Baby Don't Cry

Home Sick
 
23 Baby Don't Cry
 

 Xiumin: sunnyyyyyyyyyy

Sunny: yeh?

Xiumin: Baekhyun DO Chanyeol and myself are having a sleepover!!!!

Sunny: AH! Good for you! :) I'm happy for you

Xiumin: me too :) :) :) you should come too

Sunny: Me?

Xiumin: and Suzy!

Sunny: I mean... having a sleepover with guys is the problem~~

Xiumin: it's not like we're going to you in your sleep

Sunny: XIUMIN

Xiumin: i'm just saying that we won't do anything bad to you guys! promise! please goooooo :(

Sunny: eh

Xiumin: pleaseeee :( JEBALLLLLL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE 제발제발제발제발제발

Sunny: okay. fine. what time??

Xiumin: now :) 

"Suzy!" I place my cellphone onto the table top, waiting for Suzy to pop her head out of the bathroom. "Suzy?" She doesn't answer, making me worry. "In the name of baby Jesus, what are you doing in there for so long?" I push the door slightly; the door creaking as it opens wide. I stare at the slim figurine staring at the mirror before her. 

"Suzy...?"

"I don't feel right."

"What... do you mean?" I investigate the bathroom as she continues staring at herself in the mirror. What could be wrong? She did just come back from Starbucks; and, she did mention that she saw Kai and his friends. Perhaps? "Suzy, you know you can tell me anything." I want to take a step forward, but something in me is telling me to give her space.

"I feel like..." Suzy begins to open the floodgate of tears she was secretly holding. She looks at me, her voice cracking as she cries and speaks at the same time. "I at everything... I- I- I-..."

"Take your time." I leapt foward to put a hand on Suzy's shoulder, comforting her. 

"I... I..."

"Shhhh." I give Suzy a hug and let her cry into my shoulder. Her breathing begins to slow down as she takes in huge gulps of air, her tears being wiped away by her fragile hands.

"I'm getting really emotional."

"I know." I let go of her to give her a comforting smile. "Hey, Xiumin invited us to his sleepover with Chanyeol, D.O, and Baekkie. You wanna go?" Suzy froze, her face turning white. "I know that it would mean we would be spending the night with guys-"

"No! That's not it!" 

"Then what is it?" I don't want to force out what's wrong, but it's really worrying me. I'm so confused!

"Well..."

"Well? Does it have to do with..."

"Kai? Kinda. I mean, no. No. No. I mean. Huh, I have multiple problems going on. Actually. Just two really? Ahhh... I mean."

"Suzy?"

"I DON'T KNOW. OKAY. I'M BLEEDING HERE OKAY." Suzy spats out, tears coming out again. "I don't know why I'm crying. I just feel so emotional, and I feel like I'm carrying so much... mentally and physically. I just want to cry." And then at that moment, she begins to cry again.

"Suzy?" I begin to have a tickle in my throat as I produce a small laugh. "You're just emotional because you're on your period? Is that it?" I start laughing more as I clench my stomach. I was worried for nothing!

"It's not funny! I just want to cry all the time." She sputters and continues to cry, but once in a while a laugh comes through.

"Do you still want to go?" 

"Are you going to leave me?" She begins to weep even more.

"Suzy! Take a hold of yourself!" I laugh again, not knowing how to take control of this situation. "Get into your pajamas, and let's go!"


"Okay, what kind of movie do you want to watch? We have The Descent, it's a horror movie!" Chanyeol smiles.

"No." Baekhyun blurts out loud.

"I'd like to watch it!" I disagree giving Baekkie a wink. He rolls his eyes as he gives me a smile at the end. "What else do you have?"

"We have really sad movies, too! But if we were to watch them, Xiumin and D.O seriously have no heart." Chanyeol sighs as he stares at two drama movies in his hands.

"Really? What do you mean they 'have no heart'?" I curiously ask. I look at D.O for an answer, but he doesn't return my gaze.

"They have no emotion whatsoever when we watch something sad." Chanyeol grabs his chest as if he were in pain. "In fact, I don't think I have never seen D.O or Xiumin cry. In. My. Life. When was the last time you guys cried?" We all focus on Xiumin and D.O sitting on the couch; Xiumin's knees supports the pillow against his chest while D.O sits with his legs crossed with his arms folded. D.O glances at me then focuses on Chanyeol.

