Stuck

Dream 2

Nobody’s POV

Ji-Eun’s mother, hardly did she arrive home she opened the door and walked at a fast pace calling her husband who wasn’t in the living room reading his newspaper “Yuh-bo!”

But even doe she called he still didn’t answer so she went looking for him around the house continuously calling him, until she went into her bedroom and saw her beloved husband sleeping in bed and snoring as loud as ever.

She ran and jumped on to the bed, shaking her husband continuously and calling out his name “Yuh-bo!”

“What?!” He muttered, still with his eyes closed trying to sleep.

“Yuh-bo! Wake up!” She called him again, shaking him until he finally gave in and slightly lift up yawning.

“What is it?” He asked, rubbing his eyes.

“Call Ji-Eun-ah and tell her to come here as fast as she can!” She told him, passing him his cellphone that was right on the corner of the bed.

“Why?” He asked confused.

“Just call her” She demanded. Ji-Eun’s mom walked out of the bedroom and quickly went through her contact list, looking for Hong Ki’s number. After she found it, she clicked it right away.

“Yeoboseyo? (hello?)” Lee Hong Ki answered.

“Hong Ki… It’s me Ji-Eun-ah’s umma, could you come to my house as fast as you can? It’s urgent” She told him.

“Ah… Dae(yes)” He said to her as she thanked him and turned off the call. She ran back into her bedroom and went through her closet.

“What are you looking for, jagi?” Her husband asked her out of curiosity.

“Have you seen those blue fluffy handcuffs that we had?” She asked him, while she kept looking for it.

“Why do you want that?” He asked, giving off the expression of ‘What is she up to…’

“FOUND IT!” She said excitedly as she put the key in her pocket and walked out of the bedroom with the handcuffs, while her husband just stared at her constantly finding it suspicious, but since he was too lazy to see what she was up to, he just went back to sleep.

Ji-Eun’s POV

While I was lazing around the sofa, turning constantly the TV channels, I suddenly received a call from appa.

“Ji-Eun-ah” I heard him.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Come as fast as you can to the house” Appa said to me and turned off the call before I could even say anything. So I just quickly went to my bedroom, got changed into fresh clothes and walked out of the apartment. I took a cab and told him the destination.

The moment I arrived at the house and got out of the car, I saw Hong Ki also walking towards the doorstep. I quickly walked up to him, grabbed his arm and asked “What are you doing here?”

“Your mom called me, she said it was urgent” He explained to me.

“Are you telling the truth?” I suspected.

“Yes!” He said, looking at me straight in the eyes. So I just went into the house with him following me and called for her “Umma!”

And she screamed from upstairs “Just wait in the living room!” so Hong Ki and I just stood there, waiting for her to come down.

“Is your wound better?” He suddenly asked me.

“Yeah, it’s fine. It was only a few scratches anyways” I said to him, when suddenly I felt something on my wrest, I looked down and I was suddenly handcuffed to Hong Ki. I looked backwards and umma was standing there with a smirk across her face and waving the keys right before our very eyes.

“Umma! Release us right now!” I demanded but she just kept smirking and saying “No!”

“Miss Lee, please release us. I have a flight to catch an less than an hour” He explained to her as she just looked at him and said “Oh well I guess you’ll just have to take her with you”

“That’s not funny umma!” I complained. But she just ran outside the house. So I looked at Hong Ki and said “Let’s follow her! I want those keys!”

The both of us, walked out of the house but then she suddenly ran back in and shut the door on us “Umma!” I called her but she wouldn’t answer.

“What am I going to do…” I complained. Hong Ki just kept looking at his watch and said “Let’s go!”

“Go where?!” I asked him, not wanting to leave my spot.

“We’re going to ‘Japan’” He said to me with a serious expression.

“Wait you seriously have to catch a flight?” I asked him, shocked.

“Yes! Didn’t you hear me telling your mom that?” He asked me.

“I thought that was only an excuse for her to release us!” I said to him feeling dumbfounded.

“Anyways, we have to go” He said dragging me into his car. First he entered through my side to get to his seat and then I entered. How long are we staying in Japan?” I asked him.

“A month…” He said to me, while he drove.

A MONTH?! That means we’re stuck together for a month?!” I was shocked out of my mind, I don’t think the words even wanted it to process properly inside my head.

“Yep” He just responded, while concentrating on the road.

“That’s it! Umma finally went nuts!” I mumbled. I even had to quickly phone SM entertainment and warn them to cancel all my schedules for the month. I even had to hear and earful because of that and then I had to explain, that I was in a complicated situation, because of a certain idiotic person.

They did what I asked, but I could notice from their tone of voice that they weren’t happy about it.

I then received a call from Kai, so I quickly answered it.

“Ji-Eun-Ah, do you want to go eat somewhere today?” He asked me.

“Sorry, umma got me into a situation so ….” I was going to explain it to him when Hong Ki suddenly stopped the car and took the phone out of my hand.

“No talking on the phone, while driving!” He said to me as he kept my phone and started the car up.

“Yaah! The no talking on the phone rule, is for you since you’re the one driving!” I told him, but he just responded “If I can’t talk on the phone you can’t either!”

“Tsk… so stingy” I pouted, crossing my arms together.

Kai’s POV

When I called Ji-Eun to invite her to eat with me, she said she couldn’t because she was in some kind of situation, but as she was explaining her phone suddenly went off. So I got a little worried, but then I thought maybe her battery went down, and that’s the reason she got cut off.

“Kai! It’s time to start training!” Luhan called me.

“Coming!” I responded, as I put my phone back in my pocket and started dancing with the rest of my members.

Ji-Eun’s POV

Hong Ki then stopped the car at the airport and looked at me with the eyes of “Come on get out”

I got out of the car and then he got out from the same way since we were handcuffed. He walked towards the trunk and took out his luggage.

When we entered the airport Hong Ki’s bandmates came running towards us, all with happy expressions and since I didn’t want them to see that we were handcuffed  I came closer to Hong Ki, hiding our hands behind our backs.

They all seemed really happy and excited, but then everyone’s smile turned into a frown and we all heard someone from afar yelling “Hong Ki!”

I couldn’t decipher, who it was since she was yelling from afar, but her voice seemed annoyingly familiar. Actually too familiar for my taste.

 

*********************************************************

I hope you enjoyed reading it ^_^

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe ^_^ That would really make me happy and motivate me *^_^*

And tomorrow I'm going for my Spanish Exam! Wish me luck!

********************************************************