Who's the Girl?

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon looked at the girl with weirded eyes. She wore a white skirt, with a crop top. along with a cardigan, and of course white high heels to top it all off.

"Ignore her." assured Eunhyuk grabbing Hyoyeon's hand

"Eunhyuk oppa!" shouted the girl "You forgot about me? Your girlfriend? Your first student?"

Eunhyuk completely shut off the girl and just walked away with Hyoyeon, but Hyoyeon seemed a little pissed off. He opened the car door for Hyoyeon, but she wouldn't step in.

"Who's the chick?" asked Hyoyeon

"She probably got the wrong person." lied Eunhyuk

"You at lying Eunhyuk." snapped Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon got into the car and slammed the door hard. Eunhyuk began to walk over to his side. The car ride was pretty much silent, but Hyoyeon ended the silence.

"You still won't tell me?" she questioned

"Like I said she got the wrong person."

Hyoyeon scoffed and said nothing for the rest of the ride. Eunhyuk was about to walk her into the hotel, but Hyoyeon shoved him aside.

"Don't think about talking to me until I get my answer." she demanded "So I'm not the first student you've dated either! What are you a e?"

With that, Hyoyeon stomped into the hotel. Eunhyuk went back into his car, trying to stay composed. He the radio and called someone.

"What the are you doing here!" yelled Eunhyuk "Gyuri!"

"Oppa. What do you mean? I missed you so I came back. After all you and I are engaged." responded Gyuri

"What? Aish! I canceled our engagement already. Stop dreaming would you? I never want to marry you. I never even liked you. And I never wanted to be with you!" said Eunhyuk

"Oppa! That's mean." whined Gyuri

"I have someone, and I don't want you to get in the way."

"Oh.. That girl. She's pretty, but she can't be good in bed like me."

"You know what? Bye!" snapped Eunhyuk

"Wait oppa! I'm gonna go to Ace Academy. See you there."

Eunhyuk ended the call, not wanting to hear anymore of Gyuri's yapping. He sighed and went up to find Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk knocked on her door, but Hyoyeon didn't even choose to open it. She called Eunhyuk.

"Go home." Hyoyeon hissed "I seriously am really mad at you right now."

"I know. I know." agreed Eunhyuk "What do you want to know?"

"Who is she? Who is the high school student?"

"Open the door and I'll tell you everything."

Hyoyeon shrugged and finally cracked. She opened the door for Eunhyuk.

"Hey." said Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon said nothing and just sat on the bed.

"Answer my question." recalled Hyoyeon

"My ex." Eunhyuk responded right away

"Name?"

"Gyuri."

"How long did you last?"

"Two years."

"Why did you break up?"

"She was beginning to piss me off."

"How?"

Eunhyuk sighed. "Gyuri and I were set up for each other by our parents, but I had no interest in her at first. Then I fell for her, but she became over bearing. It was a turn off so I left her. End of story. Is that all you want to know?"

"How can you say that so easily?" mumbled Hyoyeon "You act like you've been doing this teacher and student dating for a while."

"I haven't..." confessed Eunhyuk "But I really like you."

Hyoyeon blushed. "Well, you can go now. I need to pack things up."

"Let me help you pack." suggested Eunhyuk

"No thank you." said Hyoyeon, getting up

Eunhyuk took her hand, and pulled her into his arms as she was beginning to walk away.

"Stop being mad at me ok?" begged Eunhyuk "Seeing Hyoyeon mad at me is not fun."

"I'm not mad at you though." lied Hyoyeon

He pecked her cheek. Hyoyeon freaked out and shoved him aside.

"Aish! Wwhat was that? You scared me!" she stuttered

Eunhyuk chuckled. "You're too innocent."

"I'm not!" she argued

"Yes you are." he laughed My sweet innocent Hyoyeon...

"Go to sleep! We are leaving tomorrow don't you need to pack?" she questioned

"I already did and I want to assure Hyoyeon that she is my only one." Eunhyuk smirked

"Promise?" asked Hyoyeon

"Promise." said Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon smiled and let Eunhyuk helped her with packing. The two got to know more about one another. Hyoyeon began to understand Eunhyuk more than she thought she would ever have. So he likes strawberries, soccer, and his favorite colors are blue, beige, gray, and white. I'll remember that. Soon they finished and Hyoyeon said goodbye to Eunhyuk. Just when Eunhyuk got to his hotel, he got a text.

Gyuri: She doesn't know who u r does she? See you in school oppa