wrapped around your little finger

come build our home, my love.

Word count: 538w

Prompt: kaisoo are arguing about something small and one of the girls comes in and goes like "you two are being stupid, i demand you to kiss and make up"

 

'Honey, where'd you put my red tie? The one with the little gold stripes?' Jongin hollers. It's the morning of a very important meeting with his boss, Mr Cho, and Jongin vaguely remembers being gifted with that particular tie by his boss for his birthday a couple of weeks ago. 'Soo?'

'I don't know, I put it together with the rest of your ties!' Kyungsoo yells back, accepting Jinri's empty bowl as he stands over the sink, washing up after breakfast.

'Well it isn't there!'
'Look harder!'
'I already did!'
'What do you expect me to do about it?'
'Come in here and tell me exactly where you put it, maybe!'

Kyungsoo huffs and frowns, switches the water off and stomps towards their bedroom. Sunyoung, Jinri and Soojung's eyes follow their father as he trails out of the kitchen, and soon enough, the three girls are out of their seats, quietly tiptoeing to watch their fathers.

'I already told you I put it together with all your other ties,' Kyungsoo says, and his words are measured, fingers trembling slightly when he yanks open one of their closet doors. Jongin has his head buried in one of their drawers, and not a moment after Kyungsoo shoves the door open, does he find the tie in question. He pulls it out with his eyebrows raised, looking pointedly at Kyungsoo. 'Oh.'

'With all my other ties, huh?' Jongin asks, looping it around his neck and beginning to do it up. 'I want to make a good impression on him today, Soo. This tie is important.'

'If it was so important why couldn't you just keep track of it yourself?' Kyungsoo snaps, hands on his hips.

Jongin frowns at his husband. 'Because I trust you? Or should I not do that anymore?'

'What are you saying?'
'I'm just saying that sometimes a client calls you up but you get all shifty-looking and you won't tell me what you talked about!'
'Why would you care what I say to my clients? It's all design stuff, I figured you'd be bored - '
'Yeah? And how would you know that, considering you never asked - '
'Why should I ask in the first -'

'STOP!' Soojung yells, little hands curled into fists as she glares at both her fathers. She crosses her arms and frowns at her parents, pouting. 'You two are being stupid. Kiss and make up. Quickly, because we have to get to school.'

Jongin and Kyungsoo exchange a look of surprise. Soojung's never spoken like that to them before, but well - she's right. 'Hello!' she barks, and Kyungsoo rolls his eyes before curling his fingers around Jongin's tie and pulling.

He kisses Jongin, long and hard, until he's got his husband smiling and burying his fingers in his hair. When they pull away they're both grinning at each other - it's hard to stay mad about something so insignificant when you have a significant other that's as special to you as they are to each other.

Soojung beams at them.

'That's better.'

Her fathers decide to attack her with tickles.