Choosing You

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon stood there speechless, not knowing what to say. Kai took Hyoyeon's other hand, the left one and pulled her towards his arms. Eunhyuk pulled back. The two looked at one another in hate and continued tugging Hyoyeon's hand.

"Stop it you two!" she shouted, pulling her hands away from the both of them

"Hyo... Pick me instead of Eunhyuk. I'll treat you better and promise to never make you sad again." confessed Kai

"Don't pick Kai Hyo," whined Eunhyuk "be with me again because I know we are ment for eachother, and I know I can make you more happy than Kai ever will."

Hyoyeon looked to her right and saw Eunhyuk, and looked to her left seeing Kai. She felt the pressure over power her for she loved both of them.

"I don't know..." she concluded "I don't know who to pick."

The two men look at her with kind eyes. They knew that sit was hard on her. The fact they are brothers made it even worse. Eunhyuk wanted to touch Hyoyeon, but he knew that this isn't the right moment to do so because Kai would punch him and they would start a fight, making matters worse.

Hyoyeon fell down to her knees, begining to feel guilt that she can't ease both of the men's hearts. She also felt bad because she loves both of them, but she can't chose one. Eunhyuk was the best thing in her life since Kai left, but Kai was also a great thing that entered her life. Both men made her happy, smile, and drove her crazy. Just when Hyoyeon tried to talk to the two, Eunhyuk and Kai's father stepped out into the garden.

"So this is how far my sons can go for such an average girl like you." said the father in a deep threatening tone

"I-" said Hyoyeon

"Hush child." said the father "You have no right to speak ruining an old man's family like this."

Eunhyuk stomped toward his appa and punched him in the face.

"Shut your mouth. This has nothing to do with you." growled Eunhyuk

The father laughed. "Good punch son! Too bad you can't throw away a girl as fast as the punch."

Kai said nothing and helped Hyoyeon up.

"Let's settle this down when Hoyeon isn't here." suggested Kai "I don't want her to face a man as disgusting as your kind."

"Now there is a reasonable son!" exclaimed the father "But it kind of hurts that you think I am disgusting. I'm just trying to wrap your heads around what is the most important and for sure that is not some silly love you two are chasing! I'll have my driver take Hyoyeon home. Fair?"

"Better not do anything to her or else." threatened Eunhyuk

"Promise I won't." smirked the dad

Hyoyeon was escorted away from the scence and was droven home. She walked inside the house to see her aunt watching TV to a korean drama.

"I'm home." said Hyoyeon weakly

The aunt didn't respond and continued to watch her television. Hyoyeon sighed and walked into her room. She laid on the bed and covered a pillow onto her face. What should I do?

 

Eunhyuk and Kai seperately on the couch, apart from on another. They looked at eachother with disgusted eyes.

"So..." said the father interrupting their little staring contest "Why my sons care about this Hyoyeon girl so much?"

"She's hot," smirked Kai "and she understands me unlike you."

"She's amazing and loves me for what I am, not because I'm a rich kid." stated Eunhyuk

"But she is just an ordinary child. You think she will be able to handle what you guys live with? People want to destory us because we are one of the richest companies out there, you think that people won't target Hyoyeon?"

They said nothing in response.

"That's what I thought." mused the dad

"She can." said Eunhyuk "Hyoyeon can deal with all the bull me and Kai are displaying. I'm sure she can take someone like you."

Eunhyuk said those last words and stepped out of the house, leaving his father speechless.

"Appa should becareful of Eunhyuk from now." smirked Kai "When he is in that mode, there is no way you can beat him."

Eunhyuk stepped into his car and drove to Hyoyeon's house.

 

Hyoyeon aunt stepped into her room.

"Ima go out tonight." said the aunt in a harshed tone

"Have fun." replied Hyoyeon

She opened the door for her aunt. The aunt walked off with heels clicking and walked into a car with a totoal stranger who Hyoyeon never saw before, but it is not her problem so Hyoyeon went back inside her room. She looked from her window to see rain falling down. Hyoyeon sighed. She grabbed a book out to started reading but heard a knock on her door. Hyoyeon quickly ran towards the door and looked through the hole to see Eunhyuk.