"Last time I cried. I don't remember." D.O nonchalantly says as he flips his bangs out of his face.

"I think I cried when my dog died." Xiumin casually says. The whole aura of the room darkens at the thought.

"You think?" Chanyeol blurts out, aghast.

"When was that?" Suzy interjects.

"I believe when I was... four." Xiumin rests his cheek on his pillow and closes his eyes, his eyelashes fanned out against his skin.

"When was the last time you cried, Suzy?" Baekhyun asks, his head placed on one hand, interested in everything Suzy has to say.

"Last time I cried?" She looks at me with her big, bright eyes calling for help.

"I think I saw her cry when she made a B on a paper?" I cover her up as I point my finger in the air. All the guys nodded their head believing my words. Suzy smiles with her eyes and I just laugh inside.

"How about you, Sunny?" 

"Me?" My mind takes me back to the moment when I found out I was going to be a transfer student. I was mad at my parents, but mostly, I was scared. I mean, I was upset that I wouldn't be continuing high school with my friends I grew up with, going to the mall, concerts, and other events with them. That was my life. I loved it because it was a normal occurence. The fact that I was going to move into a different school in a different country scared me. To be honest, people could push me over anytime; I was lenient and 'too nice'. Don't get me wrong, I had close friends, but it was only because I met them in elementary. I was always afraid of putting myself out there; I was always taken cared of by my friends. Just the thought of moving to a different country, a different school scared me. I would have to put myself out there. I would have to grow up. And that scared me. I was mad at my parents for them doing this to me. But, I'm glad it happened. Coming here, to Seoul, meeting these guys, changed me. I came to the school, trying to keep a certain persona of a "bad ", but it didn't really work out. I mean, I guess the only thing that changed was that I'm not afraid to say no. Especially to Sehun. But in all reality, I'm glad I moved here; sure I miss home, but this place is becoming my new home. I think back to the time I found out I was transferring to this school, and this whole rush of overbearing emotions came over me. I remember bawling my eyes out afraid of what may happen. To be honest, that was only three or four months ago, too. Look at me now. I can say no! "I cried last school year."

"Why?" Suzy sparks an interest as she leans in to listen.

"Basically because I was leaving everything that I was used to behind. I came here with a clean slate, and that was scary." I stare at my hands as I answer.

"Do you like it here?" I hear Suzy's voice trail off. I popped my head up and gave her a huge grin.

"Of course I do. Anyway, enough about me. How about you two?" Everyone changes their focus to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They stare at each other as their cheeks flush red. 

"They cry easily. They're girls." D.O blurts out as he gives us a cold stare.

"Not true. We don't cry-cry, we just let tears fall, okay?" Baekhyun defends giving D.O a pout.

"Let's just pick a movie, shall we?" Chanyeol quickly changes the subject.

"Let's pick a sad movie since we're talking about crying!" Suzy stands on her knees, her arms in the air as she beams.

"Um... okay." Chanyeol pulls out two movies from the shelf. "I have Miracle in Cell no.7 and Moment to Remember."

"I've never seen them before! I heard they're really good!" Suzy tilts her head as she inspects the DVDs.

"Romantic or- I don't even know what you would call this movie. It's funny, but-"

"Let's do romantic for the girls." Baekhyun winks at the two of us.

"Just because we are girls doesn't mean that we love romantic movies." I smirk. Baekhyun just shrugs off my comment and swipes the movie from Chanyeol's hands.

"This is the saddest movie I have ever seen in my life." Baekhyun sighs as he leans against the couch after inserting the disc. Chanyeol turns off the lights as he motions us to pick a place to sit. I look at the empty seat next to D.O, but would it be weird if I sat next to him? I'm going to cry, I just know it. D.O takes a peek at me, and as I catch his eyes wandering, he turns away quickly. Maybe not. I situate myself next to Xiumin on the couch, with the pillow in between D.O and myself. That's even more awkward. Suzy sits in front of me with Chanyeol and Baekhyun claiming a spot next to her. 

And so it begins.

The movie starts, and thirty minutes in, I feel no emotion. Girl meets guy, they fall in love. I get it. Typical love story. I glance at my friends to see if they have any sign of crying, but none whatsoever. What does Baekhyun mean that this is the saddest movie he has ever seen in his life? I haven't cried even once and it's already at the middle of the movie. 

"This movie is not making me cry..." I whisper.

