Surprised

Dream 2

Lee Ji-eun’s POV

When the reporters came running towards us, the first thing they called was Kai’s name, which kind of surprised me. But then again, I shouldn’t be feeling surprised since he’s from the popular boy group EXO. Compared to him I’m still not that famous since I only started a year ago. The reporters hardly saw him and left Hong Ki and Ji Won alone, asking us various types of questions.

“What is your relationship with Kai? Friend, Lover?” One reporter asked. When he asked me that question I noticed that Hong Ki was staring at us, and I felt a little nervous because of that. All of the reporters kept constantly asking the same question, so I thought “Maybe if I just say it they will just go away” I thought to myself. I looked at them and said “Frie-” but my words got suddenly cut out when Kai all of a sudden said “She’s my girlfriend” and held my hand tightly in front of them, which quite surprised me.

I just smiled in front of them speechless, because I just didn’t know what to say. I looked behind them checking to see Hong Ki and his eyes were really wide, he himself couldn’t believe what he just heard and saw. It was as if I could see a spark of jealousy in his eyes. But why would he be jealous? It’s not like he really cares, he’s the one that cheated on me.

The reporters just kept throwing us more questions, but Kai then pulled my hand towards him and said to them “I’m sorry, but I’m in a hurry right now” as he dragged me towards the elevator and quickly closed the doors before one of them could come in. While we were in there I noticed that he was still holding my hand, so he quickly let go and said “Sorry”

“Why did you say I was your girlfriend?” I asked him.

“Because I wanted to help you and show him that you’ve moved on” He said to me with a kind smile.

“You didn’t really need to help me” I said to him. Kai just looked at me and said with a smile “Yeah I did. And besides I like you. So why not?”

The elevator doors opened and I playfully punched him on the arm saying with a slight giggle “Stop joking around!” and he also made out a small laugh. But he suddenly stopped and looked at me with serious eyes “I’m not joking around. I do like you. If you want you can think of it as a fake relationship, but just give me a chance and I’ll make you forget about him”

I didn’t even know what to say, so I just stood there quietly looking at him. “Just think about it” he said to me with a warm smile as he messed up my hair gently and walked away. I just put my hand on my hair as I looked at him walk away. “He’s seems to be a nice guy” I thought to myself as I looked at the time and noticed that it was already pass eleven o´clock “! I’m going to be late for rehearsals!” I mumbled to myself as I quickly started running through the corridors to get to my room.

Lee Hong Ki's POV

When Ji-Eun and that boy came in, all of the reporters diverted their attention to them and screaming “It’s Kai!”

“Is he that famous?” I thought to myself as they asked them questions. But when they asked what their relationship was, the guy so called “Kai” said they were dating. Which made my eyes widen from surprise and I felt as if my brain suddenly froze. I couldn’t believe Ji-Eun was dating him. Has she really moved on? Doesn’t she love me anymore? This can’t be true right?

They were even holding hands. I felt as if someone had pierced a knife through my heart. I felt sad and jealous at the same time. The moment both of them quickly ran to the elevator Ji Won suddenly grabbed my arm again saying “Looks like you’re ex-girlfriend has moved on” with a big wide smile on her face. You could see she was quite pleased with the current situation.

“Shut up!” I said angrily as she just looked at me and said “What? Did I say something wrong?”

I just looked at her with a really irritated expression and roughly pulled her hands away from my arm and walked out of the S.M. Building, heading towards my car. I started it up and drove to the rehearsing studio, to rehearse with my band.

Once I arrived there, the guys were sitting around drinking and eating snacks as they waited for me. “Where were you?” they asked me.

“The manager called me to meet up with him because of the scandal” I said them as they kept on eating chips and rice cakes.

“What is he planning to do about it?” Jae Jin asked me. I just looked at him as I sat hopelessly on the floor saying “I have to date that Ji Won chick for a while”

“What about Ji-Eun? Haven’t you explained it to her?” Jae Jin asked me.

“Even if I explained it to her, she probably wouldn’t listen to me” I said to them as I reached for a packet of chips.

“How long are you going to date her?” Choi Min-Hwan asked me. So I just looked at him and said “I don’t know probably for a month and just break up with her”

“Well, look at the positive side, you won’t have to spend so much time with her, since we have to go to Japan for a concert in a week’s time” Choi Jong-Hoon said to me with a smile on his face. I just smiled back in happiness about the fact that I won’t have to see that girls face for a good while. I had completely forgotten that I had a concert in Japan.

Min Hyuk’s POV

After playing the drums with the rest of my band, Yonghwa suddenly looked at me taking something from his front pocket of his black bag, and walked towards me showing me two tickets to the amusement park.

“What’s this?” I asked him. He just smiled to me and said “Do you want them? I won these but I have no one to go with”

“Maybe… Suzy would like to come with me…” I mumbled to myself as I looked at him and asked “Is it really ok, if I take these tickets with me?”

“It’s fine, just take them” He said to with a smile as he handed the tickets over to me. I quickly grabbed them and put them in my small bag. The members then started packing up their stuff saying “Well we’re leaving, Adios!” as they left the room.

“She’s probably getting out of her university soon…” I thought to myself, but I then thought about how I would ask her to go with me. So I just went to the bathroom mirror and started training. I cleared my throat and said with a really happy voice“ Hey Suzy! Are you free this Saturday? Will you come with me to the amusement park?”

“No… No… this won’t do. She’ll think I’m asking her on a date!” I mumbled. So I looked in the mirror again and asked but this time not so happy, with a much calmer voice “Uhhmmmn… Hi Suzy, do you want to go out with me this Saturday?”

“Jeez! This also won’t do! It sounds like a date!” I mumbled as I messed up my hair. I looked back at the mirror and asked with a soft smile “Hey, Suzy! Do you want to go to the amusement park, Saturday?”

“To plain? Argghhh… Why am I so nervous, it’s not like I´m asking her out on a date! Just friends yeah… just friends!” I mumbled to myself as I tidied up my hair and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my bag and walking out of the studio, heading towards my motorcycle.

I quickly rode to her university and since it wasn’t still time for her to come out, I just waited at the entrance, still feeling a little bit nervous about asking her to go with me.

 

*********************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed chapter 17!!!

Please comment and subscribe.... It really motivates me ^_^

*********************************************************************************