Planning

Dream 2

Nobody´s POV

“Are you dating someone?” Min Hyuk asked her snickering.

“No…” she said to him diverting her eyes again.

“You are dating someone, aren´t you? Ji-Eun asked her.

And she said again “No…”

“Oh spill the beans already. Who is it? Who?” She kept on asking her as Suzy then looked at her and said “Aish… fine. His name is Seo In Guk and he takes the same subject with me”

“Is he cute?” She asked her.

“Yeah…” she said smiling to Ji-Eun.

As time went by, it started getting dark, so everyone started leaving. But, before Min Hyuk left she grabbed his arm and asked “Can I ask you for a favor?”

“Yeah sure, anything” he said to her.

“Well, I want to do a surprise birthday party for Hong Ki this Saturday, but I´m not really good at buying guys stuff, can you help me pick out something for him later?” She asked him.

“Sure” He said smiling at me.

“Thanks, but don´t tell him anything about this” I said to him smiling as Lee Hong Ki then noticed that I was speaking to Min Hyuk and asked “What are you guys talking about?”

“Nothing” I said to him as Min Hyuk left the apartment.

“Bye!” I waved to them as I then closed the door and flopped on to the couch thinking “I should probably do a homemade cake… I wonder what kind of cake he would like”

On the next day, Lee Ji-Eun woke up early in the morning and went to practice her dance moves and her singing for her next concert. After that she went on to a TV variety show “Star Golden Bell” after all of that she finally had some time left so she went to the market to buy ingredients and tried to bake a cake, but the cake ended up a flop and didn´t taste nice.

So on the next day after her hefty schedule she called her mom “Umma…”

“Yes sweetie? What is it?” She asked her.

“Can you teach me, how to bake a cake?” Ji-Eun asked her as her mother then said “Sure”

So Ji-Eun then turned off the call and quickly went to her mother’s home and she started teaching Ji-Eun how to bake it and while she was baking it, Hong Ki phoned her.

“What is it?” she asked him.

“Do you want to go eat out?” He asked her.

“Sorry, but I can’t, I’m really busy right now. Bye” she said to him as she quickly turned off the phone and got back to the baking.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“That´s weird, I´m pretty sure she didn´t have anything scheduled for this hour” I thought to myself as she turned off the phone.

And during three days in a row I called her to see if we could have dinner together, but she always kept telling me that she was busy.

“What´s wrong, Hong Ki?” Jae Jin asked me.

“Ji-Eun has been acting weird for the last three days” I said to him staring at my phone.

“What do you mean?” he asked me.

“She´s always saying she´s busy, but I know she doesn´t have anything scheduled” I said to him as Min-Hwan then touched my shoulder and said “It´s the signs”

“What signs?” I asked him as he then looked at me and said “It´s the sign that she is losing interest in you”

“That´s impossible” I said to him giggling as I thought “Is she really losing interest in me?”

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After I had booked a place to celebrate Lee Hong Ki´s birthday, I quickly phoned Min Hyuk to meet me at the supermarket.

Once he got there we looked around different stores looking for a gift to give to Lee Hong Ki.

“Actually, I think I know what you could get him” he said to me smiling.

“What?” I asked him.

“How about a watch” he said to me.

“That sounds good, let´s go to a watch store then” he said to me smiling as we entered the store and looked around.

“This one looks nice. I´ll take this one” she said to the worker as he took it out and she paid for it.

Once they finished shopping Min Hyuk took Ji-Eun home.

“Thanks, for helping me pick out the gift” I said to him smiling as I went back inside the apartment.