A new beginning

Dream 2

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

It´s been a year now since then and everything has changed. After we all graduated, Suzy became a university student; Min Hyuk´s band won an award in “Music Bank” for being the first in the Korean charts with their song “Can´t Stop”; Lee Hong Ki is still the same old same and I am…

“Umma! I need another box” I called for her as I packed my clothes and other important stuff into my bag.

“Here, sweetie” she said smiling at me as I continued to pack and once I finished packing I picked up the boxes one by one and put them into the small truck with Lee Hong Ki helping me.

“Are you sure you want to go there? You know you can always come and stay at my house” He said smiling to me. So I just looked at him and kissed him on the lips saying “How do I know you don´t have other intentions? And besides, this is what I want” as I turned my back and went into the guys truck, heading to my first and ever apartment.

I was finally becoming independent. When we arrived, I ran in to the apartment all excited and looked around as the guy brought the boxes in.

I loved it; it was so beautiful the place.

“Miss, the bags have been brought in” he said to me smiling.

“Oh thanks” I said to him smiling as I paid him for his job. Once the worker went away, I quickly started unpacking my stuff, putting my clothes in my drawers; some stacked food that umma made for me in the fridge; the shampoo, soap and towels in the bathroom.

Once I had unpacked everything I flopped on to my bed rolling from side to side feeling the comfiness of my huge bed. “Haaa” I sighed as I looked at the lamp on the ceiling thinking “I´m definitely going to like it here”

I suddenly felt my stomach growling, so I just touched it saying “Already hungry? I guess I better feed this stupid belly of mine” as I walked to the kitchen and took out some Kimchi that umma made, putting it into the plate and started eating it.

“Aish… so tasty” I mumbled to myself as I kept on eating. After I ate everything, I picked up the empty boxes and stacked it into an empty small room. The place was finally organized so I just sat on the sofa and rested watching TV until I fell asleep.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“I wonder what her place looks like” I kept thinking to myself, wanting to go there and check it out “But if I go there alone she is going to bug me, thinking that I´m just there for other stuff” I thought.

So, I picked my phone wanting to call Bae Suzy, but I ended up realizing that I didn´t have her phone number, so in the end I called Min Hyuk “Hey! Do you want to come with me to Lee Ji-Eun´s apartment?” I asked him as I thought “Seriously, I didn´t really want to be calling him”

“Sure” he said to me.

“Then tell Suzy to also come” I said to him.

“Ok, I´ll call her now” He said to me as I quickly told him “Then meet me at Benne coffee shop in 15 minutes with her”

“Ok, see you then” he said to me as I turned off the call and grabbed my car keys to go buy a welcoming cake.

I drove to a cake shop and checked each cake out “Well, she likes strawberries and chocolate, so which cake should I buy her” I thought to myself as I found one that had what I wanted “I´d like this cake, please” I said to him smiling as he took out the cake and put in the box.

I quickly paid him for the cake and put it on the right seat of the car, giving a call to Ji-Eun´s mom.

“eomeonim, could you tell me Ji-Eun´s apartment number? I know where it is, but I don´t know the door number” I asked her.

“Oh, it´s 257” she said to me with a happy voice.

“Thanks, eomeonim” I said to her as she said “Lee Hong Ki, please tell her to come and visit us once in a while and take good care of her”

“I will” I said to her smiling as she turned off the call and I started up the car.

Once I got to the Benne coffee shop, Suzy and Min Hyuk were already there. “Let´s go then” I said to them as Min Hyuk was about to open the front door.

“Don´t even think about it” I said to him snickering as I pointed to the back seat of the car, so Min Hyuk sat next to Suzy at the back and as I driving to Ji-Eun´s apartment he asked me “Whats the big deal about sitting in the front?”

“The big deal is that … it´s Ji-Eun´s seat” I said to him as I continued to drive.

“OK… I get it” he said smiling.

When we arrived at her place we walked in to the elevator, going up to the third floor.

“Which one is her door number?” Suzy asked me.

“It´s 257” I said to her as we looked for it and once we found it, I rang the doorbell.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After a good sleep I woke up, hearing my doorbell ringing. “Who is it?” I mumbled as I walked to the door and checked through the camera, seeing Lee Hong Ki.

I opened the door seeing him with a cake in his hand, with Min Hyuk and Suzy standing by him.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them.               

“We came to visit” The three of them said smiling to me as I looked at Lee Hong Ki and said “You planned this didn´t you?”

“No I didn´t… Min Hyuk said he wanted to check out the place” He said to me as he pulled Min Hyuk in front of him.

“Wow, you´re place looks great” Suzy said to me smiling as she walked around.

“Thanks” I said to her as Min Hyuk looked at me and said “Let´s have some cake, since Hong Ki brought one. Where are the cups?”

“It´s in the kitchen cabinet at the top” I said to him as I sat on the couch while Lee Hong Ki put the cake on the table.

“What cake is it?” I asked Hong Ki.

“Open it and see” he said to me as I took the cake out of the box “Strawberries and chocolate my favourite” I said all happy as Min Hyuk brought the cups, plates and a drink from the fridge to the table.

Lee Hong Ki started cutting the cake and putting it on the plates.

“Yummy, delicious” I mumbled happily as I took a bite from the cake.

“So how’s it going with the band?” I asked Min Hyuk.

“We´re fine, what about you?” He asked me.

“I´m doing well, although I get tight schedules at times, so it´s kind of tiring” I said to him smiling as I kept on eating my slice of the cake.

“Well it gets like that, but you just have to hang in there and keep on working hard” He said to me smiling.

“What about you, Suzy?” I asked her.

“Studying hard as usual” she said to me smiling.

“Jeez, you really need to get a boyfriend” I said to her as I pulled on her shirt slightly.

“I don´t have time for that. My books are what are important right now” She said to me, so I jokingly just looked at her and said “You are probably dating someone in secret”

And suddenly she diverted her eyes to the cake, looking all suspicious. “Are you dating someone?” Min Hyuk asked her snickering.