Monday, Monday, Monday

Home Sick
2Monday, Monday, Monday 
 
"Oh! You look so cute in a uniform. God, I'd love to be you." Suzy pokes me on the side and begins to giggle.

"What are you doing, Suzy?" She keeps poking me on the side giggling every time she comes into contact with my side.

"You're squishy!" I raise my eyebrows and walk away from her.

"What are you doing? You don't even know where you're going!" Suzy's voice booms.

"All I know is that I'm leaving this dorm." 

*wack!*

"Owwwiee..." 

"AH! I'm sorry! I didn't see you out in the hallway!" I rub my head to find a wide-eyed boy staring at me. He wasn't as tall and scary as Kai was last night. This kid was definitely the opposite. He looked shy, flimsy, introverted... His black hair was swept neatly. I look back up to say that it was okay, but he somehow disappeared rather quickly.

"Oh! What happened to you? Why do you have a red mark on your face?" Suzy swiftly walks and halts at my side. Her lips pushes out to the side, curiously staring at me. "Oh, I see. You met D.O! Yeah, he never looks where he's going. But... what could have caused that red mark on your forehead. It's not like you guys would have collided head first. Unless. He tried kissing you. The silent ones are always the horniest."

"Suzy."

"Oh sorry. I ramble."

"I've noticed..."


Remember, Sunny. Bow down first. It's respectful. 

Suzy and my conversation to class ran through my head as I introduced myself to a full clas of twenty students. I bow down to a perfect ninety-degree angle. 

"Damn. Someone has 'perfect' manners." A boy with blond hair had his hands up to make quotes when he emphasized perfect. He was part of Kai's group, obviously, since he was turned around pounding everyone's fist with Kai and the others around him laughing mischievously. I calmy shook off the impoliteness I received. 

Say your name and where you're from. And after that say something like, 'I hope you'll treat me well.'

"I'm Sunny Oh-"

"What happened to last name then first name?" The same kid says again, smirking at his remark.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not an-"

Most of all, you need to make a good impression.

"Er," I bite my lip,"Sorry. I'm not from around here; you see, I'm from the states."

"Oh! Where?" A boy smiled widely, his eyes formed slits. 

"Texas."

"Do you ride horses to-" Another boy in the corner of the room with long legs and big ears questioned with his pointer finger waving in the air.

"No. No we don't."

"Do you have a cowboy hat?" And once again. The questions kept coming at me just like what happened with Suzy last night.

"No. No, we don't live on farms. No, we don't ride horses to school. No, I don't know anyone from the hit show Dallas. And no, not everyone in Texas is a cowboy! Y'alls-" The blond kids friends and him laugh booms throughout the room with Kai just smirking to himself. I look at Suzy to see her big eyes in shock. She blinks a few times and then mouths 'Please take care of me.'

"Ah, I hope y'all-" I pause in embarassment and start over. "I hope you guys can take care of me." I bow down once again, but not even close to the ninety-degree angle like before. I quickly took a seat next to the window behind Suzy with D.O behind me. I stare out to the window pondering on how I could've controlled the situation better. Maybe I should get to know the others around and give them a better expression.

"Hi, D.O. I'm Sunny." I hold my hand to shake hands with him, but he looks at me with a bright red face. "Alright then." 

"Hi Sunny!" I quickly turn around thinking it was D.O who replied, but it was the kid in the corner who asked the horse question.

"Oh, hi." I smiled at him quickly.

"I'm Chanyeol. I think you and I are going to become good friends."

"Well, I hope it happens." I smile sweetly.

"Oh, you're very pretty. Maybe it's because you're foreign." I look to the seat next to me to see a kid with his snapback on backwards.

"Name's Baekhyun." He takes out his hand and we shake hands.

"Sunny."

"And this is Xiumin behind me." Baekhyun points with his thumb to the boy behind him.

"Whoa! Nice pink hair!"

"Thanks. I died it yesterday." He grinned sweetly and fluttered his eyes. 

"And this is Chen. He's the jokester of the class." He points at the boy in front him.

"Me? That's so sweet. But really Bacon, I think you're the jokester in this class." Chen beams.

"Oh! That's so sweet!" Baekhyun and Chen begin to share a moment speaking in a high pitch voice, and ending their moment with a hearty laugh.

"Baekkie! Don't forget about us!" 

"Oh sorry! This right around Xiumin is Suho and Luhan!" I smile and waved my hand at them. I hope I'm giving off a good impression. 

"Sunny." Suzy whispers.

"Yes?"

"Be careful of her." The class quiets down and everyone faces forward. Even the kid with the blond hair.

"That's-" Suzy gets cut-off.

"Who's she?" An innocent, stunning girl looks at me.

"That's new girl." Kai simply says as he grins at her.

"Bora. Just call her a cowgirl. She from Texas. Yee-haw!" Blond kid begins to laugh once again. When does this kid not laugh?

"Sehun, be quiet, please." The girl eyes Sehun. And just like that, he remains his composure. "Hi new girl, I'm Bora." She bows with full respect and gave me a grin. She doesn't seem bad at all. She's not a like Suzy said. "I think I'm going to like you." See, there's nothing-

"But holy hell, if you ever cross paths with me. I'm going to make you suffer through an infinite nightmare. You got that?" Her whole nature changed from an admirable to a total nightmare. However, she quickly returned to her first persona and headed to her seat next to Kai with a flirty grin. I stare at her with my mouth gaping open; soon afterwards, Baekhyun catches my attention.

"Someone's bipolar." Baekhyun coughed and winked at me. 

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Just for your convenience... I made a classroom set up so you can imagine how it would look like :)

tumblr_n3y5mm65Nt1tyyq8co1_500.png

and... yes.... i did use paint.

swag.