Ghostbusters, Part 2: Sunny and Sehun

Home Sick
19 Ghostbusters, Part 2: Sunny and Sehun
 

I stand at the front of the "haunted" high school by myself. I feel the cold air wrap around my body making me rub my arms for warmth. I feel this strange aura around me, causing me to be on high alert. I'm here. At ten. Like Kai agreed to. And no one, I mean NO ONE, is here yet. I decide to sit on the stair steps and rest my head in my lap with my hands tucked in my pockets. They better hurry up before I actually leave. I hear the whistling of the leaves, my air flowing in the air. I shudder to myself trying to keep a strong and sensible mind. There is no such thing as gho-

"AHHH!" I feel a cold hand grab my shoulder, causing me to topple over on the stairs. I gather my senses and look up to see Sehun watching me strangely.

"I thought you didn't believe in ghosts." He muttered.

"I don't. That doesn't mean I don't get scared." He nods his head and reaches out his hand to help me up. I take it as he pulls me into his arms. I push him away because if there's one thing that's true, we're not a couple. 

"Just fyi, don't be afraid to hold on to me when we go through the high school." Sehun grinned.

"What are you love birds doing here so early? Trying to say your last words of love to each other?" Kai interjects, walking cooly up the steps towards us with Chen following behind.

"Gross, no." I automatically say, my hand slapped over my mouth. I feel my cheeks heat up as I yell at myself internally. Sehun seemed oblivious to my remark since he grabbed me by the hand and asked if we were ready to get this over with. Kai nodded his head and looked over to Chen asking for his approval.

"We have to back out here at... 11:30. Meet at this spot, okay?" Kai grins slyly, one eyebrow raised.

Well. Here we go.


"This is... actually really spooky." I whisper. I wrap my arms around myself as we walk down the dark hallway. It was so dark that I didn't know when this hall would end. It seemed like we were going to walk into the abyss forever. The lockers pinned against the wall are rusty, some open and some closed. I feel a cold chill go up my back as I start to psyche myself out. There's no such things as ghosts. I know that! But why do I feel so scared all of a sudden? I only hear the steps we take echo down the hallway, the rush of wind beating against the walls of the school, and the slow and steady breathing of Sehun and myself. I stop in my steps, feeling like someone was watching. I feel eyes staring at my back. This wasn't any normal feeling, I felt... odd. I turn around to only see the end of the hallway leading into the entrance of the school. There's no one here, it's just us. If anyone else, it must be Kai and Chen. Other than that- I suddenly spot a dark shadow move behind a classroom window. 

"Hey." I feel a cool, but gentle, feeling wrap over my hand, causing me to forget what just happened. I looked over to see Sehun gazing at me with a worried look as he holds my hand. I can't help but hold his hand because it was such a welcoming and comforting feeling. I don't feel as scared anymore. I completely forget my mindset about "we're not a couple so we shouldn't do couple things", so I quickly into his proximity, feeling like I'm safer than before. I feel like a vulnerable and frightened little child. "Are you scared?" I can't admit that I'm scared, but... it's pretty obvious that I am. So, I look up to meet Sehun's eyes and I nod my head. His eyes turn into squints as he begins to chuckle quietly. "You're really cute." Sehun. Pleaseeeee. I shake my head; I want to speak, but for some odd reason I can't talk. My voice won't produce. Sehun still gazes into my eyes after he smiles. I feel a swarm of uneasiness form in the pit of my stomach, my hairs standing up, and my senses are on high alert. I feel Sehun's warmth wrap around my body as he leans down to meet my face. I don't know what's happening, but I feel my eyes gradually close. His scent becomes stronger, my imagination starting to become more wild and vivid. We're completely oblivious to our surroundings, only focused on each other. Slowly, but gradually, I feel myself rise on the tips of my toes, letting go of his hand to hold on to his arms for balance. What am I doing? Is this right? But, I can't help but lean- I hear heavy beatings on the ground causing me to hide myself in Sehun's chest as I wrap my arms around his broad back. 

"AHHHHHHHH!" I begin to push Sehun to run as I feel a gust of cool wind surround is. I let go of him and see two dark bodies next to the classroom door, standing there lifelessly. "Sehun! Run!" I begin to run towards the end of the hallway where it seems never ending, but it's better than staying around those... those... ghosts? As I run, I turn to see Sehun running right next to me, his face blank. His face changes as we finally see the end of the hallway. He quickly grabs my hand and leads me through the doors. We stand in the cafeteria, our backs resting against the walls. I feel heat take over my body, my whole body is shaking. Did we really see a ghost? No. Did we really see two ghosts?

"Was that..." My voice trembles as my words trail off.

