S/M Date

Dream 2

Hong Ki’s POV

While driving my phone started ringing so I clicked it and put my ear piece on.

“Yes?” I asked as I kept on driving.

“Have you prepared your luggage, don’t forget tomorrow we have to leave to Japan at 11:30 a.m.” said Jae Jin.

“I haven’t packed anything yet, but I’ll do that when I get home” I said to him as I was about to turn off the call.

“By the way…” He said.

“What?” I asked him.

“I drove Ji Won home. And is Ji-Eun ok?” He asked me with a concerned tone.

“Yeah… she’s fine. Kai took care of her…” I said to him, pouting since I didn’t get the chance to take care of her.

“Once we get back from Japan you better play your cards right with Ji-Eun or she’ll get snatched away by him” He warned me.

“I know… Bye!” I said to him turning off the call and taking the earpiece out. After five minutes I arrived at my place and parked the car. I walked into my empty home and started packing my stuff.

In the next morning I woke up really early, it was 6:00 a.m., I took a shower, got dressed and grabbed my luggage. I grabbed my car keys and drove along the road, seeing a flower shop, thinking of Ji-Eun I stopped the car and walked in, to see that Jae Jin was also there.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I’m getting some flowers as a present for my mom, before we leave” He said to me as he then looked at me with curious eyes and asked “Why are you here?”

Nobody’s POV

As Ji-Eun’s mother was washing the dishes the father just looked at her and said “You liked that boy so much yet he ended up breaking our daughter’s heart, that scoundrel”

“That boy is not a scoundrel, I bet that girl he was with planned it all along. He wouldn’t cheat on Ji-Eun” She said to her husband who was sitting on the sofa reading the newspapers.

“How would you know that?” He asked her, lifting his eyebrow.

“Because I saw it in a drama once, in the end he really was innocent” She said to him remembering the drama that she had scene in her head. Her husband just shaked his head in disbelief mumbling “She’s been watching too many drama lately…”

Ji-Eun’s mother then took her apron out and her gloves, walking towards the door and putting her shoes on.

“Where are you going, Jagi?” He asked her as she just made a hmmf sound and said “Why should I tell you… I’ve been watching to many dramas anyways” with a cute expression on her face as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the house.

The father just gave a small chuckle and mumbled “My Jagi is so cute…” as he continued reading the newspapers.

Ji-Eun’s mother was walking on the side of the pavement, looking for flowers to place fresh new ones in her home. And as she walked in to the flower shop, she saw Hong Ki and hid quickly trying to overhear his conversation.

“I’m buying flowers for Ji-Eun” Hong Ki said to him.

“That’s good, but you should really tell her that you didn’t cheat on her and that it was all that Ji Won’s doing” The boy said to him.

“Right now she won’t believe me, but I’ll try and gain her trust slowly” Hong Ki said to him smiling.

“Good luck with that then…” He said to Hong Ki, placing his hand on his shoulder.

“I knew it! He’s innocent!” Her mother mumbled to herself happily and walked out of the flower shop sneakily. As she walked for five minutes she remembered “OH! I forgot to buy flowers!” so she ran back to the shop and luckily they were gone already.

“May I help you?” The lady asked her.

“Ah yes… I would like some lilies, please” She said to the lady.

Suzy’s POV

I was sitting on the bench in front of the amusement park and it was 9:00 a.m., but Minhyuk still hadn’t arrived. I was kind of nervous as I waited for him, it felt like a date to me even doe to him we’re only just friends.

I guess I was so nervous that in the end I came way beyond the time, but after half an hour had passed Minhyuk finally appeared.

“Sorry I’m late?” He said to me with an apologetic look.

“What are you talking about, there’s still another half an hour until the actually hour” I said to him smiling as he just let out a small giggle and scratched the back of his neck.

“Then shall we go?” He asked me, pointing to the park.

“Yeah… we shall” I smiled. The both of us just walked around the amusement park, strolling around for a bit before we actually started riding the rollercoasters.

Nobody’s POV

Minhyuk kept staring at Suzy, who was really prettily dressed. She was wearing an orange cut out dress that went just above the knee.

“You look really pretty” He said to her smiling.

“Thanks… I just slapped this on…” she said with a smile.

How it really went when she was choosing her clothes…

“Umma! How do I look in this dress?” She asked worriedly.

“You look pretty, sweetie” the mother said to her with a smile.

