Almost Kiss

Dream 2

Nobody’s POV

The moment Ji-Eun opened the door and walked out of the bathroom she saw him putting her photo album rapidly back on the shelf.

“You finished showering?” Kai asked her after noticing that she came out.

“Yeah… and I thought I told you to wait on the sofa why were you touching my photo album?” She asked him feeling bothered by it.

“Oh you noticed?” He asked her as he scratched the back of his neck.

“Yeah. Didn’t I tell you to just wait over there?” Ji-Eun asked him as she pointed to the sofa.

“Sorry I was just curious so I was looking around… And your album fell so I picked it up” He said to her feeling apologetic for touching her stuff.

“Then you didn’t see anything did you?” She asked him.

“Ah… No” Kai lied to her.

“That’s good” Ji-Eun mumbled to herself as she walked back to the bathroom to fetch the first aid kit since she had forgotten to bring it with her. She brought it and quickly head herself to the couch as Kai also sat next to her opening it and as he took out the stuff he asked her “Aren’t you going to dry your hair?”

“Naah… Since the weather his hot I like to dry it naturally” Ji-Eun said to him smiling. He took out the cotton and put the butadiene on it, slowly brushing the cotton against her scratched cheeks.

“That stings!” She complained.

Kai giggling asked her “How can it sting, when it’s butadiene?”

“It stings, ok?” she continued complaining. As he applied it, Kai suddenly asked her “Do you still like Hong Ki?”

“Why?” She asked him.

“Because I noticed that you still had pictures of the both you” He said to her as her gently put the plaster over her scratches.

“You did look in to my album” Ji-Eun said to him with a serious face as she picked up quickly a pillow that was next to her and rapidly slammed it across Kai’s face continuously.

“Ok, ok, I’m sorry for snooping around the album” He apologized to her repeatedly, trying to stop her from hitting him with the pillow. Luckily he succeeds on stopping her by grabbing her the moment he had the chance, taking the pillow from her hands and pushing her backwards.

Causing him to be on top of her as he had his hands holding her wrests against the couch. Ji-Eun then suddenly went quiet as she looked at Kai’s eyes feeling slightly shocked since he was so close to her face.

“You can let go now… I’m not going to hit you with the pillow anymore” Ji-Eun said to him with a small giggle, but Kai still didn’t let go. Instead, he just came closer and closer, so close he was almost touching her sweet cherry lips.

Ji-Eun getting a little scared she closes her eyes with such strength and clenched her lips strongly together, thinking “Is he going to kiss me?”

Hong Ki’s POV

Angrily as I drove I felt so irritated with what Ji Won had done to Ji-Eun. Her beautiful soft face had scratches and her silky hair was soaking wet as were also her clothes. I was so worried about her.

“Maybe she’s fine… After all that Kai guy must have taken her home” I thought to myself as I kept on driving but then other thoughts kept popping in my head “But she still had wounds…. Maybe I should get her some cream for the scratches….” So I drove to a pharmacy nearby and got the cream.

After buying it, I drove to her apartment, but the moment I got out of the car I realized that Ji-Eun wouldn’t open the door for me even if I tried calling her a million times. Worried I still tried so I called her phone but she just turned off my call. I really wanted to see her and help her apply the medicine, I was really worried so I tried thinking of a method and as I was looking at her apartment window that was slightly open and on the third floor a light bulb appeared over my head. I had gotten an idea.

Kai’s POV

When I was holding onto Ji-Eun and looking at her I just thought “She’s so beautiful” as I found myself slowly approaching her sweet lips that felt like a magnet, attracting me towards them. Until suddenly I heard a phone ringing, so I let go of Ji-Eun. She picked her phone that was on the table next to the sofa and turned off the call.

Curious I asked her “Who was it?”

“Jerk face” She said to me.

“Hong Ki?” I asked her as she just nodded at me and then said “Well I better put the first aid kit back in the bathroom” as she lift up. But I didn’t want her to go so I pulled her back down on to the couch and asked her the first thing that came to my mind, which was “Can I kiss you?”

When I asked her that she just laughed it out saying “Stop joking around Kai!” as she also slapped me lightly on my shoulder. But then her smile suddenly froze and her eyes widened.

“What is it?” I asked her as she just kept staring so finding it weird that she stopped laughing so suddenly, I looked behind me, just to see it was Hong Ki trying to get in through the window.

Hong Ki’s POV

Since I noticed there was these big strong branches full of leafs on the corner of the apartment going all the way up to the roof, I put the cream on the side of my pocket and thought to myself “This shouldn’t be hard to climb” as I started to climb it up and hardly did I pass a quarter of the way I started panicking “Ok this is really hard!”

