Fight

How to beat a Teacher

Eunhyuk stomped his way to the gym, face as red as a tomato. Gyuri was right behind him trying to catch up.

"Oppa!" yelled Gyuri "Wait for me!"

Eunhyuk continued his way to the gym and slapped Gyuri's hand away when she reached him. He gave her a death stare and pushed her away.

"Don't bother me." he threatened 

Gyuri looked at Eunhyuk with teary eyes, hoping he will pity her forget about Hyoyeon, but Eunhyuk walked away towards the gym. He saw Kai and Hyoyeon hugging each other tightly. He clenched his fist, trying to keep the anger in. Kai opened his eyes and saw from the corner of his eyes Eunhyuk.

"Cheer up kay Hyo?" whispered Kai

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead, pressing his soft lips onto her. Hyoyeon stood there and closed her eyes, feeling tear drops running down her eyes, thinking of Eunhyuk. Kai pulled her into his arms again, holding Hyoyeon tighter than ever. He looked up at Eunhyuk and mouthed three words.

She is mine.

Eunhyuk who saw the whole sight was about to run up and punch Kai, but couldn't do anything since he is a teacher and Kai is a student, not to mention they are brothers. Eunhyuk walked away from the gym and leaned his body to the wall. He took a deep breathe. Eunhyuuk put his right hand over his forehead. He fell to his knees and began to cry. He didn't just cry because he was sad, but because he is hurt. Eunhyuk can feel his heart breaking into pieces, having no choice but watch it break. Why am I so stupid?! I love you Hyo... I love you. I love you. I love you!

The principal soon made his way to the gym. He took out a bullhorn.

"Students who do not return to class in the next minute will have detention for three weeks!" he announced

Students heard the news and began running like crazy out of the gym. Hyoyeon who also heard the news broke her hug with Kai.

"I'm sorry I hugged you." said Hyoyeon, feeling regret

Hyoyeon looked into Kai's eyes one last time and ran away to class. Kai saw her running, watching every step she took, till she was gone from his sight. He stood there in the gym one on one with the principal.

"How's it going Mr. Principal." smirked Kai "Long time no see."

"Same to you." replied the principal "Welcome back."

Kai smiled, taking slow steps and walking out of the gym. He put his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Kai's mind filled with thoughts of Hyoyeon. He smiled thinking about the little scene they had. Kai opened his locker and grabbed his backpack out. As he turned around, he saw Eunhyuk.

"What do you want?" asked Kai

"Stay away from Hyoyeon because she will be mine again." claimed Eunhyuk

"You've been crying..." smirked Kai "Poor Eunhyukie."

"Don't call me that!" hissed Eunhyuk "And I'm serious. Back of from Hyoyeon before something happens."

"That's not going to happen." sighed Kai "I'm going to take back what is mines in the first place. You can't do a single thing to protect her."

"I can, but I need to finish up some matters." he stated

"Oh our mom. Isn't she great? Did you know she was crying everyday because of you, and ignoring her second son me. Too bad she wants what's best for you, so leaving Hyoyeon should be easy right? Considering you're the one that lied to her."

Eunhyuk said nothing in response.

"Just give up." mused Kai "You aren't man enough for a woman like her."

Eunhyuk held Kai by the collar.

"So this is what happens when you piss of Eunhyuk." smirked Kai

Eunhyuk looked at him in anger and pushed Kai into the lockers. Kai slammed into the lockers hard, but quickly got back on his feet. He stood up and cracked his knuckles. Kai walked up to Eunhyuk and punched him right across the face. This time Eunhyuk feel to the floor, receiving a cut lip.

"Get up." said Kai "let's finish this once and for all."

Eunhyuk got up quickly and tackled Kai down. He then punched Kai's face a few times, but Kai over powered Eunhyuk and pushed him away. The two stood one foot apart from each other, and began to clash again.

 

Hyoyeon got back to class. She sat down and put her head down, resting. Closing her eyes to sleep, Hyoyeon got interrupted by someone. She looked up to see a total stranger.

"Hey Hyo!" the stranger said excitedly "You gonna see the fight between the teacher Eunhyuk and Kai?"

"What do you mean?" questioned Hyoyeon looking weirdly at the girl

"Here see?" said the girl showing pictures

Hyoeyon looked at the phone pics in disbelief, and ran out of the door. She heard shouting "Fight! Fight Fight!" Hyoyeon ran to where the noise was and saw Eunhyuk fighting with Kai. The two looked badly hurt, but continued to throw punches at each other. Eunhyuk loosened his tie. Kai threw his jacket out, receiving shrieks from some of the girls. People had on their phones, taped the who fight. Hyoyeon made her way to the center, getting herself involved in the fight.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing!" she shouted filled with rage and worry "This is a school, not an arena."

The guys ignored Hyoyeon and continued on their fight. Hyoyeon knew that this fight was because of her and didn't know how to stop it. She went into the center of the two guys and shoved Eunhyuk to one side and Kai to the other. Her left hand was on Kai's stomach and her right was on Eunhyuk's.

"You guys cut it out." she said in a serious tone, trying not to get distracted by how firm their abs are

Gyuri came running towards Eunhyuk, pulling him away.

"Oppa are you okay?" she asked worriedly

Eunhyuk said nothing. Gyuri took out a hanker chief and pat it on Eunhyuk's wounds. Hyoyeon saw this sight, but kept her emotions to herself.

"Kai are you alright?" questioned Hyoyeon "Let's go to the nurse kay?"

Gyuri spotted Hyoyeon and went up towards her.

"You did this didn't you, you !" snapped Gyuri

She took her right hand and was about to slap Hyoyeon across the face, but her hand was stopped halfway by Kai.

"Don't you even dare." warned Kai 

"So you want to protect her too?" asked Gyuri "This Hyoyeon is trouble for you and your brother."

"Do you think I care?" questioned Kai

Gyuri pulled her hand back and ran back to Eunhyuk.

"Let's go to the nurse then." said Kai warmly at Hyoyeon

 Hyoyeon looked at the crowd, and they magically made a pathway for the two of them to go to the nurse. They crowd took pictures of the two.

"Are they together now?" asked a girl

"If they are then I'm gonna be so pissed." replied another girl "Kai can't be with her again. That , always stealing the most popular guy."

Eunhyuk clenched his fist. He stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Oppa wait for me!" shouted Gyuri

Author's Note: Sorry for late update.. I had a rough week, but finally I finished writing this chap ^^