Dorm

Dream 2

Nobody´s POV

When Tao arrived at the dormitory, Suho, Chris, Chen and Chanyeol were playing video games on the PlayStation 4 while Lay and D.O were in the kitchen cooking up something and Sehun was taking a nap from exhaustion.

Baekhyun then walked out of his room after cleaning up and asked the members “Where´s Kai?”

“I don´t know… but Luhan hasn´t also arrived” Lay said to him.

“He said he was spending the night at his mother’s place” Baekhyun said to him.

“Hey, Tao didn´t he go out with you this morning?” Lay asked Tao as he was setting out the table.

“Yeah, he gave me a ride to the movie store and then he left” Tao said to Lay as he put the movies he bought on the shelf.

After five minutes passed, they heard a knocking on the door, so Baekhyun quickly went to open the door “You´ve finally arriivv…..e…d…” he said to him with a smile on his face. Until he realized what was on his back and asked with a stunned expression on his face “…Why is there a girl on your back?”

“I´ll explain in a moment” Kai said to Baekhyun as he walked in with IU on his back and placed her on the sofa.

“Woohooo! I kicked your !” Chris suddenly yelled excitedly to Chen as he made the final move on him in the video game.

“Aish, that was just pure luck!” Chen said to Chris as he slightly looked to the side and noticed IU on the sofa, and as he saw her he pushed on to Chris’s shirt saying “Uhmm Chris…”

“What?” He asked him as he didn´t noticed IU because of being so immersed on the game.

“There’s a chick on the couch” Chen said to him as he then looked to the side and asked all surprised “Woo…. Who brought her here?”

“What girl?” Chanyeol asked. As Suho and him that were also concentrated on the game looked to the side and asked the same question.

“Uhhmmm… Kai… I´m waiting for the so called “explanation” you have” Baekhyun said looking at the girl and lifting him the eyebrow.

“Well she got drunk and she wouldn´t tell me her room number so I couldn´t just leave her in the streets. You know” Kai explained to him.

“And so you brought her here?!” Baekhyun asked trying to calm himself from killing Kai.

“I think he´s gonna snap” said Suho as Kai started taking a few steps backwards saying “I didn´t have much of a choice”

“I´ll kill you!!!” Baekhyun yelled at Kai.

“He snapped” said Tao as Baekhyun ran after Kai. As Kai ran he slipped on the carpet which ended up having him caught. Baekhyun having his arm wrapped around Kai’s head said “You want to die today don´t you?”

“That hurts, man!” Kai complained. Tao, chris and Suho then started getting closer to IU and Tao asked “Hey, doesn’t she look familiar?”

“She does, doesn’t she?” said Chen as Chris then took a closer look and said “She’s that celebrity IU… I saw her on weekly idol just the other day”

Baekhyun then let go of Kai and said to Suho “Try waking her up. She can´t stay here” so, he tried shaking her and calling out her name but she still didn´t wake up “Forget it man, she´s knocked out cold. Why did she drink so much anyways?”

“She got cheated on by her boyfriend” Kai explained to them as he then asked “Is Luhan around?”

“No, he’s sleeping at his mom’s place. Why?” Baekhyun asked as Kai then looked at him and said “Then she can sleep in my bedroom. I’ll sleep on the couch”

“She really won´t wake up?” Baekhyun asked Suho as he moved his head from side to side signaling a no. “Aish… I´m going to go nuts, if our manager finds out we have a girl in our dorm, we´re all dead” Baekhyun said stressing out.

“Well we can´t just leave a girl outside at this time of the night. She is a girl after all”  Chris said to Baekhyun as he then looked at Kai and said “Fine, she can sleep over but if our manager finds out, it´s going to be your on the line”

“He won’t find out” Kai said to him as he went over to the couch and picked her up like a princess and took her to his bedroom, carefully laying her down on to his bed and covering her gently with the blankets.

Bae Suzy´s POV

Because I was so worried about Ji-Eun I tried calling her but every time I phoned her it would send me directly to voice mail.

“What´s wrong?” Min Hyuk asked me.

“She won´t pick up her phone” Suzy said to him

“I´m sure she’s fine. She’s not exactly the type to do stupid things. Right?” Minhyuk said to me as I gave him a look of unsureness.

Ji-Eun´s POV

When I woke up in the next morning my head was pounding, I felt as if somebody had hit me with a tone of bricks. I then moved around the bed trying to find a comfier spot until I realized that my bedroom seemed a little different.

My vision was little blurry because I was waking up but then when I realized I was in somebody else’s bedroom I screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhh”

“Where am I?” I asked myself as I messed up my hair.

Nobody´s POV

While the members were eating breakfast they suddenly heard a scream, coming from Kai’s bedroom.

“Oh look! I think she woke up” Baekhyun said to Kai as the other members started snickering on the side line. So Kai went into his bedroom and asked “What´s wrong?”

“Where am I?” She asked all confused as he then said “You´re at my dorm. You wouldn´t wake up so I brought you here”

“Really? How much did I drink?” She asked him feeling dumbfounded because of what she did.“A lot…” He said to her as she started feeling embarrassed and said “Sorry then… I´ll leave right away” as she got out of bed and started walking towards the door.

“Have some breakfast before you leave” he said to her as she just looked at him and said “It´s ok, I´ll just leave right away” as she passed by him and as she walked out of the room she saw the rest of the members. Who were eating their breakfast and snickering to each other at the same time. “Gosh this is embarrassing!!!” she thought to herself.

 

************************************************************************************ 

I hope you enjoyed chapter 15 :)

Please comment .... that would really cheer me up ^_^

************************************************************************************