I just held my breath in and continued climbing it up and just when I was close to her floor my foot slipped and I looked down. When I looked at the distance that there was between me and the ground my brain suddenly froze and I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out from the shock.

“Don’t look down… Don’t look down…. If I fall there will be a big mattress to save me” I mumbled, trying to cheer up but then I looked down and mumbled again saying “Who am I kidding if I fall, I’m going to break my skull”

I just took a deep breath looking at her window and continued to climb up and luckily I got to her window but it was hard trying to open it and keeping my balance at the same time so I knocked on the window without even looking inside.

Ji-Eun’s POV

When I saw Hong Ki knocking on my window I just thought “This can’t be possible!” so I walked towards him and asked “What are you doing here?”

But he just responded asking me “Can you open me the window?”

“No! GO AWAY!” I yelled at him and walked back to the sofa but Kai then turned to me and said “I think it’s better if we open the window for him, he appears to be slipping”

“Don’t want to” I said to him with my arms crossed.

“But if he falls, he’ll die” Kai said to me. So, I just looked at Hong Ki struggling and said “Fine…” while Kai opened the window and helped him get in.

“Thanks” Hong Ki said to him as he dusted the leafs off his clothes.

“No problem” Kai said to him smiling.

I then just stood there near the couch still with my arms crossed and asked “Why did you come here?”

“I came here to give you this since I was worried” He said to me, taking a cream from his pocket and giving it to me.

“But I guess he already treated your wounds… So I guess I’ll just leave through that door” He said to me looking kind of sad and pointing at the door.

“There is only one door anyways” I said to him as he just looked at me one more time and walked towards it.

“Hong Ki…” I called him.

“What?” He asked me.

“Thanks” I said to him with a smile. He just smiled back at me and left the apartment. I then looked at Kai and asked “Aren’t you also leaving?”

“Ah yeah…” He said to me with a smile as he walked out and closed the door. Once the both of them had left I just went to my bedroom, changed into my pajamas and got into my blankets thinking about Hong Ki and how stupid he is to actually climb up the side of my apartment “Jeez! Doesn’t he know that there’s a door in my apartment for a reason?!” I mumbled as I turned to side grabbing a pillow “He’s an idiot!” I kept mumbling to myself before I went to sleep.

Ji Won’s POV

After one of Hong Ki’s members gave me a ride to my house, I walked out of the car and thanked him with a smile.

And the moment he left I stormed into my doorstep, angrily taking the keys out of my bag and opening the door. I got in threw my bag on to my sofa and walked into my bathroom yelling “I hate that ! Who does she think she is?!”

I quickly took a shower and changed clothes. After I had completely washed myself properly I remembered when Kai was with her.

“I thought he said he wasn’t going to help me separate them, so why is he with her?” I thought to myself as I took my phone out of my bag that was on my sofa and called Kai.

The moment he picked up my phone call he asked me “What do you want?”

“I want to talk to you, can you come to my house?” I asked him.

“Actually I also want to talk to you… so I’ll be there in fifteen minutes” He said to me as he turned off the call. I just went to the fridge to fetch a bottle of water and waited on the sofa until he came and after the time had passed I heard my doorbell ring, so I went to check who it was. I looked through the camera and saw that it was Kai so I opened the door for him.

He walked in and asked me “So what did you want to talk about?”

I walked to my sofa and sat down saying with a smirk across my face “You know... I thought you said you weren’t going to play my little game”

“And I’m not” He said to me.

“So why were you with Ji-Eun?” I asked him as I took a sip of my bottle of water.

“Because, I sincerely like her” He said to me with a serious face, but I couldn’t just stop myself from wanting to laugh.

“You! Liking somebody sincerely? Yeah right!” I said to him as I laughed myself sick, until he suddenly came close to me and gave me a really serious expression saying “If you ever do something like that to Ji-Eun again. I’m not just going to stand there and look!” as he then walked away.

“You know you look really y when you’re angry” I said to him with a smile, while he just turned around and said “Stop it with your jokes”

“I´m not joking, but don’t worry I don’t like you. I’m only interested in Hong Ki” I said to him with a smile as he walked out of my house slamming the door really hard.

“I really need to find a way to get Hong Ki to only like me and forget about that stupid looking girl” I mumbled to myself as I continued drinking more water from the bottle.

Hong Ki’s POV

As I walked out of Ji-Eun’s apartment I just thought “I really need to find a way to get Ji-Eun to only look at me again as I got into my car and drove back home.

 

*****************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 21!!! :D

Don't forget do comment and subscribe! That would really make me HAPPY!"

****************************************************************