First Date

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon went to the bathroom and took a nice cold shower. She thought about Siwon at the night of the party. His heartbeat was crazy last night.. It's probably just the heat at the party. She sang some songs and finished taking her shower. Hyoyeon blew dried her hair and got a text from Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: Hey

Hyoyeon Hey

Eunhyuk: Let's go on a date

Hyoyeon: o.o so soon?

Eunhyuk: I wanna know more about my girlfriend. Is that wrong?

Hyoyeon: Lol. Ok pick me up in 20 mins?

Eunhyuk: Alright

Hyoyeon quickly picked out an outfit. She chose to wear denim shorts with a light blue tank top and quickly put on a little makeup, but still kept it to being natural. Afterwards, Hyoyeon charged her phone and waited for Eunhyuk. Around 20 minutes later Eunhyuk knocked onto Hyoyeon's door. She ran towards the door and opened it.

"Hey beautiful." said Eunhyuk handing Hyoyeon a bouquet of flowers

"A teacher really does know how to be romantic boyfriend." smiled Hyoyeon taking the flowers "But say my name instead of that bs. I really don't like it cause it just seems so over rated."

Eunhyuk laughed. "You're always interesting with your choice of words."

He put his hand over Hyoyeon's shoulder, and they walked out of the hotel together, as a couple. Eunhyuk opened the car door for Hyoyeon and put her seatbelt on.

"We should keep watch out since teacher and student can't date..." sighed Hyoyeon realizing the fact

"I know a place where we won't get caught." stated Eunhyuk

He started the engine for the BMW i8. The drive took around one hour and Hyoyeon fell alsleep. When Eunhyuk parked the car, she was still sleeping. He looked at her and smiled. Secretly Eunhyuk pecked Hyoyeon's soft pink lips and then woke her up.

"We're here." he said

Hyoyeon yawned. "Finally."

The two got out of the car. Hyoyeon was amazed that Eunhyuk took her to the amusement park.

"No way..." said Hyoyeon "This is biggest park I've seen."

Eunhyk smirked. "This is actually one of the reasons why I volunteered to chaperone. I got here about three to four times a year... Just can't stay away from this place."

"I can see why." responded Hyoyeon

Euhyuk went to the ticket booth and bought them bracelets.

"That will be thirty dollars!" said the lady

Eunhyuk paid for the bracelets.

"Thankyou." said the lady "And enjoy your time here!"

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk walked into the amusement park. They went on fast rides and had lots of laughs together. Soon the Eunhyuk got tired and both went to grab icec ream Hyoyeon got chocolate flavored ice cream on a cone and Eunhyuk got vanilla.

"You like chocolate a lot huh?" asked Eunhyuk

"Yep!" exclaimed Hyoyeon "Loved it even when I was a kid and you like vanilla."

"Yep. So what should we do after this?"

"I don't really know.. You're the guy here and taking me on the date. It's your job."

"True.. Want to go on the ferris wheel?"

Hyoyeon lit up a big smiled. "We can? I always wanted to go there."

"We can, but only at night since it's prettier."

"But we'll have to wait for two more hours.."

"Let's go look at some stuff then." suggested Eunhyuk

"Fine."

The two went to the souvenir store. They tried on couple shirts, hats and other things together. Time pasted by fast and it was now 7:00.

"Can we go now?!" questioned Hyoyeon dying to go on the ferris wheel

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon walked to the ferris wheel. Somehow even though there was a long line, they got to go first. The worker closed the door and off they go.

"How did you get them to let us go first?" asked Hyoyeon

"Cause I'm a regular I guess.." replied Eunhyuk

"Lucky..."

The two joked around and then kissed. A long lasting kiss, but no tongue, just plain and simple. To them at this moment, it was the time of the world. The beautiful night lights shined at them. Hyoyeon felt her heart race fast and didn't know how to stop herself from calming down. Eunhyuk was trying hard not to do anything rated R. He knew that this is their first date and doesn't want to ruin it. The ride shortly ended and the two walked together out of the mobile. Just as the two looked into one another's eyes and felt like the happiest couple on Earth...

"Oppa is that you?" asked a girl standing in front of the two

Author's Note: So this isn't my best chapter but I hoped you enjoyed reading. ^^ Updates might take a while though since I've got lots of school and homework but bear with me. Hopefully I can update on weekends and Fridays.