In Guk caught

Dream 2

Nobody´s POV

As Ji-Eun slowly took the warm blankets off of her, she got out of bed and tip toed out of the bedroom and towards her clothes that was near the bathroom, feeling the cold floor on the tip of her toes. She grabbed her clothes that had dried during the night and entered the bathroom to get changed. Locking the door, so that Lee Hong Ki, wouldn´t be able to walk in on her. Ji-Eun got dressed quickly and combed her hair neatly. Once she was finished, she walked towards the front door saying to Lee Hong Ki “Well, I´m leaving… Bye”

“Wait!” Lee Hong Ki said stopping her from leaving.

“What?” She asked him as Hong Ki with a spatula in his hand said “Eat breakfast with me” with a sweet smile on his face. So, Ji-Eun just smiled at him asking “Is there bacon included?” as Lee Hong gave a slight giggle and said smiling “Yeah” as he finished frying the eggs and bacon. So, she just walked to the table that was in front of the small kitchen and sat there waiting for him to finish cooking breakfast.

“Don´t you have to go to work?” She asked as he put one egg and two bacons on each of the two plates saying “I only have something scheduled for 10 a.m. Why? What time do you have to be at yours?”

“I have a recording session at half past nine” She said to him smiling as he put the plates on the table for the both of them to start eating. Quietly, they sat there eating their breakfast, until Lee Hong Ki suddenly asked her “Uhmmn… Do you have anything scheduled for tomorrow morning?”

“No. Only, on the afternoon. Why?” She asked as she cut up the bacon in to small pieces and slowly ate it. Lee Hong Ki then looked at her smiling and asked “Then… Do you want to come to my photo-shoot session tomorrow?”

“Sure, I´ll come. What time is it?” She asked him, giving a slight smile. Hong Ki smiling back said “It´s at a quarter past ten. But, I´ll come pick you up at your apartment at ten”

Once Ji-Eun finished eating she slightly pushed her sleeve to check the time on her watch. Seeing that it was already almost half past nine, she looked at Hong Ki and said “We have to go” as she grabbed her black handbag.

Lee Hong Ki lift up from the chair, picking the plates up and put them in the sink. He then, walked towards the front door with Ji-Eun and both of them quickly put their shoes on. He grabbed his keys that were on the right side of the front door, in a small black and white bowl that was on top of the black drawer. Both of them walked out of the house and walked to the right heading towards his car. Hong Ki quickly ran towards her side of the car seat and opened the door for her, giving a warm smile as she got in. He then, closed the door and ran to his side of the seat and got in, putting the keys in and starting up the car, ready to leave.

As he drove her to her work place, Ji-Eun asked him “Can I bring Suzy and Min Hyuk to your photo-shoot session?”

“Yeah, you can bring them if you want. As long as they don´t go making too much noise in there” He said to her smiling as he continued driving and concentrated on the road.

Ji-Eun then opened her handbag and took out her cellphone, looking for Suzy´s number on her contact list. Once she found it, she clicked it with the tip of her finger and called her. But, Suzy wasn´t answering the phone call so, she tried calling her again but she still didn´t answer. So she thought to herself as she looked at her cellphone “Maybe, she´s still in classes” as she then, tried to phone Min Hyuk right after, and once she called, after two seconds had passed he answered the phone call asking “What is it?”

“Do you want to come to Hong Ki´s photo-shoot session tomorrow?” She asked him as he quickly answered “Sure”

“Then, could you try and call Suzy later and tell her to also come?” She asked him. Min Hyuk then said “I´ll try and call her later. But when and where, do we have to be there?”

“It´s at a quarter past ten, at the small building that´s on the right of the S.M. Building” She said to him as he quickly answered “Ok, but I have to go now, I´m in the middle of my bands rehearsal.

“Ok, see you tomorrow then… Bye!” Ji-Eun said to him with a happy tone of voice as she turned off the call.

