Chapter 19

Swimming Against The Tides
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun was about to speak but then, Luhan fainted. He used his power to run as fast as he could to catch Luhan before he fell onto the floor. He lifted Luhan up and took him inside the bedroom and put him into bed. He closed the door and came back out, "Sorry about that. But why are you here? I thought I left you two to deal with your own issues?" asked Sehun.

"Well, you see, it's a good thing that BamBam here was able to escape from his kidnappers."

"And this is important why?" asked Sehun.

"Because, I experienced the same thing. Only, I escaped before they were able to experiment on me and wipe my memories," said the other.

"Well, if you're here to talk, then I would have to ask that BamBam keeps his hands still. I don't want anything to break, considering half of the stuff isn't mine," said Sehun.

"I'll try," said BamBam.

"Then please, come on in," gestured Sehun. They took a seat on the couch and Sehun sat opposite them on an armchair. "So, what's your name?" asked Sehun.

"Oh right, my name is Junior. I'm 19, you?"

"18. Well, don't expect me to use formalities in any sort of way because, I just don't. Anyway, you said escaped from someone. Who was it exactly?" asked Sehun.

"Well, I'm in the process of trying to rescue 4 other friends from the same person. But that person is also my friend, except, he's been brainwashed. He is completely different now, but I want- no I need to save all of them. So when you were with BamBam, I was quite shocked. But Sehun, what are you if you're not actually completely human?" he asked.

"I'm the leader of the sharks," answered Sehun bluntly.

Before anyone else could speak, there was a loud knock at the door. Sehun got up and opened it to see a very annoyed looking Jongin and behind him was Chanyeol who was holding up Baekhyun. "Sehun, what the hell are you keeping in there that is giving me and Baekhyun-hyung a headache?" asked Jongin.

"A person?" questioned Sehun.

"No way. How could any person give off that many frequencies?" asked Jongin.

"See for yourself," gestured Sehun.

Jongin walked into the house and saw the youngest guy sitting on the couch, "But how is that possible?" muttered Jongin.

"That's what I'm trying to find out. Luhan has already fainted from being around the kid," said Sehun. "Look, you're going to end up like Luhan, if you don't get away from here, so go and hike a mountain or something," Sehun ushered Jongin out.

"Just be careful Sehun. Baekhyun-hyung and I are much stronger than Luhan-hyung., just remember that," warned Jongin.

"I think I know that much," said Sehun. He closed the door and then turned back to the others. "So where were we?" asked Sehun.

"Leader of the sharks?" repeated Junior. Sehun nodded his head, "Leader of the sharks?" he asked again.

"Yes, for goodness sake, I am. Do I have to prove it to you?" asked Sehun. The other two nodded, "Okay then." His eyes turned red and he summoned out his naginata, "Is this proof enough for you?" Sehun asked bluntly. The other two seemed shocked and their mouths were opened so wide, their jaws looked like they would fall off. Sehun's naginata returned to it's bangle form and his eyes returned to normal. "So what did they actually do to BamBam?" asked Sehun.

"Well, they inserted this strange serum into him. It made him lose his memories and worst of all, he received that power of destruction. My other friends are in danger and will be inserted with the same serum. I know where they are being kept at the moment, but I haven't been able to find the courage to rescue them. But when I found BamBam, I knew I just had to," explained Junior.

"You want my help, but how do I know you aren't tricking me instead?" asked Sehun.

"How did you know...? You can trust me, I wouldn't be here otherwise." Junior looked straight into Sehun's eyes and said this. Sehun was able to tell that it was the truth. He would help them, but he would still be careful.

"I will help you. But after I help you, you have to get yourselves far away from here because you are causing a bit of a disturbance to a certain

Please log in to read the full chapter