Reporters

Dream 2

Ji-Eun´s POV

The moment I was passing by Kai to leave, I saw other members of his group sitting around a big table eating breakfast. My face went red as a tomato once I saw them. All of them looked so handsome.

The members turned to look at me and gave me a soft smile saying “Hi…”

“Did you sleep well?” the boy with light brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin asked me all of a sudden with a smile creeping onto his face.

“Ah… Yes. But I guess I should leave now. I´m sorry for bothering you guys” I said to them, with a light a bow. Just when I was about to turn to leave the boy that had his hair colored in orange and brown eyes said “Why don’t you stay for a little longer… After all Lay just made you some porridge, since you might have felt sick from drinking so much”

“Then… I´ll just quickly eat up and leave, I wouldn´t want to disturb you guys” I said to him. And as I was about to sit on the chair next to them I heard someone saying “Trust me you already disturb-” until I noticed that the orange haired boy was covering his mouth saying “Don´t listen to him and just eat up” with a smile on his face.

As I started eating the porridge Lay made me I looked at them and they all just stared at me constantly while I ate, which was kind of making me feel uncomfortable. So I just glanced at them for a bit since it felt quite awkward.

“Oh sorry, we should introduce ourselves” One of the boys asked.

“I´m Kris, Lay, Sehun, D.O, Chen, Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun” they all introduced themselves. “There is also Luhan, but he isn´t home right now” Sehun said to me as he ate his egg.

“Is that so… I´m Lee Ji-Eun” I said to them with a smile.

“So… how did you and Kai meet?” Kris asked me, while Suho said “I´m also curious about that, how did you guys meet?”

All the members then started staring at me getting closer as if they really wanted to know. “The first time we met, he destroyed my cake” I said to them, when Kai all of a sudden appeared next to me saying “I didn’t do it on purpose!”

“Well thanks to you I had to redo it!” I said to him as he started getting closer saying “I was going to give you money for it”

“What, so you think everything is easily resolved with money, well let me tell you something it wasn´t money that made that cake, it was my hands!” I said to him.

“Well it was an accident anyways, besides I was in a hurry” he yelled at me.

“Even if you were in a hurry, you should’ve watched where you were going” I yelled at him back until suddenly I heard a burst of laughter from the background, the whole table was cracking up.

Kai and I suddenly stopped and stared at them for a moment, while Tao said “We´re sorry, but this is quite a funny sight for us”

“What’s so funny?” Kai asked.

“Nothing, just keep on with your conversation” Tao said going quiet all of a sudden.

“Can you give me a ride home?” Ji-Eun asked him. Kai went to grab his keys and said “yeah let’s go”

Ji-Eun said goodbye to the members and left the dorm with Kai, quickly getting into his car and looking out the window quietly as Kai just drove her.

Lee Hong Ki’s POV

When I woke up in the morning, I got a call from my manager and apparently he wanted me to meet up with him. So I quickly took a shower, got changed and left the house. When I arrived there I entered the SM Building and noticed that Ji Won was heading in the same direction as me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with an irritated tone of voice.

“Mr. Kwang said he wanted to speak with me” she said to me. “Is that so…” I thought to myself as I walked in to the room and saw my manager sitting there with a serious look on his face. He didn’t look very happy, so I'm guessing he called me because of the scandal since she was also called in by him.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” I asked my manager.

“I thought of a way to resolve this problem, for the time being” He said to me, so I felt really surprised. “Really? How? What’s the plan?” I asked wanting to really know.

“You and Miss Kim Ji Won, will announce that you are dating at the press conference” he said to me. I was really surprised when he said that and my mouth just dropped to the floor “How is that going to resolve my problem?!”

“I don´t know about your problem but it’s going to resolve the problem about the scandal, so you better do what you are told! The reporters should be arriving at any minute so when you go downstairs don´t forget to do what I said” He said to me as he left the room. Ji Won seemed happy about the situation, but I didn’t feel amused by it, in any way.

“Don’t think that everything is going to go the way you want it” I said to her with an angry expression. The both of us walked downstairs and the moment we saw the reporters, she immediately held onto my arm with a big smile on her face.

“Let go my arm!” I whispered to her with an angry tone.

“Who says?” She said acting stupid, so I stopped next to her and whispered with a serious look in my eyes and angry voice “Your worst nightmare! So you better let go before it turns reality” the moment I said that she quickly let go of me and just walked near me until all the reporters started running towards us and asking us a whole lot of questions.

“Are you dating Kim Ji Won?” the first question popped up. I gulped and looked at the camera not really wanting to say it. I then looked at my manager and he started looking at me with a serious face so I looked back at the reporter and said “Yes”

“How long have you been dating?” Another one asked.

“Just recently!” Ji Won answered for me in joy. You could see, that she was loving the attention and that really ticked me off. I even tried forcing a smile on my face, but it was hard to do so especially when Ji-Eun suddenly entered the building with the same guy I had seen yesterday.

Nobody’s POV

After Kai had taken her home, he waited for her outside while she quickly changed into her other clothes since she had a schedule that morning at the SM Building, and since he had to also go there, he gave her a ride there.

The moment she entered the building with Kai she saw reporters hanging around Hong Ki and Ji Won. As she walked in she heard the reporter’s question “How long have you been dating?”

And Ji Won suddenly said “Just recently” with a really happy voice. Her heart tightened and she felt as if tears were going to start falling but she immediately tried to act tuff and those tears that were about to fall, back into her eyeballs.

The reporters noticing that Hong Ki was staring somewhere they looked backwards and saw Ji-Eun and Kai together so they immediately ran towards them, as if they were bees running after hunny, throwing them a bunch of questions.