Volleyball Fight + A Ball?

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon went to her beach chair and rubbed sunlock on herself.

"Are you alright?" asked Siwon

"Barely you're here." shrugged Hyoyeon "I was waiting forever!"

"Wanna play some volleyball?"

"Who's gonna play with us?"

Siwon grabbed her hand and led her to a court. He grabbed a volley and shouted "Who wants to play some volleyball against the trouble making queen Hyoyeon!"

"Seriously?" Hyoyeon snapped "Queen of trouble making..."

Swon laughed and patted her on the head. "It's the truth Hyo."

Hyoyeon tried to get the ball from Siwon and call it off, but Siwon was way to tall.

"You damn tall freak!" Hyoyeon called out

"Not my fault you're shorter." he laughed

Donghae came up to the two of them with a girl next to him.

"I'll challenge you princess." Donghae announced "With my new girlfriend that's the captain of the volleyball team."

Donghae kissed the girl, and Hyoyeon faked vomit, making Siwon laugh.

"Fine with me." Hyoyeon answered

She snatched the ball from Siwon and passed it to Donghae. "You two start first. Twenty points for the win. Loser owes winner favor and of course seperately."

Donghae smirked and went to the other side of the court. Hyoyeon went to the front near the net, and Siwon had the back. Donghae served and Hyoyeon slammed the ball down.

"One point to Hyoyeon and Siwon." said someone keeping the scores

As the game began Hyoyeon and Siwon got 19 points and Doneghae's team got 10.

"Captain of volleyball team my ." laughed Hyoyeon

She served the ball and the girl missed it, leaving Hyoyeon and Siwon's duo team for the win. Hyoyeon threw the ball at the girl's face and walked off.

"Hey you !" she shouted "My nose is bleeding cause of you."

Hyoyeon stopped her pace and responded "Oops...Looks like giving you a nosebleed is my favor."

Donghae laughed and came towards Hyoyeon embracing her from behind. She yelped in surprised.

"What the hell?!" exclaimed Hyoyeon

"Don't think we are over princess. I'll be here if you need me." Donghae assured

Hyoyeon sighed. "Thanks, but this doesn't mean we are friends."

"Glad to know we aren't cause I want to be more..." said Donghae

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and Donghae let go. She spotted Siwon and went towards him. 

"Hyo you're done already?" Siwon asked

"Yep. I'm tired." she replied

Hyoyeon went back to her room which is in a hotel suite. She showered and dried her hair. Hyoyeon laid on the bed and fell asleep.

     *Knock Knock* Hyoyeon woke up from her slimber and opened the door. A doorman held a box of chocolates, a bouquet of lush red roses roses, and an envelope.

"Are you Miss Hyoyeon?" asked the doorman

"Yes?" responded Hyoyeon

The doorman smiled and gave Hyoyeon the things and left. Hyoyeon dropped the flowers and chocolates and checked what was in the envelope. It was an invitation to a ball. The envelope stated that the ball is only for juniors and seniors. Okay.. that was for the party. What the hell is the flowers for? Hyoyeon looked at the roses and found a gold card. She opened which said

Hey Princess,

Hope you like my flowers.

They were very expensive so don't throw them. I'm quite excited to see you there.

I also bought you a dress so please wear it.

From: Donghae

Hyoyeon riped the card and put the flowers aside. She put the chocolate box next to the roses. *Knock Knock* Hyoyeon sighed and opened the door. She saw a huge present and the doorman she saw earlier gave the box to her.

"Thanks." Hyoyeon said

Hyoyeon opened the box and saw the dress. She smirked "Maybe Donghae isn't that bad of a guy."

Night came and it was now 8:30 Hyoyeon put on her dress and prepared for the ball.

     A few moments later, Hyoyeon had arrived at the ball from a limo. She wore a peach colored dress, a flower nicklace, a golden ring, and silver high heels. She stepped into the building and saw Siwon comming towards her.

"Hey!" Hyoyeon exclaimed

"Yo Hyo.." Siwon responded giving her a glass of champagne

He paused and couldn't stop looking at Hyoyeon.

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked

"Nah.. Nothing. You look amazing."

She smiled and wrapped her arm around his.

"Be my partner for this ball?" questioned Hyoyeon

"By partner, if that means date then yes." Siwon responded

He grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and took her drink away.

"Hey I wanna drink that." Hyoyeon said being dragged by Siwon

He knelt down and asked "May I have this dance?"

Hyoyeon laughed and responded. "You may."