Chapter 15: Hunhan

Swimming Against The Tides
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun looked at the sky and he saw dark grey clouds above them. "Luhan, we better get going for now," suggested Sehun. "Sorry Niel, but we have to talk another time." Sehun ushered Luhan away towards their house. They began running and noticed the other two were following them. Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and they made a slight detour. "Luhan, it's going to rain any minute now. We have to get you some place away from the public, alright?" whispered Sehun.

"A-alright."

They made turns here and there as they got away from the public and into alley ways. But Sehun knew the town quite well, so if it was safe, they would actually be quite close to the beach. Niel and his friend just wouldn't stop following them. Then when they were making another turn, Sehun felt a water droplet on his cheek - it was starting to rain. Luhan ran ahead as fast as he could and then sat down, knowing he would hurt himself if he didn't. Sehun got this as a sign and stopped running. The other two stopped suddenly as well. Sehun stood in front of Luhan who had transformed back into his merman form and faced the other two.

"A t-tail? H-how is that possible?" stuttered Niel.

"Niel, you and your friend, don't say a word about this to anyone or else," threatened Sehun.

"Or else what?" asked Niel.

Sehun summoned out his naginata and pointed it their way, "Or else, you'll have to deal with me." His eyes flashed red and he cocked his head to the side as they ran off. His naginata turned back into it's bangle form and Sehun lifted Luhan off from the ground. "Now, let's get you into the sea, Luhan," said Sehun. He made sure they weren't being followed and if anyone was around. Then when the coast was clear, he sprinted for the beach and got both himself and Luhan deep into the water. "See, I can breathe under water now, Luhan."

"That is really great and all but are you sure about Niel and his friend?" asked Luhan anxiously.

"Yeah and if they do something, they won't hear the end of it from me," smiled Sehun. "Let's stay down here until it stops raining and next time I will ask them to meet us indoors. To be safe of course." He swam up to Luhan and hugged him, "Sorry for putting you in danger, Lulu."

"Don't apologise Hunnie, we should've checked the weather forecast before. We were just in a hurry, that's all."

After at least half an hour, the rain stopped and instead the sun came through the clouds. They swam back to the beach and waited for the sun and wind to dry them off. When they got back home and went inside, they felt a little tense, as though someone was watching them. Sehun made Luhan go into the bedroom whilst he looked out through the windows. He saw someone in the trees outside, "Luhan, just stay in there and don't come out until I say so." He ran outside and went near the tree. "Hey, I know you're up there. I'm guessing you're Niel's friend right?" asked Sehun.

"Well," he said as he jumped down from the tree. "Nice to meet you too."

"You were in my dream as well. What's your name?" asked Sehun.

"Me? My name is Changjo. I would have to say, you must've done something pretty scary to put both my friends in a shocked state as they came back home," stated Changjo.

"Oh Sehun. Why were you spying on us just now?" asked Sehun.

"Well, no one told me to, but I was wondering what sort of people could have shocked my hyungs like that so easily. You have pretty good instincts to know that I was watching you though. I am usually quite stealthy and other people never notice me. If they do, they find out when it's too late anyway," Changjo explained.

"Well, I really do hate people who like stalling others. I especially don't like it when other people sneak around me. So, you know your friend in there, the one who tried to attack my boyfriend? Well, he is currently being held at knife-point," explained Sehun.

Changjo ran into the house and Sehun followed him. "Ricky?" asked Changjo.

"I'm i-in here," a muffled voice said. Changjo ran inside and saw the long weapon being held against his friend. He tried to grab the weapon, but it moved away from them both and into Sehun's hand. He stood in front of Luhan and Changjo stood in front of the guy who he called Ricky.

"Are you okay?" asked Changjo. Ricky nodded,

"Are you okay?" asked Sehun. Luhan nodded. "Now, if you could please leave us alone and go back to your other friends," said Sehun. The two intruders left the house in a rush and seemed rather shocked.

"Thank you, Sehun. I was so shocked for a moment when that kid came into the room. But when I saw your naginata, I felt relieved," admitted Luhan.

The naginata changed back into the bangle, "Well, I'm glad I could

Please log in to read the full chapter