Dormitory Party for the Cowgirl

Home Sick
 
4 Dormitory Party for the Cowgirl 
 

"I don't understand, Suzy. Where are you taking me?" I feel her cold hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me to an unknown place.

"Be careful! We're going down the stairs!" The hell? Does Suzy expect me to walk down the stairs blindfolded?!

"Suzy... I don't think that's such a great idea." I talk towards where I feel like she's standing, halting myself from taking another step.

"What's wrong? It's just stairs?"

"What's wrong is that I'm blindfolded and I really don't trust myself to make it alive." 

"Why are you talking to the wall?" I hear Chanyeol's rambunctious voice in my right ear.

"Well, I don't know, because I'm blindfolded?!" I defend, my lips pulling down into a frown.

"She's just scared because she claims she's going to die if she walks down the stairs blindfolded." Suzy lets go of my hand and I hear her giggle afterwards. Suddenly, I feel my weight lifted to only find out I'm being carried.

"Wow! I didn't think you were that heavy!" Chanyeol chuckles patting me on the .

"CHANYEOL. DO NOT TOUCH ME LIKE THAT AGAIN."


"Are you ready?" Suzy asks sweetly.

"I've been ready." I feel Suzy, or Chanyeol, struggle behind me trying to undo the knot of the blindfold. Finally, I open my eyes to see...

 

 

a western themed party. The banner above said,"Welcome Cowgirl!" Everyone from class was here, and people that I didn't know attended who lived in the dormitory, too. The music was blasting country music, and it looked like D.O had cooked some western themed food. Mash potatoes, steak, burgers, vegetables...

"Was this highly necessary?" I ask as I rub my right shoulder. "I mean, didn't I tell you guys that being a cowgirl or a cowboy is just a stereotype of living in Texas?"

"But... we prepared this for you..." Suzy stares at the floor, her hand clasped together.

"But... I do have to thank you for setting up a party for me. I'm just new here; it wasn't necessary to make me party!" I go over to Suzy and rub her back. She looks up and smiles and runs over to the crowd.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Baekhyun jumped from behind the couch with a cowboy hat on and ran around like a maniac. 


"Okay, the first game of the night is... truth or dare." Chen announced as he rubbed his hands together with an evil grin on his face.

My classmates and I sat in a circle being watched by the other dormmates. Sehun sits across from me, with Kai and Bora on one side, and Kris, Tao, and Lay on the other. Suzy sits next to me on my right, with Baekhyun leaning on her shoulder. Chanyeol stares at me with D.O, of course, staring at the ground. Chen, who sits next to Baekhyun pulls out a bottle and places it in the center.

"Okay you guys. Rules are rules. Truth, you have to answer no matter what. Dare, you have got to do it. Or else, you will be punished. And I'm pretty sure you won't be wanting to do the punishment." Chen laughs creepily and returns to his goofy state. "Alright, I'll go first." The bottle spins and spins, consequently landing on Baekhyun. What a coincidence. Chen gives Baekhyun this creepy wink and smiles. "Baekhyun, I dare you to makeout with..." We all lean in as he took a grand pause. I hope he doesn't say Suzy. She sits there next to me, oblivious to what is happening. "THE STEAK THAT D.O MADE." Everyone in the room laughed awkwardly at first, but we ended up chanting Baekhyun's name. Baekhyun stands up and looks at Chen with a pissed look and walks over to the steak.

"Wait!" D.O yells. "Not the steak... please... they shouldn't be treated in that way!" 

"It's just steak, D.O." Bora coldheartedly says. D.O stares off into space and ended up passing out.

"D.O?" Chanyeol asked as he shook his body. 

"Look what that dare made D.O do! He passed out!" Chanyeol claims, aghast at what happened. And all because of a steak.

"What's with him and his food?" I shake my head and looked over to see Baekhyun contemplating whether or not to makeout with the steak. 

"Chen, please, let's not make anyone do anything with food." I compromise, looking over to see D.O sit up, his eyes not blinking whatsoever.

"Fine! Alright. Baekhyun, just sit down. You're being punished though because you didn't do it fast enough! If you didn't wait so long, this wouldn't have happened!"

"What the hell? Who made that up?" Baekhyun retorted as he sits down next to Suzy and Chen again.

"I did." Kai said without any emotion. That shut up Baekhyun right away. He looked at Kai and nodded his head.

"Alright, Bora, your turn." The next few turns were normal, nothing really wild happened. Other than seeing Tao cry, but you know, Kai made fun of him. 

