Our 2nd Date

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon hurry and changed for school. She put on shorts and a crop top. She put on natural make up, and finished off with a mint lip balm. Hyoyeon heard a honk outside and went to check it out. Turns out it was Eunhyuk, waving at her from his car. Hyoyeon quickly wore her shoes, grabbed her backpack, and ran towards the car.

"What are you doing here?" she asked "Aren't you suppose to be in school by now?"

"I wanted to pick up my girlfriend. Is there something wrong with doing so?" he responded

"I guess not. Next time just text me though. I don't want my aunt to kill be."

"She won't don't worry."

Hyoyeon didn't understand what Eunhyuk meant, but just went into the BMW i8. Eunhyuk put on the radio and the AC. It is now the middle of summer and almost the end of the school year, it was hot as hell. Hyoyeon was dropped of away from the school for about a block. As soon as she got there, she saw Siwon. Hyoyeon didn't want to see him right now and decided to join in with a random group. Going into a group, Hyoyeon looked up and saw Kai and Donghae.

"Why are you two together?" she questioned "We are rulers of the school for a reason. We no like each other."

"We made a pack. He takes care of his side of school, and I'll keep mines." stated Donghae

"What if your girls leave to for him?"

"Nah I don't think so. I am better at it now if you know what I mean."

Hyoyeon looked at Donghae in disgust.

"Well you look hot today, especially with those shorts." smirked Donghae

"Woah! What do you think your doing hitting on what's mine?' laughed Kai "Try it and I'll beat you ."

"Jezz.. Princess is protected by a knight I see." replied Donghae in disappointment "You win this time."

Kai tried to put his arm around Hyoyeon, only to have her slap his arm.

"I'm not yours." stated Hyoyeon

Kai smiled. He leaned over towards Hyoyeon's ear.

"You don't who Eunhyuk really is." whispered Kai

Hyoyeon was about to ask Kai what he was talking about, but the bell already rang. Classes passed by like a breeze, making time past faster for Hyoyoen to see Eunhyuk. When the bell rang, Hyoyeon dashed to Eunhyuk's classroom and sat down in the front. She saw Gyuri and knew that she was going to sit next to her. Gyuri, taking a seat next to Hyoyeon scoffed and looked at her like she was just some girl. Hyoyeon didn't give her any stares, but instead a smile, confusing Gyuri.

Class started. Eunhyuk began to teach, and Hyoyeon actually listened to every single word he said. She smiled at him a did a little wave. He shyly waved back when no one was looking, except for Gyuri, staring at the two of them with jealousy. 

"Teacher can you help me with a problem?" called out Gyuri, not being able to stand anymore of their couple moment 

"I'll help her." volunteered Hyoyeon 

Eunhyuk nodded. He knew if he helped Gyuri, Hyoyeon will kick his . Hyoyeon went over to Gyuri's desk. She looked at Gyuri's journal.

"Looks like you know how to do this lesson to me." said Hyoyeon

"I really don't. I'm probably just lucky." lied Gyuri

"Then why are all the answers correct? Even your equation is on the money, unless you think I'm blind."

Everyone ooed when they heard what Hyoyeon said about herself.

"Your right.." replied Gyuri trying to keep her anger inside You are such a lucky you run this school! "My bad. I understand how to do this now."

Hyoyeon smiled and went back to her desk. Eunhyuk was surprised that Hyoyeon stood up to Gyuri and won. He had never seen Gyuri lose to anyone.. ever. 

Class ended. Everyone got their things and left. Hyoyeon stepped toward Eunhyuk.

"Remember after school to pick me up." reminded Hyoeyon "Or else Ima be so mad at you."

Eunhyuk laughed. "Don't worry. I promise I will."

Hyoyeon kissed Eunhyuk's chin for a quick second, making him blush.

"It was my turn to be sweet." she said, blushing and running off to the next class

School ended quickly, and Hyoyeon walked out of the classroom, getting pulled into another classsroom.

"Shhhh." whispered Eunhyuk "I kept my promise."

Hyoyeon smiled. "You did."

The two waited till no one was around the build and took their leave to the mall. At the mall, Hyoyeon dragged Eunhyuk to a clothing shop. They dressed into different outfits, laughing with one another at their outfit.

"What is that?!" exclaimed Hyoyeon laughing her off

"What looks so weird?" questioned Eunhyuk "I'm just wearing a wig. It's a guy thing to you know!"

"Sure sure. Does that mean I'm the guy in the relationship?"

"No!"

Eunhyuk took his wig off. 

The two went to the food court and got strawberry smoothies. Hyoyeon giggled at Eunhyuk, having his mouth covered in the strawberry smoothie. She wiped his mouth.

"You are a messy smoothie drinker." she inputed "But you look so cute like that."

"Hyoyeon is cuter." pouted Eunhyuk

Just when their date is getting good a group of men dressed in black suits came towards Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. 

"Welcome back Me. Eunhyuk, CEO, and owner of this mall." said one of the men in black suits

"What do you mean?" questioned Hyoeyon "Eunhyuk is a teacher."

The man smiled slightly. "Mr. Eunhyuk isn't a teacher what are you talking about?"

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk in confused eyes. 

"What do they mean Eunhyuk?" asked Hyoyeon