Chapter 14: Hunhan

Swimming Against The Tides
Please log in to read the full chapter

Of course, Luhan accepted the request to move in with Sehun. However, when the day for the actual moving happened, things got quite messy. They had asked Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin and Kyungsoo to help, but then Luhan began to regret it after the first hour. The others were able to help - well, Kyungsoo was late but that didn't matter anyway - but Chanyeol kept losing things before even packing them away. Baekhyun would find it later, somewhere else entirely and yell at Chanyeol. Jongin was barely doing anything as he watched the little lovers-quarrels they were having. Kyungsoo was late but he was able to do a lot more work than the others combined. Sehun and Luhan just packed Luhan's more personal things and placed them into the car.

Once they were completely finished packing and loading the boxes into the two cars - Sehun's and Chanyeol's - they drove over to Sehun's place and unloaded the boxes. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to leave after unloading the boxes because of some personal business. Jongin and Kyungsoo also had to go because they said so, but they were most likely just tired.

Sehun and Luhan were actually sort of thankful that they had their own privacy now. It took them a while to unpack the boxes. They had to find places for the things and actually put them there before they concentrated on the next thing. They ate a meal at some point thankfully, but by the time that they had finished, it was already dark outside. Even though they were quite tired, Sehun went and had a shower. He came out with only a towel around his waist and a towel over his head. The two of them looked liked idiots when Luhan went to hug Sehun and then the next thing they knew was that Sehun was holding Luhan from falling. Since Luhan touched Sehun whilst he was still covered in water here and there, he had turned into his merman form. They looked at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing.

Once they got the situation back under control - meaning both of them being dry - they got into bed and under the sheets. "Luhan. You know how you mentioned that I probably have powers now right?" asked Sehun.

"Yeah?"

"I think one of them might be breathing under water. Cause just now, in the shower I didn't even need to hold my breath whilst washing my hair. It felt normal too, as if it was a part of me now," explained Sehun. Luhan stayed silent, "What do you think?"

"Well there is a high chance that it probably is because you are the leader of creatures that are from the sea," answered Luhan. Sehun turned around to face the other and hugged him. Luhan was somewhat taken aback by the sudden action, "W-what are you doing Sehun?"

"I'm hugging my boyfriend for once. He always hugs me, so I'm going to hug him for a change," said Sehun. Luhan's heart was beating faster from Sehun's touch. He shifted slightly and hugged Sehun back. They fell asleep in that position. Luhan felt comfortable and relaxed now that he was going to be living with Sehun.

Later that night however, Sehun got up suddenly. He was breathing heavily and he was sweating. When he felt Luhan next to him, he felt relieved. He was still at home. He had had a nightmare and it was about Luhan. He went back to sleep and tried to relax. In the morning, Sehun was the first to be awake and when Luhan came out of the room, he was slightly confused.

"Sehun, why do you have bags under your eyes?" asked Luhan.

"Huh? Oh, I guess I'm just tired from yesterday." Sehun was glad that what he had said came out smoothly and Luhan believed it.

"Then why don't you sleep- Sehun? Hey why are you hugging me so much?" asked Luhan.

Sehun hugged Luhan tightly and breathed in the familiar scent. "Please don't ever leave me. I don't know what I would do without you, Luhan."

"Sehun, are you feeling alright? Are you sick?" asked Luhan worriedly.

"No, I just wanted to let you know how I feel, Luhan." After a moment or two, Sehun pulled away. He walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge, "So, what should we have for breakfast?" asked Sehun. He decided on toast with butter, ham, tomatoe and cheese. As he was slicing the tomatoe, he thought back to the nightmare he had last night. He was brought to reality when a hand grabbed his own.

"Sehun, watch it! You almost cut yourself just now!" exclaimed Luhan

Please log in to read the full chapter