Double date

Dream 2

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

While I was resting, my phone started vibrating, so I checked it to see what it was. And it was a message from Suzy.

From: Suzy

Message: Want to go on a double date tomorrow afternoon?

“Hmmm… Tomorrow afternoon? I wonder if I have anything scheduled tomorrow” I thought to myself as I checked my small note book, to see if I had anything scheduled for the afternoon. Seeing that I had nothing prepared for that time, I quickly messaged Suzy back saying “Sure. ^_^ I´ll warn Hong Ki about it”

After I had sent her the message, she quickly texted me back “Then meet me at the amusement park at 2 p.m. ^_^”

After she had told me the time and place I quickly called Lee Hong Ki, but he didn´t pick it up so it sent me to his voice mail. So, I tried again and on the second time, he picked up his cellphone.

“Hong Ki, do you want to go on a double date tomorrow?” I asked him as he quickly answered “Sure, when and where?”

“Tomorrow, at 2 p.m. at the amusement park” I said to him as he said to me “Ok… I´ll see you tomorrow then. Love you” as he turned off the call.

“What’s with the “Love You?”… He´s so cute” I mumbled to myself as I went to bed since it was already eleven o´clock at night and I had to wake up early in the morning. As time went by I fell asleep and before I knew it my alarm clock was already ringing for 8:00 a.m.

I quickly got up, took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and quickly went to the recording session that I had to be at, at 9:00 a.m.

The moment I got there I sang and sang over and over again until they thought it was perfect. When it was already eleven I went for my photo shoot and I quickly went to the dressing room to get changed into the clothes they wanted me to wear. So, I quickly changed and started posing for my photos, which were going to be used for the cover of my next album. Time quickly slipped by and before I knew it, it was already over, so I went to the dressing room and changed back to my usual clothes.

Since I saw, that it was already one o´clock in afternoon, I noticed that I didn´t have time to go home and eat so, I walked to a small ramyon shop nearby and ate there. Once I finished, it was already half past twelve so I quickly stretched my hand out, waiting for a taxi and the moment the cab came, a guy suddenly opened the door before me, ready to get in.

“Yaah! I was here first!” I yelled at the guy as he turned his face to me. That´s when I realized “It´s you?” I said to him surprised.

“Oh, it´s the feisty girl” he said surprised yet smiling to me.

“I got this cab first” I said to him as he looked at me and said “Since it´s you, how about we share the cab”

“I´m really in a hurry…” I thought to myself as I said to him “Fine”

“Where are you heading to?” he asked me.

“To the amusement park” I said to him as he told the taxi driver my destination.

While the driver drove me there, the guy asked me “By the way, what´s your name?”

“Lee Ji-Eun” I said to him as I looked out the window.

Kai´s POV   

“Lee Ji-Eun… ha… so you are that girl I saw on TV” I thought to myself as I looked at her and said “I´m Kai, from EXO”

“So, are you going to the amusement park with someone?” I asked as she just said “None of your business” as she continued looking out the window.

“You know it´s the third time we´re meeting by coincidence. They say that the third meeting usually means that they are distended to be together” I said to her as the driver suddenly said to her “Miss, we have arrived” as she gave him the money and just left the car.

 “Why do I have a feeling that she wasn’t even hearing me” I thought to myself as I watched her running towards a guy.

“Mister, where do you want to go” the driver asked me as I just said “Wait just a minute” as I watched her holding the guys hand and kissing him on the cheek “So, she has a boyfriend… ha” I thought to myself as I told the driver to drive.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Once I arrived there I quickly got out of the car and ran towards Lee Hong Ki saying “Sorry, I´m late” as I held his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

“So who are we double dating with?” He asked me.

“Oh, it´s with Suzy and her boyfriend” I said to him as I saw them coming our way.

“Sorry, we´re late” Suzy said to us smiling as she introduced her boyfriend to us “Guys, this is Seo in guk, my boyfriend”

“Hey” he said to us as the both of us smiled at him and said “Hi”

“So let´s go in and have some fun” I said to her smiling as I then hanged on to Hong Ki´s arm and the four of us walked in to the amusement park.

“Which ride should we ride first?” I asked Lee Hong Ki as he just looked at me and said “Anything is fine”

“Hey guys, let´s ride the pirate one” Suzy said to us smiling as she pointed at the ride. The four of us quickly went on to it and rode it. It was really fun and I was really enjoying myself even doe Hong Ki, looked kind of pale, so I just wanted to laugh.

The moment we finished riding I asked him “Are you scared of rides?”

“No, of course not. I´m a man after all” He said to me still looking pale. So, I quickly chose another ride to go on, but this time it was the twister ride. When he looked at it, I could notice that he didn´t want to ride it, yet he forced himself to go on it. The ride was really cool, it went up in the air, spinning around and then slowly tilting upside down. I could feel my blood rush to my head and the wind hitting on my face. It felt quite refreshing.

After the ride finished Suzy and I wanted to ride it again so we asked the guys if they wanted to go for one more round but Lee Hong Ki just said “Naah, I´ll just sit next to that Ice cream shop while you guys ride”

“What about you?” Suzy asked In Guk.

“I´ll hang out with Hong Ki, you girls go have fun” he said to us as the both us just went and joyed on more ride together.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

The moment they went on the ride I went to buy a sundae and then set at a table where I could watch her, and when Suzy´s boyfriend sat next to me he got a phone call.

“Oppa, is at home right now. Why?” I overheard him on the phone. “… Oppa will buy new clothes for you next time to make it up to you” he said on the cell phone. “Is he cheating on Suzy?” I thought to myself as I ate my sundae.

When he turned off his phone he looked at me and just smiled, saying “Girls can sure be a whole lot a trouble”

“What do you mean by that?” I asked him as he just looked at me and said “You should know right?” as Ji-Eun and Suzy finished the ride and came running towards us.

After that all of us kept on riding different rides until the end of the day. But before we left we rode the Ferris wheel, and when Ji-Eun and I got into one of them, as we rode the ride, I said to her “I think In Guk is cheating on Suzy”

“What makes you say that?” she asked me.

“I heard him on the phone talking to a girl and he was saying “Oppa…. Is this… will do this”” I said to her as she looked at me smiling saying “You´re probably just misunderstanding. Maybe it´s his sister”

“Yeah… maybe” I said to her doubting that, that could possibly be it.