Baby Business, Part 1

Home Sick
12 Baby Business, Part 1
 

"So, today I am assigning all of you a project. It's going to span over 1 week, so please, take this seriously. This is 40% of your grade. First thing's first, you guys will be paired in groups of two." Suzy immediately turns around notifying me that we're going to be partners. I nod my head and give her a smirk. "But-"

"BUT?" Chen interjects. Sungsaengnim paused and eyed Chen for a second.

"BUT. I will be choosing partners." The whole class groaned at the thought of who would we be paired up with. If anybody, I do not want to be paired up with Sehun, Kai, or any of them. I turn around and I see D.O frowning like a little boy. 

"What's wrong, D.O?" I tap the top of his head to get his attention.

"I wanted to choose my partner... because I'd rather have a partner that I'm comfortable around, and not with someone like Kai or any of them." I mess up his hair and grinned at him. 

"Hopefully we'll be paired together." He sits up, keeping his doe-like eyes locked with mine. 

"Really?"

"Yes really!"

"Sunny and Sehun!" I turn around in my seat, my hair whipping D.O--poor kid--in the face. 

"What?"

"You and Sehun. Please move you guys' stuff and find a spot together." Sungsaengnim smiles at us evilly. I turn around to see D.O's white's of his eyes enlarged. He was surely shocked. I pack up my stuff and walked to the back of the room gingerly, meeting Sehun at the back.

"So." I say in a low tone.

"So." He repeats and looks around the room. "Where do you want to sit?" I look around at the empty desks and looked at Sehun hoping he would pick for us. "If you're not going to choose, we can always sit with Kai."

"No!"

"Too bad." Sehun grabs my bag and walks over to Kai. "We're sitting with you." 

"Kai and Suzy!"

"WHHHHATT?" Bora turns red in her seat, her cheeks puffed out. "Exccccuse me? Sungsaengnim!"

"Yes, Bora."

"What is this? Why is Suzy with Kai?"

"Because I picked the partners, Bora. If you want to choose partners, then you may leave this class and take a zero." Bora stares at sungsaengnim, her cheeks still puffed. She closes her eyes and backs off and drops her head. 


Ten minutes later, we all sit in our respective seats with our partners awaiting for what the project entails. I observed the room to see who ended up with who. D.O ended up with Baekhyun--at least he'll be comfortable around him!--Chanyeol's with Xiumin,  Bora's with Jinyoung, Kris is with Suho, Luhan is with Chen, Tao is with Lay, and the rest doesn't really matter. 

"I hope you guys are excited because-" Sungsaengnim took a step outside the classroom, then came in dragging a cart full of baby dolls in pink and blue. 

"Oh god." My voice cracked. The murmers in the room rose by each passing second.

"Because you and your partner will be taking care of a baby for a week! You'll be keeping a journal, and this video camera. Hopefully when this ends, this will teach you the responsibilities of an adult. And maybe some of you will actually mature." Group by group, we choose a baby and name it.

"Sunny and Sehun, please come up." We both get up from our seats; I look at Suzy and gave her a frown. She gives me a thumbs up and giggles at my... disappointing situation.

"Okay... Oh Sehun and Oh-"

"Oh my goodness! It's like you guys are married!" Baekhyun bursts out loud, his voice producing a hearty laugh along with the class. Sehun laughed along, wrapping one arm around me. "Isnt' that funny. Maybe this is a sign we should get married, we already have the same last name and we're about to get a baby." I peel off his arm and shrugged it off. 

"I rather not."

"Anyway, Oh Sehun and Oh Sunny." Sungsaengnim writes our names at the top on a separate piece of paper with a table below it. Must be a rubric. "You two will be having a baby girl." Because I was standing near the cart of babies, I picked up a baby with black hair and a pink baby outfit. I carry it as if it were a real baby as I stare at her features.

"What are you going to name her?" Sungsaengnim looks at us, waiting for an answer patiently.

"We should name her Sehun."

"But she's a girl. We can't do that to her."

"I'm her father, so, I choose."

"But, that's not right. I should also have a say."

"Fine. What should we name her?"

"I don't know... how about-"

"Austin." 

"Why Austin?"

"Because you're from Austin."

"But Austin is a boy's name."

'So?"

"So, it matters. We have a baby girl."

"Austin. Take it or leave it." Sehun crosses his arms and eyes at me, the whole class paying attention. Sungsaengnim grins at our argument waiting for what I'm about to say.

"Fine. Austin it is." And so our baby girl's name is Austin. Fantastic. 

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
So... I recently watched this episode of Bob's Burgers and the son Gene/Jean? wanted
to take care of a flour baby but he kept dropping it. xD and it inspired me to
make episodes dedicated to a school project over taking care of a child :D
I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!
if you're wanting to laugh... go on tumblr and look up sehun laughing. There's
all these audio dedicated to Sehun's laugh it made me LOL so much xD
here's a link that I just reblogged just now xD
http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/83360315571/luhwan-compilation-of-oh-sehun-laughing-like-a