Chapter 7

Swimming Against The Tides
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What happened after you turned 12 hyung?" asked Jeno cautiously.

"He disappeared. We do not know where he is or let alone if he is alive. But he was a great man and everyone knew it," answered Luhan.

There was silence in the room. Sehun cleared his throat, "Jeno, we'll give you a lift back home." He got up and gestured to Chanyeol to follow him.

"Okay, but can I come back to talk some more? I want to know more about my father," asked Jeno.

"Of course, but we'll ask your parents first," said Sehun.

The two of them gave Jeno a lift back home and greeted his parents. The couple seemed to be very glad to meet the two older males. They gave permission almost immediately for Jeno to go and visit. They had even given permission to Jeno to go over as he wished and of course, the two agreed to the couple's request. They said their greetings and were on their way back to Sehun's house.

Once the two got back however, Luhan and Baekhyun had gone back to the topic of Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo looked to the returning males with pleading eyes. Sehun got the message and nudged Chanyeol, "Baekhyun-hyung, I think we should leave, it's getting dark and we should let Sehun rest. That goes for you too, Kyungsoo, Jongin."

Kyungsoo looked relieved and Jongin didn't look too far from it either. "Yeah, Sehun get some rest, we'll come by tomorrow afternoon to check up on you," said Kyungsoo. The four of them left and it was only the two of them together now.

Sehun let out a sigh and dumped himself onto the couch. Luhan moved over next to Sehun and leaned against his left, uninjured shoulder. "Let me guess, you're too worried to leave me alone and you want to stay here for the night?" asked Sehun. Luhan nodded his head. "You know, you don't have to make up excuses to stay over. If you want to stay then stay, if you don't want to stay then don't. Unless, I ask you to stay of course." Sehun whispered the last sentence into Luhan's ear.

Sehun got up and walked into his bedroom. He threw himself carefully onto the bed and fell asleep. Luhan came in shortly after and covered Sehun with the blanket. He went over to the other side and went under the blanket as well, snuggling against Sehun's back as he fell asleep. Sehun woke up first the next morning and noticed Luhan lying against him. He carefully turned himself onto his back and lifted Luhan to lie on top of him. It seemed as though Luhan was a deep sleeper and only after about 10 minutes did he wake up.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed when he realised who he was lying on top of. He tried to get off but Sehun just pulled him back down.

"Luhan, I suggest that you don't scream so loud otherwise I might go deaf. But wow, you are a pretty deep sleeper I must say," commented Sehun. He hugged Luhan around the waist with his left arm. Luhan gave up and just hugged Sehun back.

"How did I get on top of you anyway?" mumbled Luhan.

"I moved you in your sleep." Sehun yawned and wanted to go back to sleep. So he did and quite quickly too. Luhan noticed this and carefully got out of bed. He went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He spent the rest of the day walking around the house, doing this and that. He didn't realise the time until he heard a knock at the door. He opened it and saw the others with Jeno outside, "Oh hey guys. Sehun's sleeping right now but you can come in," said Luhan as he opened the door.

They came inside and sat down in the living as usual, "Has he been sleeping all day?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Yeah, he woke up this morning and then went back to sleep," explained Luhan.

"Hyung, where did you sleep last night?" asked Chanyeol.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the couch doesn't seem like it's been slept on, so where did you sleep?" asked Chanyeol curiously.

"You slept with Sehun didn't you hyung?" assumed Baekhyun.

Luhan stayed quiet and didn't answer, "Baekhyun, thank you for finally dropping your highness with me. It would make it a lot more comfortable for me if you'd do the same, Jongin." Luhan was leaning against the back of a chair when suddenly Sehun walked out quietly and back-hugged him. Luhan visibly blushed at the sudden touch, "Uh, Sehun, w-what are you d-doing?"

"Morning everyone, morning Luhan. Luhan, I was surprised when I didn't find you next to me when I woke up just now," said Sehun.

"Aha, so you did sleep together!" exclaimed Baekhyun.

"Where else did you think Luhan would've slept Baekhyun?" mumbled Sehun.

"Now Sehun," said Luhan as he turned around and out of Sehun's grasp, "You go to the bathroom, wash up and wake up alright?" Luhan pushed Sehun towards the bathroom. He turned back around to see the rest of them making weird faces, "What?" he asked and they burst out laughing.

When Sehun came out from the bathroom, he was awake and refreshed. "I'm hungry," was all he had to

Please log in to read the full chapter