Chapter 24

Swimming Against The Tides
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, Sehun went to visit Junior and his friends along with Luhan. When they got there, they were greeted by a very tired looking JB. "Oh, hey hyung, Luhan-hyung. Come in. Sorry in advance about the noise," he said.

When they actually got inside, they saw Jackson and Youngjae arguing. The others looked as though they had tried to pull them apart but had given up. There seemed to be a mixture of Korean and English in the argument. Sehun nudged JB, "Did you want me shush them up for like ten minutes?" he asked. JB nodded his head frantically and Sehun turned to face the two who were arguing. Luhan was clinging onto Sehun's arm out of habit, but what Sehun did next, made him squeeze his arm. Sehun whistled. It was high in pitch and very loud. Everyone stopped to see who it was and then they froze when they saw their guests. "Hi guys. Did you forget that I said I would visit you?" he asked.

Suddenly Youngjae ran up to the two of them and bowed continuously, apologising all the while. Luhan got dizzy from following Youngjae's movements too much. "Okay, enough apologising Youngjae. As long as Sehun's energy didn't go to waste and you're sane now, that's all that really matters," said Luhan.

They all took a seat in the living room, but there seemed to be a constant tense atmosphere between a couple of the members. "What is up with this tense atmosphere, may I ask?" asked Sehun.

"Youngjae and Jackson have been arguing ever since the day after you dropped us off. We can't even tell what they are arguing about and neither of them want to tell us," answered Yugyeom lazily.

"No wonder you guys seemed so much like...zombies when we arrived. The two of them must really be draining your energy from you then," commented Luhan.

"Jackson, Youngjae, tell us what you've been arguing about for three days straight," instructed Sehun. "I'm pretty curious and I am sure you two don't want to be kicked out by your own friends. Anyway, most likely it's either a silly matter, a misunderstanding or just something so serious that you don't know how to deal with it. So, spill. One at a time, or both if you wish," he waved his hand in the air and slouched into his seat. Jackson and Youngjae glared at each other one more time before turning to face Sehun and began to rant on and on continuously. Sehun listened carefully to both of them and then suddenly he raised a hand to stop them. He faced the others and asked, "Do you guys realise what they are actually arguing about?" he laughed. They shrugged. Sehun turned to Luhan and the latter burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" asked Mark.

"They're arguing about Jackson's boxers," answered Luhan as he calmed down from laughing.

"Except Jackson didn't realise that they were talking about his boxers and so he took it the wrong way. That's how this argument began. A simple misunderstanding of what Youngjae said to Jackson is all that it was. They just seemed to take it to a whole new level of arguing," explained Sehun. He turned to Jackson, "He was just saying that your boxers were in his drawers, Jackson. That was all."

Jackson seemed to look rather taken aback by the truth and turned to Youngjae, "W-was that it?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you for clarifying it Sehun-hyung," said Youngjae.

"Can we please have some quiet now?" asked Junior.

There was a rather peaceful silence that filled the room and everyone felt at ease. Just as everyone was completely relaxed, the door bell rang. They all exhaled in frustration as Yugyeom was kind enough to go and open the door. "Who is it?" he asked as he put on a smile.

"Uh, is Sehun and Luhan-hyung here?"

Sehun and L

Please log in to read the full chapter