Wanting You

How to beat a Teacher

"Huh what did you say?" lied Kai not wanting to realizing the fact that Hyoyeon loves Eunhyuk more than him

Hyoyoen took and deep breathe. "I said I love Eunhyuk."

Kai looked at Hyoyoen and faked a smile. He was glad she knows what she wants, but it hurts him on the inside big time. He can feel his heart breaking and ripping off. At this moment the only thing he can do to is support Hyoyeon's decision.

"That's great!" he said "But I'm still gonna be there for you as a friend that is."

Hyoyeon smiled. "Of course."

Kai walked with Hyoyeon to school and was spotted by Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon waved at Eunhyuk, but he looked at her with mad eyes. Eunhyuk felt the jealousy hit him and he wasn't even suppose to be feeling this way because he knows Hyoyeon already chose him, but why is he still jealous? Hyoyeon wondered why he looked mad at her. 

"Kai I'll see you in a while kay? I gotta talk to Eunhyuk oppa." said Hyoyeon 

"Did you just say oppa?' asked Kai surprised

Hyoeyon blushed. "You didn't hear that."

Hyoyeon felt embarrassed and ran off. Just as soon as Hyoyeon wasn't in Kai's sight anymore he dropped his act. Kai felt his world crushed and knew that no girl can fill this void, but he didn't know any other alternative. He walked up to a random girl and made out with her, praying this will occupy his mind and not think of Hyoeyon.

 

On the other hand, Hyoyeon opened the door to Eunhyuk's classroom only to be surprised with a kiss. Hyoyeon jumped back in shock. Eunhyuk had a huge smirk on his face, seeing Hyoeyon's blushing and surprised face. He sat back on his teacher chair and continued to correct papers. 

"You scared me!" exclaimed Hyoyeon 

"Glad I did." responded Eunhyuk

"So why were you mad a minute ago?" 

"Cause you were with close to Kai. Your mine." 

"He and I are FRIENDS now so don't worry."

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon and held her hands tight. 

"Really?" he questioned not believing what he had just heard

Hyoeyon smiled. "Yep."

Eunhyuk let out a big happy grin. He hugged Hyoyeon and made her fly in a circle. As soon as he let Hyoyeon go she almost fell down.

"How did you.. Did you just..." Hyoyeon said shockingly not being able to finish her sentence

Eunhyuk smirked. "What if I did?" 

"You're so strong!" remarked Hyoyeon 

"Of course your boyfriend is strong." 

Hyoyeon heard the school bell ring. 

"I'll see you later!" responded Hyoyeon as she quickly ran out of the door

Classes seem to pass quickly for Hyoyeon as she answered ever question with ease and was the first student to get out of class. Teachers were quite shocked to see her behave so well. The bell rang and Hyoyoen rushed to Eunhyuk's class excited to see him. When she got there, Hyoyoen saw Gyuri hugging Eunhyuk. She walked in awkwardly and saw Eunhyuk shove her away even before she got in.

"Eunhyuk oppa!" cried Gyuri

"Gyuri I can't return your feelings... I only thing of you as a little sister." confessed Eunhyuk

Gyuri said nothing in response but had loads of tears come down her face. Hyoyoen saw Gyuri like this and felt sad. She thought what if the situation turned around and she was in Gyuri's shoes. For that, Hyoyoen had a tear down her face.

"What are you crying?" snapped Gyuri "You're not the one who got rejected no matter how hard you try!"

Hyoyeon leaned down and hugged Gyuri.

"I know how it feels... not being able to love somehow." said Hyoyeon in a soft voice

Gyuri felt Hyoyeon's sincere words and more tears began to fall down as she hugged Hyoyoen back and cried. Students were about to enter the classroom, but knew if they did Hyoyoen would kill them. When Gyuri stopped crying and got herself together, Hyoyeon opened the door and let everyone in.

"Hyoyoen what happned?" asked some nosy people

Hyoyeon said nothing and just went on with class.

 

School soon ended. Hyoyoen walked to Eunhyuk classroom to see him waiting for her with a boquet of roses in his hands.

"How did you get these?" asked Hyoyeon in shock

"I got them in the morning and hid them well." smiled Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon adored the roses and gave Eunhyuk a hug.

"Let's go to my house kay?" asked Eunhyuk, scared to get a rejection

Hyoyeon nodded. "Sure."

Hyoyeon stepped into Eunhyuk room and sat on his comfy bean bag. She squealed in delight for Hyoyoen has never seen a bean bag in her life.

"This is the coolest thing ever!" she exclaimed

Eunhyuk laughed and joined Hyoyeon. He looked at her with wanting eyes. Hyoyeon smiled at him and kissed Eunhyuk. He knew that he couldn't keep himself tamed and responded to the kiss, sticking his tongue in . The had a little fight, but Eunhyuk came to victor once again. He smirked and kissed down Hyoyeon neck, making her moan. This shocked Eunhyuk and made Hyoyeon blush, but it was a more reason to turn him on. Eunhyuk stopped himself and got up.

"It's getting dark. You should go home." stated Eunhyuk darkly

Hyoyeon stood up and Eunhyuk thought she would be getting her stuff. Eunhyuk heard Hyoyoen packing up her stuff and was happy that she didn't feel that awkward out. He also felt a little sad because he wanted her and scared because he wants her. Eunhyuk went over the table to get his keys and was hugged behind.

"I want to become one with you." whispered Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk smiled. It was sweet that Hyoyeon would say this to him, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"I might break you." threatened Eunhyuk

"I can handle it." responded Hyoyoen saying those words seductively

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and opened them looking at Hyoyeon with lust, love, and other emotions she can't seem to describe. He saw the determination in her eyes for she wanted him and he wanted her. Eunhyuk couldn't take it anymore and lifted Hyoyeon up and placed her on his bed...

"You aren't going home tonight that's for sure." affirmed Eunhyuk "Don't say I didn't warn you."