"Hyo! Hyo!" he shouted with all his might "Let me in!"

"What are you doing here?" asked Hyoyeon in surprise

"Asking for your forgiveness."

Hyoyeon blushed. She slowly opened the door and saw Eunhyuk soaking wet. She smiled seeing him and backed off, giving Eunhyuk space to walk in. Eunhyuk hugged her into his arms and smiled.

"Your warm." he stated

Hyoyeon hugged him back. Eunhyuk looked deep into Hyoyeon's eyes and gave her a kiss.

 

Eunhyuk sat down on a chair with a towel wrapped around him. He sneezed a couple of times, making Hyoyeon laugh.

"This is your fault for staying in the rain so much!" she said

"But it was enough to convince you." smiled Eunhyuk

"Yeah yeah." she agreed

Hyoyeon went over with a cup of warm milk and gave it to Eunhyuk.

"Thanks!" he said happily

The two drank their milk in silent, until Eunhyuk spoke up.

"So... Who are you going to pick? Me or Kai?" asked Eunhyuk all of a sudden

Hyoyeon took a deep breathe and sighed. "I honestly don't know."

Eunhyuk patted Hyoyeon's head.

"Don't worry about it too much." assured Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon stood up and walked to her room. Eunhyuk followed. She sat on her bed and Eunhyuk did the same.

"Nice room." commented Eunhyuk

"Thanks.." responded Hyoyoen

Eunhyuk leaned closer to Hyoyeon and gave her a kiss. The two got intimate, making out with one another. Eunhyuk put his tongue into Hyoyeon's mouth, and Hyoyeon did the same. The two had a little tongue fight, but in the end Eunhyuk won. Hyoyeon gasped for air from the hot kiss.

"You got better..." she said with a red face like a tomato

Eunhyuk smirked. "You know how cute you look when you blush?"

He pinned Hyoyeon down on the bed. Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk shocked. Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon neck gently, making her laugh.

"Okay Eunhyuk you can stop now!" laughed Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk smiled and stopped, letting her go.

"I can't continue on if you keep moving like that." stated Eunhyuk blushing covering his mouth with his hand

Hyoyoen got closer to Eunhyuk. She laughed at his blushed face and removed his hand, giving him a soft but warm kiss on the lips. Eunhyuk looked at her shocked. He couldn't believe Hyoyeon just kissed him out of the ordinary like that, but it made him so happy. She put her face to Eunhyuk's chest and felt his heartbeating rapidly. Hyoyoen knew Eunhyuk wants her, but she wasn't ready... 

"I'm not ready yet." admitted Hyoyeon moveing away from Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon back and wrapped his hand over her shoulder.

"I know.." he replied "But it's okay."

Hyoyeon titled her head into Eunhyuk, closing her eyes and resting only to fall right alsleep.

 

When Hyoyeon woke up, Eunhyuk was gone. She found herself laying on the bed with a blanket covering her body. Hyoyeon stood up and found a note on the table.

Hope you had a good night's rest Hyo.
You look cute when you sleep <3
Don't stress yourself too much.
See you in my class and don't
dare ditching it! ^.^

Hyoyeon smiled seeing the note and got ready for school. She went to the bathroom brushed her teeth and hair, got dressed up in vlack skinny jeans and a crop top finishing her look off with a white beanie, and walked outside of the house. As Hyoyeon stepped out, she saw Kai standing in front of her house.

"Hey beautiful." smiled Kai

"Hey!" responded Hyoyeon

The two walked together, having an awkward silence.

"Kai I-

Before Hyoyeon can finish her sentence Kai kissed her.

"Sorry coulldn't help myself." whispered Kai with his deep husky voice

"Kai... I can't love you.." blurted Hyoyeon "I love your brother..."