"A ghost?" Sehun finishes my sentence not meeting my gaze. I hear a short chuckle but he regains his composure.

"Yeah." We don't speak for what feels like an eternity. I look through the windows to see the shadows of trees tremor as the wind knocks on the windows repeatedly. This wasn't a great idea. At all. Maybe this school is haunted. But. Ghosts aren't real... are they?

"Did you hear that?" Sehun's asks in a low tone. I close my eyes and listen for what he's talking about. I hear muffled voices, tucked in behind a wall.

"Yeah. I hear voices." My voice trembles.

"Let's check it out." Sehun bravely says, nonchalantly grabbing my hand to keep me close. I can't help but hold on to his hand, letting my free hand hold onto his arm as I hide myself behind him. I'm still like a child. I close my eyes, only paying attention to Sehun's steady breathing. Weirdly, focusing on his breathing is making me calm down. But, I begin to hear the voices again. I tremble against his body. I take a peek to see what's going on to only see the door to the kitchen. The voices begin to be audible. There were multiple voices! I feel the hairs, again, stand up. 

"Sehun." I dig my nails into his arm out of fear, but he doesn't flinch. Suddenly, I feel myself barge into Sehun for shelter as we hear a loud bang with the pots taking a hit to the ground behind the closed doors. I want to scream, but I can't. Sehun only holds onto my hand tighter and he gives me a short, but comforting smile. The voices stopped, but that didn't stop us from investigating. He opens the door slowly, and we can't see anything but a figure in all white glaring at us with wide-white eyes. What the hell-

"Ghost!" I begin to yell, and I repeat the words over and over again. My legs can't move. I can't move. My mouth gapes open as the figure takes a step towards us. 

"RUN!" Sehun commands pulling me to run with him. But, my legs won't listen. I- I feel myself float to find myself on Sehun's back. He's- I turn around to see the appiration closer than ever and I can't help but scream my lungs out.

"GHOST!" I see the figure become smaller and smaller as we run away from the kitchen. We're back into the hallway, and I can't help but close my eyes out of fear because of our meeting with those two dark figures. 

"Sehun. Let me off! You're going to get tired!" My voice shakes as I command him to do so.

"No can do!" Sehun replies in a hoarse voice, but I can hear the struggle. "Is that Baekhyun?" I open my eyes to see Baekhyun frozen in his steps.

"BAEKHYUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!" I scream at the top of my voice, my heart palpitating. Baekhyun stares at us like a deer in front of a car, his eyes wide and blank. We finally meet up with him, Sehun pulling Baekhyun by the collar as we run towards the front of the school. We run out into the front of the school, a gust of wind patting our backs. We made it. We made it. I hop off Sehun's back and hug him. This kid. He. I can't believe he carried me throughout the school. Running! I squeeze my eyes shut and hold on to him tighter as he wraps his arms around me. That was probably the most scariest thing that has ever happened to me. But in a weird sense, it was... fun. Is that bad? I rest in his arms which seemed like forever, but we finally let go. I see Baekhyun sprawled out on the ground passed out. 

"Baekkie?" I sit down next to him and pushed his hair to the side as I his hair with my hand. "He passed out." I look up at Sehun. He lets out a cackle and I can't help but beam back at him. 

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
So yeah. Sorry for the long wait! Kinda? Yeah. You see.
I had prom--and I JUST decided three days before that I was going to attend.
So! I had to find a dress on Thursday and I got my nails done.
Then on Friday, I had a band concert and yeah. I was pretty busy that day!
Then Satuday happened, and my friends did my hair and makeup and that took forever since my other
friends came over to do get ready.
Then prom happened, and I'm kinda upset that nothing bad happened. I really wanted to witness an arrest... 
I'm terrible. But! One thing's for sure! I GOT A PICTURE WITH THIS REALLY CUTE GUY AND It WAS HIS FIRST SELFIE EVER.
YASSS.
oh. and i have fake nails and it's so hard to type.
 
ANYWAY
thank you for reading, and please subscribe and vote if you haven't! :)
Next Update: Ghostbusters, Part 3: Chen and Kai
remember! please do comment, and if you have any suggestions on what I should write about! please
don't be afraid to voice in your opinions. For the future updates, i have a movie night for them, beach, them going on a camping trip...
yeah :)
alright. yeah. that's it. byyyeee :)
 
(sorry if there's any grammatical errors. fake nails are hard to type with and i have a friend coming over... LIKE SOON)
 
in honor of Sehun. here:
http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/84581860540/myyeobodokyungsoo-coz-wearing-boxers-isnt
 
OH! and about baekhyun (since some of you asked!) you'll find out why he's there. he's not there just bc. he's there for a reason :)