“Not good enough…” she pouted, so she went back in to the closet and picked out another dress and ran to her mom again.

“What about now?” she asked.

“It looks good” she responded with a smile.

“That’s means it’s less then pretty!” Suzy pouted again and ran back into the closet picking another dress.

“What about this one?” She asked.

“It looks great, sweetie” she responded again.

------1 hour later-----

“What about this one” she asked after going to her closet again.

“You look really pretty!” Her mom said trying to make a really amazed expression.

“Umma!~~” She complained.

“What? I said it was pretty” Said the mother.

“That's what you said on the 15th dress!” she complained.

“Aigoo, that’s because you looked good in all of them” The mom said smiling.

“Then out of all of them which one is the best?” She asked.

“The pink one with the stripes” the mother said as she looked at her and said “Really? I thought the orange one was better…”

“Now that I’m thinking better, the orange one does look better” The mother said as Suzy ran back into her room.

“Still choosing dresses for the date?” The father asked the mother.

“I swear to god if she asked me about one more dress. I was going to shoot myself” The mother said to her husband as she walked with the mug of coffee to the lounge.

Suzy was in her room now trying to choose the right shoes and as she looked in the mirror trying different high heels, she muttered “This would be so much easier if I was a dude”


“But you know… you don’t look bad yourself” She said smiling to him.

“It was scattered in my closet so I just slapped it on” He said with an expression of it didn’t take that much effort.

What really happened….

He ran around in the dorm waking everybody up, looking for good clothes.

“Yaah! Why you making so much noise, so early in the morning?” Yonghwa complained.

“Hyung! Help me I need something good to wear!” Min hyuk said hanging on to Yonghwas shirt.

“What’s going on down there?” Jonghyun asked, yawning.

“Minhyuk can’t seem to find something to wear for his ‘date’ with that ‘suzy’ girl” Yonghwa said giggling even doe he had a really tired look in his eyes.

Everyone then gathered around him in his room. While Jungshin and Jonghyun dressed him up Yonghwa judged the way he was dressed.

After a few minutes Minhyuk came out dressed and yonghwa said “Too Jungshin” since he was dressed in Jungshin’s style of dressing.

After another ten minutes he came out again and said “Too Junghyun”

After another ten minutes… “Too me” He said sending him away, doing the hand gesture.

“This would be so much easier if I was an average dude” He muttered.

“What do you mean by that?” Jonghyug asked him.

“I’m so good looking that I don’t know what to wear” He said with a snicker.

“Yeah right” Jonghyung said laughing. After another ten minutes passed he came back into his bedroom and this time Yonghwa smiled and gave him a thumbsup. So he went to the bathroom and quickly did his hair.


As Minhyuk and Suzy kept walking, Minhyuk seeing a guy selling sweet cotton, he quickly starts walking towards the guy to go buy it for her but then he suddenly stops and Suzy asks “What’s wrong?”

“I suddenly remembered that you don’t like sweet things” He said to her biting his lower lip.

“But I feel like having some today” she said smiling to him. Happy, Minhyuk quickly goes to the guy and buys two cotton candies.

“Kamsahamnida” she thanked him. He just smiled and continued strolling around and till she suddenly held his arm and said pointing at it “Let’s go on that Kawasemi rollercoaster!”

“Ok let’s go then!” he said with a big smile on his face. The both of them ran there and bought the tickets, ready to ride that awesome rollercoaster.

Ji-Eun’s POV

While I was in the house lazing around, I suddenly heard my doorbell ring so I went to go check. It was a delivery man.

“Are you miss Ji-Eun?” He asked.

“Dae…” I said smiling.

“Well this is for you” He said giving me a bouquet of flowers as I signed the paper.

“Kamsahmnida” I thanked the man as I closed the door and checked to see from who it was. I then found a card saying “I love you as much now as I did back in high school! You stupid lost girl!”

“Aish! Who’s he calling stupid! That jerk face!” I said irritated as I threw the flowers on top of the sofa but then I looked again to the bouquet and picked it up putting it in a jar as I though while letting out a small giggle “Tshh… Seriously calling me a stupid lost girl! He still remembers what he did to me when we first met…”

 

*******************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed reading it ^_^

Please don't forget to comment or subscribe ^_^ Love you guys for always supporting me and not giving up on my story! :D

********************************************************************************************