The Ball

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon and Siwon danced together, being close to one another. Siwon was so close to Hyoyeon that they can feel each other's heartbeat. Hyoyeon can feel Siwon's heart beating rapidly. Siwon likes me..... After a few more dances, Hyoyeon felt a little tired so Siwon got her champagne. Donghae walked up to Hyoyeon and whistled.

"Damn you look better then expected princess." commented Donghae

"You're actually a good ladies man." Hyoyeon admitted "But you know I still hate your guts boning every girl."

"I can stop if you want me too." smirked Donghae "That's only if I can make you mine."

Hyoyeon felt a chill on her back. "Nah.. I don't think so, but thanks for the dress. I really like it."

"Did you like the roses and chocolate?"

"Umm yeah I used the roses to bathe in. Took off all their petals."

Donghae choked on his drink in shock, making Hyoyoen laugh.

"You bathe in them?" he asked

"Yep. They smelled nice too dude." Hyoyeon commented

Dongahe chuckled. "You're the first to just bathe in the roses I gave. How was the chocolates?"

"Oh.. I haven't eaten them. They might be poison."

Donghae saw his date coming towards him and Hyoyeon. She wrapped her arms around Donghae.

"Well, I'll see you princess."

Hyoyeon waved. Donghae walked away, leaving Hyoyeon alone again waiting for Siwon. Where is he? Someone tapped on Hyoyeon's shoulder.

"Siwon?" she questioned

"Nope." whispered the person

Hyoyeon turned around and saw Eunhyuk holding 2 glasses of champagne.

"Here." said Eunhyuk handing Hyoyeon the champagne

Hyoyeon took a glass and drank it in one shot and took Eunhyuk's glass and finished it too.

"Thanks. You can go now." Hyoyeon pointed out

"I want to talk to you." Eunhyuk responded "Privately."

"You know how many times you've told me that?" shrugged Hyoyeon "I hope you you like being alone cause my answer is no."

Hyoyeon tried to walk away but Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. No one noticed the two going up.

"Let me go!" exclaim Hyoyeon pulling her hand away from Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk didn't respond and just dragged Hyoyeon to the balcony. He let go of her hand as soon as they arrived at the balcony.

"What the hell!" shouted Hyoyeon "I have to see Siwon." stated Hyoyeon

She tried to push Eunhyuk away form the door, but he wouldn't budge.

"I hate you!" snapped Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk pushed Hyoyeon to the door and held both of her hands. He slammed his lips onto hers. Hyoyeon shoved Eunhyuk away and slapped him.

"I hate you!"

Eunhyuk shoved her to the wall again and gave her an even bigger kiss, inserting his tongue into Hyoyeon's mouth. Hyoyeon struggled, but gave in to Eunhyuk's deep deep kiss. Her heat beat pounded like crazy, and Hyoyeon felt her body tingling. Barely, Eunhyuk let go of Hyoyeon and she stared deep into his eyes. Hyoyeon was so confused and didn't know what to say.

"I like you." confessed Eunhyuk "It's not even like anymore Hyoyeon.. I need you... I love you."

Hyoyeon touched Eunhyuk's cheeks and he held her hand.

"I love you too..." replied Hyoyeon


     The two had an awkward silence not knowing what to say or do.

"Your dress looks amazing." said Eunhyuk "Especially on you."

Hyoyeon blushed a little and responded "Donghae bought it for me."

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon with surprised and mad eyes.

"When a guy buys you something to wear.. He wants to take it off of you." sighed Eunhyuk

"Oh.. Nah. He can't touch me if he tried." smirked Hyoyeon "I'll break his balls."

Eunhyuk laughed to Hyoyeon's joke.

"You look pretty hot in that tuxedo too." complimented Hyoyeon

"Thanks.. But you look much more-"

Eunhyuk stopped himself and got back to his senses

"So... Are we dating now?" asked Eunhyuk

"Yep." Hyoyeon stated happily

"But we have to keep it a secret between us or else it's gonna be big." warned Eunhyuk

"I know.." Hyoyeon responded

Her phone made a ding noise, meaning someone texted her.

Siwon: Where r u?

Hyoyeon: Umm... You do what ever you wanna cause I'm gonna get a ride home from someone.

Siwon: Oh.. Then you totally owe me for ditching me off.

Hyoyeon: lol. I promise I'll spend the whole day w u tmr

Siwon: Alright. Sleep early!

Hyoyeon: Psh.. Ofc I will

"Eunhyuk." whispered Hyoyeon coming close to his ear "You gotta drive me home since I have no ride now."

She saw Eunhyuk's face blushing slightly.

"Fine.. But still I'm a man and I don't know how to control myself right now." he admitted

"You'll have to cause we barely started dating." laughed Hyoyeon "Let's get out of here. I'm done for the day."

Eunhyk and Hyoyeon walked down the stairs quickly and quietly, making sure no one can know that the two went up there. Hyoyeon walked with Eunhyuk to his BMW i8. He opened the car door for Hyoyeon and put her seatbelt on. Eunhyuk gave Hyoyeon a little peck on the cheek and shyly smiled. Finally, she was his. After a while, Hyoyeon arrived at the hotel and was escorted by Eunhyuk to her room.

"Good night." said Eunhyuk in a soft tone

"Nite nite." yawned Hyoyeon closing the door and going to sleep