Misunderstand

Dream 2

Nobody’s POV

Since Suzy still hadn’t come out of her university, Minhyuk thought that maybe she would like something sweet after studying all day there, so he went to a candy shop that was right around the corner of the school and bought a small packet of different kinds of sweets and small chocolates, since he didn’t know exactly what she liked.

He walked back to his motorcycle and waited there for her until he saw a mob of students walking out of the main building door and in the middle of that entire crowd he spotted Suzy from afar walking towards the entry gates with some new friends of hers.

As she walking towards his away, not noticing him since she was so into the conversation with the girls and laughing along with them, Minhyuk overheard her speaking with them.

“Do you want this lollipop?” Her friend asked her.

“Naah… I hate sweet stuff… like... chocolate bars and sweeties” Suzy said to her.

“Darn it! I shouldn’t have bought it!” Minhyuk complained in his mind, and as Suzy noticed him he quickly hid the pack of sweeties behind his back.

“Oh hey Suzy…” he said to her with a smile.

“What are you doing around here?” Suzy asked him smiling at him.

“I came to see you…” He said to her as she noticed that he had his hands behind his back and asked “What do you have there?”

“There. Where?” He asked her, acting as if he didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Behind your back…” she said to him. So out of nervousness he looked at her and said with a smile “Nothing!” as he threw the bag of candy to the side really fast and showing his hands to her, to prove that he really didn’t have anything.

But the moment he lift his empty hands to her, someone on the sideline complained “Arrrggghh, that hurt! Who threw this bag of candy on my head?!”

“Sorry…” he apologized in his mind as Suzy looked to the side noticing the boy that was complaining, she said “Poor guy”

“Yeah… poor him” he said along with her, rubbing the back of his neck feeling guilty for what he did.

“Anyways… uhmmm… I wanted to ask you something” Minhyuk said to her, as she turned her attention to him and asked “What is it?”

“Well… my friend won 2 tickets to the amusement park, but he didn’t have anyone to go with, so he gave them to me... Do you … ah.. Do you…”  He tried asking her as he looked towards the ground.

“… Do I…. What? Want to go with you?” She asked him.

“Ye… Yeah” he said to her looking at her.

“Sure, I’ll go with you. When is it?” she asked him.

“Saturday at 10 a.m. in front of the amusement park” he said to her with a smile.

“Then I’ll see you Saturday… bye” she said to him with a smile as she waved him a goodbye.

The moment she walked away he turned around and jumped out of happiness, screaming “YES!” causing him to catch the public’s eye.  Feeling embarrassed he put his helmet on and got on to his motorcycle with a huge smile, the kind of smile that could reach to each point of his ears.

Lee Ji Eun’s POV

After having done my schedule that finished after three long hours, I walked out of the room and got into the elevator. Once I reached the first floor I walked out of the building and took a taxi home. The moment I arrived there I saw Lee Hong Ki standing there, in front of my apartment building, as if he was actually waiting for me. Trying to ignore him I just held my head high, holding my bag and walked towards the front door as if I didn’t see him standing there, until I felt his hand holding my arm, stopping me from walking any further.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with a non-interested look, but even doe I gave him that kind of expression, deep down I actually wanted to know why he was here. I was happy but sad at the same time.

“Are you really dating that ‘Kai’ boy?” He asked me all of a sudden. I just pushed his hand away from my arm and said “Rather I’m dating him or not. It has nothing to do with you!”

The moment I said that to him with a cold expression, he seemed really sad and hurt. I could see that from his eyes. My heart ached when I saw him make that expression but I know that I shouldn’t waver, so I just walked away from him and went up to my apartment room. Changing my heels in to my blue fluffy slippers and heading myself towards the right, where the kitchen was. Opening the top freezer and taking out a big box of mint ice cream with thin pieces of chocolate in it. I then opened the top cabinet and took out a packet of Oreos, breaking them and mixing them with the ice cream.

I took the box of ice cream and head myself towards the couch, sitting comfortably in it and turning on the TV to see if anything interesting was giving on it as I stuffed my mouth full with the mint ice cream. When I the TV the first thing that appeared was Hong Ki on the screen, irritated I changed the channel but he was also on that so I changed again and again, but to every channel I had changed it would either talk about him or about him and Ji Won.

“Why does he have to appear everywhere?!” I yelled at the TV screen and turned it off quickly as I stuffed even more Ice cream in my mouth out of frustration. And as I was eating, my phone suddenly started ringing, I looked at the called ID but the number didn’t seem familiar, so I answered it to see who it was.

While I still had my mouth full I asked “Hello? Who is this?”

“It’s me! Kai!” He said all happily through the phone.

Surprised I asked him “How did you get my number?”

“While you were sleeping in my bed, I looked up your number on your phone” He said to me with a happy tone of voice as if what he had done was something to be proud of.

“If you wanted my number, you could have just asked” I said to him until he suddenly asked me “What are you doing?”

“You don’t need to know” I said to him as I kept stuffing my face. The moment I said that he suddenly asked “Are you stuffing your face with ice cream out of depression?”

 (Ex.:this kind of spitting :P)

The moment he said that, I instantly spat it out of my mouth out of surprise causing my beautiful couch to get all dirtied “!” I mumbled as I reached for a tissue to try and clean it off the sofa and as I cleaned I looked from side to side to see if he had broken into my apartment or something.

“How did you know ?” I asked him as I kept on wiping the mess I made.

“I didn’t, it was just a lucky guess” He said to me as he laughed his .

“I’m glad you’re laughing” I said sarcastically to him as I turned off the call and kept on wiping the sofa while I complained “Gosh! And here I thought he was watching me or something!” 

I grabbed my dirty tissues and threw them into the trash can and put the rest of my ice cream in the freezer. I went into my room and opened my closet changing my clothes into more comfortable clothing. Which were black laggings with a long baggy pink shirt, after changing, I laid in my big wide bed, staring at the ceiling, until I received another call from Kai.

“What do you want?” I asked as I got up.

“Did you think about it?” he asked me.

“Think about what?” I asked him, since I couldn’t seem to see what he was talking about.

“What I told you this morning” He said to me.

“What he told me this morning?” I thought to myself wondering what he was talking about, until I suddenly remembered what he was talking about.

“I’m not joking around. I do like you. If you want you can think of it as a fake relationship, but just give me a chance and I’ll make you forget about him”

… I just stood there quietly looking at him. “Just think about it” he said to me with a warm smile as he messed up my hair gently and walked away.

“Are you there?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I’m here” I said to him after being in a spasm mode.

“So… did you think about it…?” He asked me again.

“I’ll go out with you but – (It will be a fake relationship)“ I said to him without being able to finish my sentence, because he suddenly started screaming through the phone saying “Really? I’m so happy!!!! Going Luhan! Sorry got to go. Bye!” and turned off the call.

“Great! There goes a misunderstanding” I mumbled as I flopped my head on the pillow.

 

************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed chapter 18 ^_^ Don't forget to comment ^_^

I just finished my "classes"  so I'm really happy!!!!

The y part is I have to study for my two big upcoming exams -.-"

Wish me LUCK!!! ^_^

***********************************************************************