you

(…)

 

For a very long time

I know you´re the love I´ve dreamed of

Let´s always be together

Even after a very long time

I hope you always shine in the same place

(…)

 

I felt as if he was only singing to me and it was only the two of us in the club. No one else existed, I felt so happy just watching him sing those beautiful lyrics along with his sweet voice, until I suddenly got interrupted from watching that beautiful sight of him.

“You look good” In Guk said to me with a smile on his face. I didn´t know what to say to him and I was feeling really uncomfortable and nervous.

“If I had known you looked this good, I wouldn´t have dumped you” He said to me but I just looked to the floor and ignored him, since I didn´t want to see his face or make eye contact with him.

“Why aren´t you talking to me?” He asked me as he started grabbing my arm, expecting me to take a look at him but I still didn´t even take a glance at him. The song then finished and everyone clapped for him so I lift my head up and looked at Min Hyuk, seeing how all the girls couldn´t take their eyes off of him.

 

********************************************************************************************

Thank you for supporting my story and always being so patient ^_^

Please subscribe and comment if you can :)

And I´ll try and update the next chapter as soon as possible! *^_^*

********************************************************************************************