"D.O, it's your turn." He looked up and stared off into space for a few long seconds. "Channie." He catches Chanyeol's attention, but D.O doesn't make eye contact. "Truth or dare?" He asks, still staring off to space.

"Uh..." He looks at everyone and quickly says truth.

"Truth. Do you have feelings for anyone?"

"D.O, I already told you." D.O turns his head and stares at Chanyeol with a blank face, somehow, it scared the of me.

"I- I don't." 

"LIES!" Sehun yells. "I totally saw you with a girl after school one day. You guys were pretty flirty!" 

"She's nothing! It wasn't like that at all!" He says defensively.

"Sehun, quit it." Kai places his hand in front of Sehun instantly calming down Sehun from talking back.

"Chanyeol, it's your turn." He spins the bottle and it lands on Suzy. He looks at Suzy and flinches.

"Suzy-"

"Dare!" She smiles.

"I- uh. Dare you to. To. To run around !" Chanyeol hides his reddening face in his large hands.

"No. I'm not going to do that..." She says straight forward. "I'm not going that far."

"PUNISHMENT!" Chen yells out! We all look at Suzy and she just smiles.

"Wait! What about D.O and Chanyeol? D.O didn't even spin the bottle, and Chanyeol asked a dare." Sehun accuses.

"Stop making up rules, Sehun." I say.

"No, I think he's right, too. D.O, Chanyeol..." Chen looks at them square in the eyes. The whole room then yells,"PUNISHMENT!"

"Sunny, your turn." I spin and it of course had to land on Sehun. "Sehun... Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What? You're not going to do a dare? I'm really surprised..." I question.

"Oh, is it because of my manly appearance?" He winks at me. I look at him and flush red.

"Someone likes me! YOU!" Sehun points at me and gives out a great bell-tone laugh. 

"I don't like you! I would never like you!" I knock on the wooden floor just incase and frown. 

"Wait, do you like Sehun?" Suzy says out of curiousity. 

"Suzy," I look at her with a worried look. "No. I don't like him."

"PUNISHMENT. You guys are taking forever." Kai says again. "I'm very impatient and I hate waiting. Stop smiling, Sehun. You're going to be punished, too." We play for a little longer, and people begin to leave. 

"Well, I guess it's about time we wrap up. As your guys' punishment, clean up this room. Goodnight!" Chen hops up and cheerfully walks out of the lobby with another of his goofy grin.

"That kid..." Baekhyun begins to say. "He's pretty clever." He smiles and laughs to himself. "So, it looks like it's going to be me, Sunny, Suzy, Chanyeol, D.O, and-" Baekhyun twirls around looking for Sehun. "Don't you dare leave Sehun! Come on now and help us clean up." He runs over to Sehun and pulls him by his arm. 


"Wow... I'm beat." I flop onto the couch inbetween D.O and Chanyeol. Suzy joins on the other side of Chanyeol with Baekhyun making whining puppy noises on the bean bag. "Is Baekhyun okay?"

"Yeah, that's just a sleeping habit he has. He's noisy before he sleeps." Chanyeol says nonchalantly. I laugh at the fact that he's noisy while he's awake and when he's asleep.

"Where's Sehun?" Curious on what happened to him.

"He left in the middle of cleaning..." Chanyeol again answers. I let out a sigh.

"So you do like him." Suzy says. 

"No, I don't. I promise I don't." I retort, frowning to myself again. I wouldn't like him. He's rude and childish.

We sit in silence, but, it wasn't one of those awkward silences. It was... a comfortable one. What seemed like forever, someone finally spoke. 

"Chanyeol, who was that girl that Sehun was talking about?" Suzy yawns and rests her head on Chanyeol falling asleep.

"Oh, she's just this girl who likes me. She's really nobody." He whispers.

"Well, she thinks you're someone. Not just a nobody." Suzy replies in a more softer tone. "Think about it. She must think you're everything to her." I listen to their conversation in peace, enjoying their soft voices cooing me to sleep. 

"Sunny..." I look over to see D.O falling over to lean on my shoulder.

"Yes, D.O?" D.O's eyes are closed and begins to muffle out some words that were not understandable. His eyelashes fan out; he looks so cute asleep. No worries is written on his face; he looks so happy. "He's asleep." I smile to myself and lean on Chanyeol's shoulder. I let out a yawn and felt my eyelids begin to take weight. My lids finally closes, not allowing me to open them.

"You guys are funny, just because I'm the tallest doesn't mean you guys can just use me as a pillow." Chanyeol laughs quietly and we all fall into a deep sleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
How do you guys like the story so far? :D Comments would be wonderful