Everything is Done

How to beat a Teacher

Eunhyuk said nothing to Hyoyeon, chosing just to continue to drink his smoothie. Hyoeyon began to get a little mad.

"Are you even a teacher?" she snapped

Again he said nothing. Hyoyeon took his phone away and threw it.

"Answer my question now!" she demanded

Eunhyuk sighed. "I'm not a teacher."

"Who are you?"

"A CEO."

Hyoyeon looked at him with sad eyes. "Does that mean our relationship isn't real?"

Eunhyuk said nothing. Hyoyeon looked at his eyes.

"You knew that I am the teacher destroyer and chose to make me like you so you can keep your cover didn't you?" scoffed Hyoyeon "I am a dumb person."

Hyoyeon got her bag, stood up, and walked away. Eunhyuk took a moment and stared at the guards with enraged eyes.

"Who sent you here?" he said with a serious tone "Tell me before you jobs go down the drain."

The guards looked at each other and finally confessed. "Your father sir."

Eunhyuk got up and chased after Hyoyeon. Finally seeing her in a distance, Eunhyuk called her name.

"Hyoyeon wait!" shouted Euhyuk grabbing her hand "I can explain."

When he finally saw her face, Hyoyeon was crying.

"Hyo..." he said

Hoyoen pushed him away.

"Don't ing touch me." she hissed. "You're a liar and I hate liars. All I want to know is why did you pretend?"

"I can't tell you.." confessed Eunhyuk "But when I asked you out, it wasn't a lie. I really love you and want to be with you."

Hyoyeon was done hearing words from Eunhyuk's mouth not knowing what is right or wrong, and chose to run away. She ran as fast as she can and got into a taxi. Reaching home, Hyoyeon put her stuff down and laid on her bed. Why am I so stupid?

Eunhyuk called his father.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" he snapped "I ran away from your for a reason."

"Now now son." responded the father "Your making your appa sad, ignoring my calls and so on. I had to get your attention somehow."

"By ruining my relationship?"

"That was just a bonus. You are better with Gyuri, not some poor girl."

"She's more of a woman then Gyuri will ever be, and I don't need you to set me with anyone."

"Because of your runaway I really thought you wouldn't last one week, but you fell in love. Who thought the son I trained to be heartless, falling for a pathetic girl."

"I only acted like I had no feelings whenever I see you. Other people see me as a human being, not some kind of cold monster like you."

"Your hurting appa very much now, maybe I should do something to that Hyoyeon girl. I am after all a powerful man and can get anything I desire."

"Don't you ing dare touch her!" warned Eunhyuk "I'll kill you if you do that."

"Ouch. My son wants to kill me, but don't you miss your mother? She is dying sick because of you."

Eunhyuk froze. "What do you mean?"

"Her cancer is back."

Eunhyuk ended the phone car and quickly got into his car. He drove using the nearest short cut possible to the house. Eunhyuk saw his father in the living room holding a cane to keep himself balanced.

"Welcome back my son."

Eunhyuk totally ignored his own dad and ran upstairs. As he opened the door to his mom's room, he saw her laying there, hooked up with needles and a breathing mask. Eunhyuk went over and touced her face, only to find it stone cold. He then held her cold hands and kissed it. Eunhyuk his mom's hair.

"Omma I'm here for you so please get better."

"She'll get better if you chose to take responsibility and be CEO." stated the father entering the room

Eunhyuk stared at him in anger. "I don't want it. Give it to Kai or something."

"But Kai is too young. You are perfect for this and not to mention your talents and intelligence. Also you are my first son."

"But I don't care what you do. It's not like my mom will ever want me to be a CEO in the first place."

Eunhyuk's mother woke up.

"Omma!" cried Eunhyuk in a sigh of relief

"Do what you father says." commanded Eunhyuk's mom, barely making a word from "Please this is my request."

Eunhyuk looked at her with mad eyes but at the same time understood to follow his mother's wishes.

"If I do this promise you'll get better?" he asked

"Of course my son. You know I will since you are back, and your going to stay in the house right?" she questioned

"I promise I will."smiled Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk stepped out of the room, leaving his mom and letting her sleep. His father lit up and huge smile.

"Finally I get my son back!" he exclaimed

 

The next day, Hyoyeon went to school. She stepped went into the math classroom, mentally prepared for any outcome that is about to happen. She opened the door to Eunhyuk's classroom, seeing that he is correcting papers. Hyoyeon opened to speak, going to forgive Eunhyuk since she loves him to much.

"Eunhyuk I-

"Let's break up." said Eunhyuk "Your right I don't love you and you are just like a game to me. I'm bored of you now."

Hyoyeon stood still and said nothing. She forced a smirk on .

"Took the words out of my mouth." she said "Good. We were nothing then."

Gyuri stepped into the room and wrappped her arms around Eunhyuk.

"Guess Gyuri is Eunhyuk's only girl till the end." she bragged

"Congratz Gyuri! But I could care less. This man didn't even love me." Hyoyeon replied, forcing the words out of "Right Eunhyuk?"

Eunhyuk said nothing and continued to grade the papers.

"Well you two look cute together and as much as I want to see your moment, I gotta go." smiled Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon opened the door and left, walking into the bathroom stall. Tears ran down Hyoyeon's eyes and she cried her heart out, silently.