Being Stronger

How to beat a Teacher

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked the principal in utter shock

"Well, someone informed me about your relationship and even had pictures. There is nothing I can do about this." sighed the principal "I have no choice but to kick Hyoyeon out of our school..."

Hyoyoen looked at the principal in shock and didn't know what to respond. Eunhyuk grabbed her hand, calming her down.

"Fire me." said Eunhyuk in a serious voice

"Your father told me that you love being this so called "teacher" and you want to be fired?" asked the principal

"You think I can let my woman get kicked out of school?" responded Eunhyuk "Hyo go back to class."

"But-"

Before Hyoyoen could even respond Eunhyuk gave her a hot kiss.

"I'll take care of everything." he assured

Hyoyoen nodded her head and walked to class.

 

Eunhyuk sat on the chair in front of the princiapal and crossed his legs in a high manner style. He reached over and opened the envelope, showing pictures of him and Hyoyoen on their date at the mall. As soon as he saw the pictures he knew who the culprit is. Eunhyuk slammed the pictures down, causing the principal to flinch.

"Lemme guess, a student came in and gave you an envolope telling you it is important you see it. Once you saw our relationship, you want us to be apart because it breaks the rules, but at the same time someone else bribed you." smirked Eunhyuk

He saw the sweat on the principal's face, indicating his guess was right on target.

"I'm not stupid. I know you are one of my dads friends." stated Eunhyuk "Well, don't matter now. I'm done with this bull ."

Eunhyuk stood up and stormed out of the building. He is done with his dad at this moment and was about to give him a piece of his mind. He got into the car and drove quickly to his father's house. Just when Eunhyuk spotted his father, Gyuri was there smiling and grinning.

"The hell is this?" questioned Eunhyuk

"You and Gyuri are gonna get married next week!" exclaimed his father

" no." said Eunhyuk bluntly "I told Gyuri off already, if you hadn't noticed. Also back off from my life appa."

Eunhyuk saw his dad's face turned from happy to angry in a split second.

"Do as what I say or you won't be included in the inheritance.

"I don't give a about your inheritance!"

Eunhyuk turned his back away from his dad. He was about to leave until he saw Hyoyoen. Her face expression was in a serious manner, but at the same time not knowing what she is doing here. Hyoyoen seated herself. She looked at Eunhyuk and eyed him to sit next to her. Eunhyuk smiled and did what he should, leaned over and gave her a kiss. Hyoyoen tried to pull him away, but Eunhyuk only tightened their grip and stuck his tongue in . Damn this man! thought Hyoyeon. She gave into him. Eunhyuk finally stopped and looked at his dad with pleasing eyes as he saw the rage.

"Don't be so mad appa." smirked Eunhyuk "It's just a little PDA. You're not gonna die from it."

Hyoyeon blushed to Eunhyuk's comment, but began to feel guilty as she saw how hurt Gyuri was feeling.

"So Miss Hyoyeon my son won't listen to me, and now he won't be having a single penny of my inheritance because of you!" exclaimed Eunhyuk's dad

Hyoyoen stopped in shock.

"He what!"

Hyoyoen gave Eunhyuk an angry stare and slapped his head.

"Even if you hate your dad you shouldn't do that!" yelled Hyoyoen

From the corner of her eye, Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk's dad smirk.

"But babe-"

"No buts." snapped Hyoyoen "And you the dad, stop being such a kid. Is it wrong Eunhyuk likes a girl like me? Just cause I'm not rich doesn't mean I'm not human. I like ing tired of her damn bull you've been pulling! Once in your life, think about what your son wants. Goddamn!"

Hyoyeon gave both men in the room a distaste stare as they felt the fear and shiver like chihuahuas. She wanted to laugh, but she kept a straight serious face.

"Umm... Son..." said the father

"Yyyes appa?" stuttered Eunhyuk

"Keep that girlfriend of yours." smiled the dad

"Why you say yes now? After how much I tried to-"

"I said it now cause she's leading you on a great path in life okay?"

Gyuri smiled.

"Well, it's nice seeing you all." said Gyuri "Oh... By the way, this is an act."

Hyoyoen and Eunhyuk looked at each other in disbelief and then at Gyuri and the father.

"I hated you at first believe me." admitted Eunhyuk's dad "But I began to stalk you two, as a parent, don't judge. The two of you looked really happy together and I guess you reminded me of my young life when I was in love with Eunhyuk's mom. Gyuri came to me with this plan to scare you two and see what you would do. I never thought I'd be yell at by your girlfriend son. She's a feisty one."

"Don't need to tell me dad. I know." smiled Eunhyuk as he picked Hyoyeon up in joy

"Oh.. By the way your mother is doing a lot better and will be normal again in a year!" exclaimed the dad "Meaning Hyoyeon will have enough time to finish her school!"

Hyoyoen smiled happily and kissed Eunhyuk.

"But what about the company?" asked Eunhyuk "You wanted to break us up because of that very reason in the first place."

"Well... I thought about it and want to propose to you to work as CEO of the company side by side with your younger brother Kai. Of course you can still be a teacher I guess..." responded the father

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, but you two are going to have to marry each other when Hyoyeon graduates from high school."

"Marry?" she asked nervously

Eunhyuk covered Hyoyeon ears. He mouthed to his dad to shut up about it. His dad laughed. Eunhyuk let go of Hyoyeon.

"Baby what are you talking about?" asked Eunhyuk "My dad said you have to hurry and graduate!"

Hyoyeon looked at him suspiciously, but dropped the subject. She yawned.

"Can I go home now?" asked Hyoyeon seeing that the moon was up already

Eunhyuk smiled. "We'll be leaving now appa!"

His dad nodded and left the two off. Eunhyuk drove Hyoyeon home. They sat at the front poarched and talked to one another.

"Rough day today." stated Hyoyeon

"True." agreed Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon and gave her a hot heeping kiss. He trailed down her neck making her moan in pleasure.

"I want you." whispered Eunhyuk in Hyoyeon's ears

"Eunhyuk... We can't. My aunt is inside and it's getting late. You should go home."

"But Hyo!" whined Eunhyuk "I wanna be in you so bad..."

Hyoyeon blushed.

Eunhyuk smirked, trailed kisses down Hyoyeon's neck and trying to remove her top. Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk away.

"We just did it yesterday!" she stated

"But not today..."

Hyoyeon leaned over to Eunhyuk and gave him a wild hot kiss.

"That's all you get today." she said

"Fine." responded Eunhyuk "But I want that tomorrow."

Eunhyuk pointed at Hyoyeon's private spot, making her blush red. He smirked and waved her goodbye, entering his car. Eunhyuk sighed, a sound of relief. Finally they can actually be together, without anything standing in the way. Eunhyuk closed his eyes and thought of Hyoyeon's blushing face. She's way too cute.....  

Author's Note: Umm.. So the story is getting kind of rushed because I'm beginning a new story and I really want to end this one. xDD Sorry for not making this an awesome chapter, but I can't think of any ideas to continue on... TT^TT Hope you enjoyed the chap! ^.^