Taking Out Anger

How to beat a Teacher

"Oppa look at me." commanded Gyuri "You can grade those damn papers later."

Gyuri saw Eunhyuk still grading the pappers and felt anger.

"Oppa!" she shouted in fury

"SHUT UP GYURI!" bellowed Euhyuk in anger "Keep that little mouth of yours shut cause I don't want to hear you yapping!"

Gyuri looked at him in fear. Eunhyuk stood up and stepped out of the room. He went to the lounge for the teachers and grabbed himself a cup of coffee. Eunhyuk saw on the table and just stared at the cup. His mind fills with thoughts of Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk knew that breaking up is the best choice he had. Fighting against his father will leave his mom in pain and make her cancer worst. Hyo... I'm sorry.

The bell rang for first period. Hyoyeon washed up and reapplied her makeup, making sure to keep her emotions in place. There was only one way to release her anger without turning the school upside down. Hyoyeon came into the classroom and whispered to her first period teacher.

"Your done with this school." she whispered "Go now before I show the footage of you trying to flirt with the principal. Yeah. I know what you did in that office."

The teacher's face was filled with fear and left the classroom. Hyoyeon sat at her table and shoved everything to the floor. She put her legs on top of the table and waited for the students to come inside. Once everyone sat down, Hyoyeon smirked. Some people looked at her confused, some amused, and some were just plain scared. She stood up, grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote "Hyoyeon's Fun Day."

"You guys!" she shouted happily "So as you all know, none of the teachers have been kicked out by me for a while."

The people nodded.

"So.. Let's have a fun day. You guys go the gym and get the boom box that's hidden at the back. The key to get in is under the mat." said Hyoyeon "I'll pick lock and get some basketballs and stuff later and of course food. Cool?"

Hyoyeon opened the huge window. "Climb through here."

Everyone barged out of the room and ran towards the gym. Hyoyeon strolled of to the next class. She kicked the door open and sat on the teacher's table. He stared at her filled with fury.

"What do you think your doing Miss Hyoyeon." he said in a deep and serious tone

"Guys party at the gym. Get your asses there now before its too late!" exclaimed Hyoyeon

Everyone looked at eachother and ran out of the building. Hyoyeon continued to sit there, having the teacher give her the death stare.

"Stop giving me looks dude." whined Hyoyeon "Ima go now and if you mind, leave the school."

Hyoyeon walked off to the next class, and another, and another. Half of the school was at the gym and none of the teachers dared to get Hyoyeon in trouble. She went into the gym and everyone cheered for her. Hyoyeon whistled, and food came in. The party held pizza and chips with soda and alcohol. Some people somehow had drugs on them, but Hyoyeon didn't care. It's not like they can get her in trouble for that. Hyoyeon unlocked the gym equipment room. The guys barged in, and grabbed the things they wanted. Music was blasted out loud and everyone was having a great time.

"Hyo! This party is boss!" said one of the guys

Other people came up to compliment her. Hyoyeon just smiled and went over to the DJ. On her way, she bumped into Kai. Hyoyeon backed away but was pulled in by Kai.

"I know what happened." Kai whispered "Are you alright?"

Hyoyeon didn't say anything and held Kai. "I don't want to say anything about it. I got rejected by him that's all."

"He didn't tell you this but I'm his younger brother." sighed Kai

"I kinda figured." laughed Hyoyeon "It's interesting how I dated brothers without knowing till now."

Kai Hyoyeon's hair and kissed it.

"I'm not going to date you anytime soon." stated Hyoeyon

"I know." replied Kai "Just let me hold you at this moment. You have been through enough right now."

Hyoyeon covered her face into Kai.

"Thank you for being here."

 

On the other hand Eunhyuk taught the class. He felt sadness all over and didn't even tried to teach.

"Are you okay Mr. Eunhyuk?" asked a student

"Yeah I'm fine." he responded

Eunhyuk assigned the students homework and time to do it in class. He sat down and looked at his phone, going to his images and sliding through every photo of him a Hyoyeon.

"Oppa what are you looking at?" asked Gyuri

Gyuri looked over and saw Eunhyuk looking at Hyoyeon's pictures. 

"Oppa why do you have her on your phone?!" exclaimed Guyri

Everyone looked at the both of them. Gyuri's face turned red. The attention was taken away when there every student's phone began ringing like crazy, including Gyuri's. They looked at their phone to find out something interesting.

"Hey guys! HyoKai might be back!" said one of the guys

Eunhyuk's eyes opened wide. "What?"

Gyuri smiled and handed Eunhyuk her phone.

"She's already moving on." smirked Gyuri "Looks like you neededher more than she'll even need you."

Eunhyuk looked at the picture, seeing Hyoyeon hugging Kai closely. Are you kidding with me?

"Class dismissed." growled Eunhyuk

"But our period isn't over yet." replied one of the students

"I said class dismissed!" he bellowed

Eunhyuk, who was filled with rage walked out of his classroom.... towards the gym.