"Just wait." Baekhyun and Chanyeol reply together, their eyes concentrating on the screen. The main characters hold each other, YeJin Son's character claiming they need to separate, and I know now. I feel my heart clench. It's the last thirty minutes of the movie, and every single scene is causing me to weep. I begin to weep as I hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun sniffling. Suzy turns around and lays her head on my lap as she, too, begins to bawl. I take a quick look as I wipe my tears and nose to see if Xiumin and D.O are crying, but they sit there emotionless. Xiumin lets a tear drop, but he just wipes it away. D.O sits there and closes his eyes. The movie ends and Chanyeol turns on the light as he leans his head on the wall, facing away from us. His shoulders dropping as he grabs the wall. Baekhyun takes a leave and locks himself in the bathroom, and I can hear him crying and yelling in the bathroom. Suzy begins to cry even more, more tears overflowing with her babbling nonsense. And for me, I feel my heart burn as my tears begin to spill once again. When I cry, I cry at the most ridiculous things. Chanyeol bangs on the door of the bathroom, still hiding his face away from us.

"Why- why are you knocking on the door?" I begin to bawl, holding on to Xiumin's arm for comfort as I rest my head on his shoulder. "Why are you being so ni-ni-nice to me?" Suzy falls over, and I start crying at her. I can't control myself, but for some odd reason, I have to cry at everything. "D.O! Why aren't you-you-you crying?" I bawl even more, letting go of Xiumin and hide my face in the pillow that was set inbetween D.O and myself. I grab the pillow and weep even more. 

"Wow. Can you guys just shut up?" D.O stands up and heads upstairs to his bed.

"Why is he being so mean?" I cry and feel Baekhyun's presence next to me as he tries to help Suzy up, wiping away his tears. 

"Don't cry on the floor; you're better than that." He chokes. I cry at what he says and roll away from his voice. Chanyeol runs over and helps Suzy up as well.

"What about me?" I whine.

"Shut up!" D.O's voice rings, and of course, I cry even more while Xiumin stares at the chaos going on between not only Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suzy, and myself, but with also D.O. 

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Once again, thank you for being patient! I just came back from Hawaii, and can I just say that was the best trip I have ever been on?
It was bunches of fun. I was no longer the minority because there were SO many asians in Hawaii! Anyhow, I did miss sitting down at my computer
and writing for you guys. While in Waikiki, my hotel was right next to a Nature Republic store! I was walking with my friends and spotted a cutout of Kai
and Luhan. It took me a moment to realize what was in front of me, but it was great. I spent waaayyyyy too much money there. But it was definitely worth it!
I got myself a little cutout of D.O! Funny thing... I got my friend a cutout of Kai, but I pretended I didn't know who they were. So, I went in there and was like, oh, I
my friend definitely likes this guy! And the lady put him into a package, and I spotted D.O and was like, Oh! I like this guy! Can I get him, too? It was so hard not to fangirl. xD
anyhow.
If you haven't seen Moment to Remember nor Miracle in Cell No.7, please. Like. Right now. Go on youtube and look it up. Moment to Remember is the saddest movie I have ever seen in my life and I still cry about it when I watch it again. And Miracle in Cell No.7, oh baby Jesus, I cried. Second saddest movie for me. Ah! WATCH IT! IM TELLING YOU.
I tried so hard not to spoil anything about Moment to Remember, but I recommend you watch it. I didn't cry until the last thirty minutes of the movie, but was it was a flood of tears! But, that's just me. Anyhow! Like I said before, if you have any situations or events you want me to write about, please comment about it! i only have four idease left as of now, I can't think of any others! It's really hard. Writers block! Anyhow! It's summer break, so please be excited and read my updates! Thank you :) Subscribe and upvote if you haven't already! OH! btw, check out my new fic, it's based on Suzy and Kai's relationship from the past. IDK at this point in time if I already have posted a chapter, but... please read! :) thannnnkkkksssssssssssss. Oh! It's called Replay, btw! :) Happy summer!
NEXT UPDATE:
I Spy
(feat. Sunny, Suzy, Kai, and Bora)
sesoo is my favorite ship (Who's your favorite ship?):
http://baek-potatao.tumblr.com/post/88791350288
my top two biases (Comment below who's your bias! It doesn't have to be from EXO!):
http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/88312067995/chanyeol-back-hugging-kyungsoo-with-his-coat-and