Apartment

Dream 2

Nobody’s POV

When they heard her voice from afar, all their expressions changed. It went from a wide smile to a frown.

Choi Jong-Hoon tapped Hong Ki’s shoulder and said “Your girl is here”

“Damn it, I swear she’s like a bee going after a honey! She doesn’t leave me alone” Hong Ki complained. Ji Won came running towards them and flashed her beautiful fake smile saying “Hi! I came to see you guys off!”

But then she notices that Ji-Eun was there and really close to Hong Ki and starts feeling upset and jealous.

“What are you doing here?” She said with a cheeky voice.

“She’s coming to Japan with us” Hong ki said to her, while the others eyes widened from the surprise.

“You are?” They asked Ji-Eun.

“It’s not like I have much of a choice” She said to them, while throwing a slight look to Hong Ki.

“What do you mean by that?” They asked her, but she just turned her eyes to the side. Ji Won, looked at her with jealous eyes and said “Even if you’re going to Japan, you don’t have to stick so close to him”

So she looked at her and pushed her sideways, causing Ji-Eun to hurt her wrist “AAAH! That hurts!” she complained. Hong Ki worried asked her if she’s ok while Ji Won angrily asked “Why are the both of you with handcuffed?!”

“I told you I didn’t have much of a choice” Said Ji-Eun to s.

They heard their flight being mentioned so they all looked at Ji Won and said “Well I guess that’s our leave, bye” and they all walked to place and handed in their tickets. They got on the plane and sat on their seats.

“I want to sit on the window side” Ji-Eun said to him, so Hong Ki teasing her says “We’re handcuffed remember, unless you want to sit on my lap”

“Forget it” She said sitting next to him. The other members just stared at them so Jae Jin decided to ask “so are you guys dating again?”

“No!” Ji-Eun denied it strongly.

“Ok ok, I was just asking” said Jae Jin.

After a while Ji-Eun started feeling sleepy, so she started dozing off. Hong Ki noticing that she was asleep, decides to push her head slowly to his shoulder, trying not to wake her up. “She’s still as cute as ever” He thought to himself watching her sleep.

Ji Won’s POV

“I can’t believe this!” She mumbled angrily. She took out her phone and quickly dialed Kai’s number.

“Where are you?” She asked him.

“I’m at the S.M. Building training with the other members, why?” He asked.

“Stay right there, I’ll be there in 20 minutes” She said to him, turning off her phone and walking out of the airport. She got into her car and quickly drove there. Ji Won walked into the building, entered the elevator and went up to the third floor. She went into Exo’s training room and asked “Where’s Kai?”

“Over there” Luhan pointed at him.

So she walked up to him and asked “Did you know that Ji-Eun just left to Japan with Hong Ki?”

“What are you talking about?” He asked, confused.

“I went to the airport to see them off and she was handcuffed to him!” She said feeling irritated just from the thought of it.

Kai’s POV´

“So that’s why she couldn’t meet up with me…” I mumbled to myself, remembering when I called her.

“Ji-Eun-Ah, do you want to go eat somewhere today?”

“Sorry, umma got me into a situation so ….”

“I think I know who handcuffed her…” I said to her, smirking.

“Who?” she asked him, feeling really curious.

“Her umma…” I said to her.

“Why would she do that?!” Ji Won complained. I just stared at her throwing a fit, while I grabbed a bottle of water that was right beside me and took a sip. I lift myself from the floor and said to her “This is why you shouldn’t have gotten in between those two… they look like they were really destined to be together”

“Yaah! Are you saying you’re not going to try and separate those two?” She asked me.

“I told you I’m not playing your stupid game!” I said to her with a serious expression.

“Don’t you like her?” She asked me.

“Of course I like her, but I’m also not going to force her to like me back” I said to her, while she just stared at me and said “That’s stupid”

“It’s not stupid. And I think you’ve seen it yourself how much they like each other, that’s why she irritates you so much. She’s so annoying in your eyes because you know that Hong Ki only has eyes for her” I said to her with a ruff tone.

“So are you saying that I should just let them be?” She asked me with her arms crossed.

“Yes” I said to her as I saw the time and said to her “Now if you don’t mind I have to get back to training”

Ji Won’s POV

“Kai is so irritating at times! Arrgghhh” I complained as I walked away whining since I know I can’t leave the country right now since I have modeling to do. I got into the car and drove away.

But then I noticed I didn’t have my phone with me. I must have left it in the training room, so I drove back to the building and walked back to the room but before I entered I looked through the door window, and I noticed how well Kai dances. “He looks handsome, when he tries hard” I mumbled to myself.

I opened the door and kai looked at me, asking “What are you doing here?”

“I forgot my phone” I said to him, so he stopped dancing, grabbing a towel and grabbed my phone. He walked up to me and gave me my phone. And as I was looking at him, I could see his body all sweaty, it looked really y. My heart was beating really fast, and I could feel my face heating up.

