At the apartment...

Dream 2

After I had gone to my next schedule I took a taxi home and went to my bedroom to take a nap, since I felt dead tired.

Kai´s POV

After I finished drinking my coffee, I went back to my dorm and sat on the couch with a big smile on my face. When Luhan looked at me and asked “You look happy. Anything happen?”

“Yeah, something really interesting happened…” I said to him as the TV.

“What happened?” he asked me as I just looked at him and said smirking “Nothing that you need to know”

And I kept changing the channels since there was nothing interesting to see. So in the end, I ended up watching “Star Golden Bell” and as I watched it, I noticed that the girl sitting at the front row seemed familiar.

“She looks like the girl, I was with just a while go” I thought to myself as Suho sat next to me saying “That singer is pretty isn´t she”

“Do you know her?” I asked him.

“Not really… All I know is that she debuted last year” He said to me.

“Do you know her name?” I asked him as he looked at the TV and said “She´s known as IU but I don´t really know her real name. Just look it up on the internet, her name should be there”

“I wonder if it´s really that girl…” I thought to myself as I kept on watching TV with Suho.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When I finished all my schedules I got into my car ready to go home and as I passed by KFC, I thought “Knowing how Ji-Eun is, she´s probably lazing around and not even eating” so, I quickly stopped there and bought some Kentucky fried chicken. I quickly drove to her apartment and rang at her doorbell.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

As I was resting I heard my doorbell ringing.

“Who is it?” I asked, scratching the back of my head as I walked up to the door and opened it, seeing Lee Hong Ki with a big smile on his face saying “I bought some fried chicken. Let´s eat it together” as he entered my apartment.

“Sure” I said to him smiling as he sat on the sofa and I went to fetch some napkins and two plates.

I sat on the sofa next to him, putting the stuff on the table when he asked “How did your day go?”

“Work as usual, although I met some guy…” I said to him, eating a fried chicken leg as I looked side ways to him.

“Which guy? Who is he?” He said to me getting all nervous and his eyes widening, so I just started giggling as I looked at him getting all jealous “There´s no need to worry, I didn´t meet anybody special”

“Really?” He asked me.

“Yeah… so just eat your chicken” I said to him smiling as he started eating it and looking at me at the same time.

“Anyways… What about you?” I asked him.

“Oh, I had a photo shoot today” he said to me as he kept on eating.

“With who?” I asked him.

“With Kim Ji Won” He said to me smiling.

“Oh, I´ve seen her in magazines before, she´s really pretty” I said to him smiling as he looked at me and said “Yeah, but she´s nothing compared to you”

So I just giggled when he said that.

“Ji-Eun” he suddenly called me.

“What?” I asked him as I turned my face to him. When he suddenly kissed me out of the blue, saying “I really like you and I wouldn´t change you for anyone in this world. Even doe, you can be a pain in the at times”

“Yaah! Who’s a pain in the ?” I yelled at him as I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door saying “You´re already staying for too long”

“Can I get a goodbye kiss?” he asked me as I just looked at him smirking, saying “Naah” as I closed the door on him.

“He´s such an idiot” I mumbled, giggling to myself as sat back on the sofa.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“She´s so cute when she´s angry” I thought to myself as I walked into the elevator and then got into my car.

“But she could have at least given me a good night kiss…” I mumbled to myself as I drove away back home and entered the house putting my keys on top of the table.

Tiredly I went to my bedroom and laid on the bed smiling as I mumbled “I can never seem to get tired of her…”

 

 

 

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry if this chapter is short too >.<

I promise I´ll make chapter 6 longer ^_^

Please comment and subscribe if you can :) It really motivates me *^_^* 

And HAPPY EASTER!!!

************************************************************************************************