The next day

Dream 2

Kai’s POV

After calling Ji-Eun once I was on the sofa giggling to myself, because I had actually guessed what she was doing.

“Why are you laughing to yourself?” Kris asked me.

“Nothing…” I said to him as I looked at my phone.

“Your acting weird. Are you by any chance…. In ‘Love’” Kris said to me all of a sudden near my ear.

“N…No” I said to him with a slight giggle.

“You stuttered, so I’m guessing it’s a yes” Kris said to me giggling as he then jumped over the couch, sitting next to me as he put his hand over my shoulder “So who’s the chick?” he asked while lifting and eyebrow.

“None of your business…” I said to him, putting my hand on his face and pushing him backwards.

“Aish… it’s not like I’m interested anyways” said Kris as he lift up from the couch and walked up to the second floor.  Wanting to I gave her another call to talk about the thing I had said to her this morning. At the beginning I asked her and she didn’t seem to remember. And then for about a minute she went quiet. So I asked if she was there and she had responded ‘Yes’

So I asked her “So… did you think about it…?”

And she actually said that she would go out with me. I felt so happy I even had a smile on my face as wide as the world and did a success movement with my arm. And I said to her “Really? I’m so happy!!!!”

“Kai, come and help me clean this mess!” Luhan called me from our room as I talked on the phone with her.

“Going Luhan!” I yelled at him as I turned my attention to the phone and said to her with a hurried tone “Sorry got to go. Bye!” and turned off the call. I jumped over the couch and slid into my room since the floor was slippery and my bedroom door was open.

“I’m here! Let’s get cracking!” I said to him all hyped up.

“Since when are you excited about cleaning?” Luhan asked me, with a surprised expression on his face.

“What are you talking about? I’m always excited to clean” I said to him as I picked up the dirty clothing that was hanging around the floor.

“Right… Talks the guy that I had to drag into this room to take his own clothes for washing, just last week… Talks the guy that made me practically play ‘hide and seek’ because you hid yourself in the attic just because you heard the phrase ‘Kai come and clean’ coming from my lips” Luhan said to me with his arms crossed.

“That was the old Kai… this is the new and improved KAI!” I said to him with a smile across my face, while I put the dirty piled clothing into the basket.

“Right….” Luhan said sarcastically to me as if he didn’t believe. He then asked “Did you do something wrong?” as he wiped the furniture with a rag.

“Jeez… I didn’t do anything wrong” I said to him as I did my bed and took the basket of clothing to the washing machine.

Nobody’s POV

After Luhan finished cleaning his part he walked out of the room with the rag on his and said to Suho “Kai is acting weird, just now he slid into my room all excited for cleaning and he never does that”

“Really?” Suho asked him.

“Yeah…” Luhan said to him, as Kris stopped next to him and said “That’s not the only thing, before he cleaned the room he was giggling to himself on the sofa” as he drank his bottle of water.

“I wonder why he’s acting like this.” Luhan wondered.

“I think he’s in love…” Kris said chuckling as he kept drinking.

“Stop talking nonsense” Luhan said to him as he hit him on the back of his head, which caused Kris to choke on his water.

Coughing, Kris looked at Luhan walking away and yelled “Do you want to kill me?!”

Ji-Eun’s POV

In the next morning I woke up to a bright sunny day, feeling the warm sunlight that passed through the window, touching my skin. I got out of bed yawning and stretching and walked to the kitchen to pour myself some porridge, slowly eating my breakfast. Once I finished eating I got dressed and walked out of my apartment, just to see Kai’s car in front of my apartment.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I wanted you to eat some breakfast with me” Kai said to me with a smile on his face.

“Sorry but I already ate” I said to him.

“Then I’ll take you to wherever you’re going” He said to me smiling.

“Well I’m going to the S.M. Building” I said to him as I got into the car. He just gave me a smile and drove off but the thing is instead of stopping where I asked, he parked in front of a small restaurant.

“Why are we here? I told you I already ate…” I said to him as he just looked at me and said “But I haven’t so at least accompany me” as I heard his stomach growling.

“Fine…” I said to him. Both of us entered the restaurant and sat at a table, waiting for the waitress to come. Once she appeared and asked, Kai started ordering a lot of food.

“Wow you must be hungry” I said to him surprised. After about three minutes, she brought his ‘feast’ of a breakfast.

And as he ate he looked at me and said “Help me eat everything”

“Naah… I’m already full” I said to him even doe I wasn’t exactly really full.

“Come on… please! Just make room for a little bit more” He said to me giving me the puppy eyes.

“What are you a kid? Fine” I gave in and helped him eat the food. Once we finished eating the both of us walked out of the restaurant feeling really bloated.

“God! I feel like I swallowed a buffalo” I said to him patting my stomach as he suddenly gave out a small burp and said “That means the tank is full!” with a smile on his face. I just giggled away and said “What? You think you’re Garfield now?” as I walked towards his car and got in. He went to his side giggling and drove me to the S.M. Building. I got out of the car thanking him for the ride and quickly went to my dancing room to start practicing.

Lee Hong Ki’s POV

I walked out of my house at around nine in the morning and drove to the S.M. building and when I arrived there, the first thing I had to see was Ji Won running towards me and clinging on to me as if her life depended on it.

“What did I say about grabbing my arm?” I asked her with serious eyes.

“Sorry…” she said, letting go of me. She then just looked at me and said “Let’s go on a date this Saturday”

“No thanks” I rejected her.

“Why not? Do you have something to do this weekend?” she asked me.

“In a matter a fact I do. I have to go to Japan” I said to her with a smile across my face since I knew I wouldn’t have to see her annoying face.

“You know… I know what you’re doing” she said to me all of sudden with a serious expression.

“What?” I said to her as she just looked at me and said “You’re trying to push me away”

“Wow… congratulations on knowing” I said applauding as I asked her “So did you only find that out now?”

She just gave a small smirk and said “You know it won’t take long for you to fall into my claws”

“Sorry to break it to you, but I’m not interested sweety” I said to her with an evil smile as I walked away and entered the building. And as I was walking through the corridors to get to my rehearing room I saw Ji-Eun dancing in front of a mirror to practice her new moves.

“I’ll definitely get you back” I thought to myself as I stepped away from the door and continued to go to where I was going.

After finishing rehearsing it was already in the afternoon and I hadn’t eaten all morning or even lunch. I walked out of the rehearsing room and looked at the time and noticed that at this hour Ji-Eun finishes dancing so I thought this could be a chance to talk to her but when I passed by her room she wasn’t there so I just went downstairs.

And the moment I reached the first floor and walked out of the building I saw Kai opening his car door for Ji-Eun.

“Tsk… what is he? Her taxi driver?” I mumbled 

 

***********************************************************

I hope you enjoyed chapter 19 ^_^

Please comment and subscribe :) It really makes my day :D

**********************************************************