“Ji Won!” He called me.

“Hah? What?” I asked him.

“Your phone and are you ok? Your face is red” He said handing the phone to me.

“It’s not red! Your imaging things” I said to him and walked away. But before I left the room I stopped, turned around and said to Kai “I’ll stop liking Hong Ki”

Ji-Eun’s POV

Once we arrived, I woke up noticing that I was sleeping on Hong Ki’s shoulder “Sorry” I apologized to him. The six of us walked out of the plane and the airport just like the rest of the other people that were in the plane.

We got into a car that was ready for the five of them but then they noticed there wasn’t enough space for six people. So they all started staring at me and said “You’ll have to sit on Hong Ki’s lap” and entered the car giggling to each other.

“I’m not sitting on your lap” I protested, with my arms crossed but then Hong Ki got into the car and pulled me on to his lap, while Jae Jin closed the door.

“I hate you” I said to him. He just stared at me and said “I know”

It was a long ride until the apartment. While the man was driving we suddenly came across a bumpy road and I ended up hugging Hong Ki by accident. My heart was beating really fast and I cursed myself in my head because of that. I hated the fact that I still loved Hong Ki.

“Why is it taking so long to get to the apartment?” I asked them, but the members just laughed in between each other.

I wanted to get to the apartment fast since it felt really awkward to be sitting on Hong ki’s lap for so long.

When we got there it was already three o’clock. Each member went to their own apartment room while I entered Hong Ki’s room. The first thing he did was open his luggage to start unpacking. But then I realized that I didn’t bring anything with me because it was so sudden.

“Uhmmn… Hong Ki” I called him

“What is it?” He asked me.

“I need clothes, I didn’t get to bring any because of you being in a hurry” I told him.

“Then I guess we need to go shopping” He said to me with a smile, leaving his luggage not completely unpacked and dragged me out of the hotel. We walked around Tokyo checking out the shops and Hong Ki quickly started helping me choose clothes.

It was so fun shopping with Hong Ki that I completely forgot that I was angry at him. But then he stopped at a lingerie place and said let’s quickly buy underwear for you. My face went completely red.

“That’s ok… I don’t need it” I said to him feeling embarrassed.

“Come on” He dragged me in there and said “Choose, I’ll close my eyes”

“You better not look” I said to him, choosing the bras and .

After I had chosen everything I walked to the counter with him and after the women had put everything in the bag and asked for the money I said to him “You can look now. And quickly pay the lady”

So Hong Ki paid her. While we were walking Hong Ki suddenly tried holding my hand, but then he let go. It was already getting late since we spent hours shopping, so we went back to the apartment and when we got there we put the bags on a corner of the floor and he said “I need to take a shower”

“Yaah! You’re not showering!” I yelled at him.

“I have a concert tomorrow, of course I’m going to shower!” He said, dragging me to the bathroom. He started trying to take his shirt off but he couldn’t because of the handcuffs.

“Guess no showering for today” I said to him smiling.

“Help me wash my hair” He said to me, while grabbing a shampoo.

“No” I said to him. But then he looked at me and said “If you don’t wash my hair I’ll kiss you”

“Like hell you would” I said, rolling my eyes, when all of a sudden he pulled me against the wall and kissed me. I felt my face heat up and my heart beating uncontrollably.

“Still don’t want to wash my hair?” He asked me with a smirk growing across his lips.

“I’ll wash… your hair” I said grabbing the shampoo. After five minutes I had washed his hair so we went to the bedroom, plugged the hairdryer and started drying his hair.

“Ji-Eun” He called my name.

“What?” I asked as I kept drying his hair.

“You know I wouldn’t cheat on you right? You know that she was the one that kissed me all of a sudden right?” He kept telling me these things.

“Shut up” I said to him not wanting to hear anything, until he suddenly said “I love you” when he told me those three little words it made me really happy but I just acted dumb and said “I didn’t hear you, what did you say?” while turning off the dryer.

“Nothing…” He said to me looking kind of sad.

He then turned off the light and pulled me on to the bed. “Yaah! We are not sleeping in the same bed” I yelled.

“It’s not like you have a choice” he said to me lifting up our handcuffed wrests. He laid down, holding me against him. “I swear if you try anything, you’ll be wearing your as a hat” I threatened him. But he just snickered and said “I won’t do anything” with such a caring yet warm voice.

His embrace was so comfortable and warm that before I knew it I had fallen asleep, in his arms.

Hong Ki’s POV

When Ji-Eun fell asleep I felt so happy, because she was near me. Even doe we were handcuffed I kind of thanked her umma in my head, because if it wasn’t for her we probably wouldn’t be this close right now.

Having her in my arms like this, I wanted this feeling to last forever. I wanted to be this close to her every single day. I stared at her beautiful face before falling asleep and kissed her forehead, whispering to her “Goodnight”

 

*********************************************************************************

I hope you liked it ^_^

Please comment and subscribe :)

********************************************************************************