Lies

How to beat a Teacher

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked Siwon "What are you talking about? Idea?"

Siwon stood up.

"Let's go somewhere more private, so we won't get caught."

Hyoyeon walked with Siwon all the way across campus, all the way to the lunch tables. They went all the way to the last table. Hyoyeon sat on the table.

"Now tell me what the do you mean by "Kai didn't cheat on me." demanded Hyoyeon

Siwon sighed. "Here's the whole story. I'm only going to tell you this once and if you hate my actions then it's fine what happens between us. You can ignore, leave me, or whatever."

Hyoyeon relaxed self and began to focus on Siwon.

"So you know around September, when Kai left?" said Siwon

Flashback

"Yo Siwon!" shouted Kai

Siwon came towards Kai. The two high fived eachother and did a little handshake.

"So what's up?" asked Siwon

"Well," said Kai "you know that I will be leaving to America soon to visit my brother and parents about this inheritance over my dad's company. I have to be there and it'll only last a few days, but I want you to keep watch of Hyoyeon. She'll be worried sick if I don't tell her."

"Got it." responded Siwon "How long you gonna stay there?"

Kai scoffed. "Who knows. My family is basically a mess. Everyone is fighting each other to see who will be on top and get the billion dollar company. Aren't you going to Siwon?"

"Nope." Siwon said

Kai opened his mouth in shock.

"What do you mean?" he asked "Your family plays a big part at this moment. Getting your vote will make or break me."

"I just don't feel like going."

"But aren't you going to be forced to?"

Siwon slapped Kai's arm.

"Ow!" he whimpered "That actually hurt dude."

"I like Hyo.." confessed Siwon "And I know that my vote means a lot Kai."

Kai laughed. "Your joking right? You can't possibly like my..

Just when Kai saw Siwon's eyes, he knew that Siwon wasn't joking.

"How long?" questioned Kai in a serious tone

"Since the first day I saw her." confessed Siwon

"So what do you want me to do?" offered Kai "Even if you really like Hyo, she is mine and I'm not letting you touch her."

Siwon smirked. "Even if it meant you might be able to touch the company?"

Kai's face turned pale.

"If my family's vote comes in, you will for sure be CEO." stated Siwon "But you have to break up with Hyo, and I know the pressure you have on yourself right now. Everyone stabbing behind your back to be on top."

"Including you now with my girlfriend." said Kai "That still doesn't mean you can have her. I'll pick Hyoyeon over the CEO any day."

"Ahhh...  But that's not true." mused Siwon "You and I both know that this position means the world to you, not to mention you will beat your brother for the first time. There is no way in hell you'll lose."

"So this is how you guys bribe people." replied Kai in disgust

"Take my offer Kai. If you don't, I'll convince my dad to withdraw being partners with your company. If you lose us, lots of people are going to leave too, not to mention a big commotion it is going to cause." warned Siwon "My dad's company is going to be mines soon enough, and we both know that without your right hand company, everything will be in chaos."

Kai punch the wall hard, making a hole. He looked at Siwon in distaste and hate.

"I'll take you ty offer, but don't think that I'll let go of her so easily. Ima only be away for a while, but I'll be back to take everything back." threatened Kai

From the corner of Kai's eye he saw Hyoyeon. A girl was walking down the stairs and Kai caught the bystander and gave her a kiss. She didn't seem to mind kissing Kai, and let him stick his tongue into . Hyoyeon who saw this sight, ran down the stairs having tears in her face. Kai let go of the girl as soon as he didn't see Hyoyeon anymore. He gave Siwon one last death stare and went to the roof, where a helicopter stood waiting.

Siwon sighed, slouched down, and leaned to the wall. What have I done...

End Of Flashback

Hyoyeon slapped Siwon across the face.

"You made Kai suffer all this time?!" she yelled out in a menacing tone

Siwon pinned Hyoyeon down to the floor.

"I did this for you." he admitted "To be with you. To make you mine, but people muse always get in my way."

Hyoyeon pushed Siwon aside. She slapped him another time

"So all this time, you told me that he didn't love me and left me cause I was boring." said Hyoyeon "I can't believe I trusted your every word and ignored all of Kai's messages and phone calls."

Tears ran down Hyoyeon's eyes. One of the reason was for not hearing Kai out and another was because her closest friend lied to her. Siwon looked at Hyoyeon with worried eyes and was about to comfort her, but she pushed him away.

"I need time to myself to think things out." she said

With that Hyoyeon ran away, leaving Siwon alone at the benches. He sat down on the seat. A tear drop ran from his eyes, then another, then another. Khrama is a real isn't it.