Hong Ki then stopped the car at her work place. So, Ji-Eun kissed Hong Ki on the cheek saying with a bright smile on her face “Thanks for the ride, bye” as she got out of the car and shut the door. Walking in to the building and heading towards the elevator. Going up to the second floor, she then turned the left corridor and opened the second door; where the music producers were in there sitting on their chairs, ready to start recording her song. So, she walked up to her mic, putting on the headphones and started singing once on the workers gave signal for her to start. After two hours had passed, she finished her recording session and went down to the first floor, where there was a small cafeteria. So, she walked then and had something to drink and eat before she went to her next schedule.

When it was already half past one in the afternoon, she walked into the elevator and went up to the fourth floor. And, entered the dancing room, where there were big mirrors all around the walls. She walked in and put her song on the stereo. As soon, as the song started playing she began to rehearse her dance moves, going along, with the beat of the music.

After a good few hours had passed, Ji-Eun was already panting heavily and sweating all over the place feeling really exhausted. So, she went to the girls changing room, which was right across the corridor, in front of the dancing room. She walked in there and quickly hit the showers. Right after a nice warm shower, she quickly dried herself with a towel and got dressed. Packing her track suit into her bag and went walked down to the first floor. Walking out of the building, she stood next to the road and put her hand out, waiting for a taxi to appear.

Once the cab came, she got in and went back home. Tiredly she paid the driver and got out of the car, walking in to her apartment building and heading towards the elevator. But when she got there, it had a sign saying “Out of order”

“Just my luck” She thought herself sighing as she took the stair way. Slowly, walking up the stairs, heading towards her apartment door.

On the next day she woke up early and had her breakfast, ready to got Hong Ki´s photo-shoot.

Min Hyuk´s POV

Once I woke up at half past eight in the morning I went and took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and quickly brushed my teeth before leaving my dorm.

As I got out of the house at nine I remembered that I had to call Suzy. So I took my phone out of my pants pocket and quickly dialed her number.

“What is it, Min Hyuk?” she asked me.

“Hey, Ji-Eun asked me to bring you with me to Hong Ki´s photo-shoot session at a quarter past ten. Do you want to come?” I asked her as she quickly answered “Yeah, sure. I don´t really have anything to do right now anyways”

“Ok, then I´ll come pick you up. Where are you right now?” I asked her as she said “I´m at that garden near the….” And suddenly she stopped talking.

“Near, where?” I asked her but she didn´t took and suddenly hung up the phone on me.

“How am I supposed to know which garden she´s near at…” I thought to myself as I wondered “Maybe it´s that garden near her university” so, I got on my motorbike and quickly drove to that garden and went looking for her. Luckily I saw her “Found you” I mumbled to myself as I was walking towards her, when I then stopped and noticed that she was looking at something. So, I followed her gaze. She was looking at some guy hugging a girl as he was walking near the park.

Suzy then started walking towards them, so I followed her.

Suzy´s POV

As I was strolling around the park near my university, I had sent a message to In Guk asking if he wanted to go on a date today, but he said he was busy with his part-time job. Right after he said that Min Hyuk had just called me, asking me if I wanted to go to Hong Ki´s photo-shoot session with him so I just said ok. And as I was talking to him, I suddenly saw In Guk taking a walk so a smile came to my face. But the, I noticed he was hanging out with another girl, with their arms around each other.

I felt my heart tighten and I didn´t know what to do. I gathered up my courage and walked up to them.

“Who´s she?” the girl that was next to him asked.

“She´s just some girl I´ve been hanging out with. Nobody special” He said to her as he coldly looked at me.

“What do you mean nobody special?” I asked him as the girl then started clinging; even more on to him asking “Is she your girlfriend?”

“I already told you, she´s nobody special” He said coldly again as the girl all smiley said “Well, it would be impossible if she was. She´s so ugly” as both of them just walked past me and tears started flowing down my eyes. I felt as if my heart had broken into a million tiny pieces.

 

*******************************************************************************************

I´m sorry for the late chapter, but I had a lot of other work to do.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe *^_^* 

*******************************************************************************************