You Are Too Nice

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon sat on the chair of the dinning room and took stuff out of her backpack. She called aunt and lied that she was studying over a friend's house. Eunhyuk got her a cup of cold water and.

"Thanks." said Hyoyeon cramming homework like a boss

Eunhyuk stared at Hyoyeon and drank his coffee. He looked at her with dreamy eyes and had a smile on his face the whole time. Whenever Hyoyeon looked up, she would always see his adorable face, but she knew it wasn't the time to kiss him. Soon, Hyoyeon finished all her homework and slouched down on the chair.

"Barely I'm done!" she shouted in relief

"Barely." said Eunhyuk "Took you a while."

"Not my fault I got a bunch of homework, especially from math." recalled Hyoyeon "Teacher."

Eunhyuk chuckled. "Not my fault you look cute doing anything."

Hyoyeon blushed. "Stop complimenting me. One day I'll be overdosed and like die."

Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon on the forehead. "Then I'll spoil you like this."

Hyoyeon's face got redder and she ran towards the sofa and hid her face with a pillow. Eunhyuk took the pillow away from Hyoyeon and pecked her on the cheek.

"Stop!" she yelled shyly

Eunhyuk sat down on the sofa. He signaled for Hyoyeon to come. She looked at him and slowly came towards Eunhyuk. He smiled and pulled her towards his arms, and held Hyoyeon. She tried to get away, but couldn't move from Eunhyk's gripe. 

"Let go!" snapped Hyoyeon "This is embarrasing."

"How?" asked Eunhyuk "I want to hold you is that wrong?"

"But I have to go home." said Hyoyeon "It's getting late." 

"You have really bad excuses." stated Eunhyuk "It's obvious you hate you aunt. My only question is why are you stuck with her?" 

Hyoyeon turn sad. "My parents died in a car accident and the only person who lived around here that can take care of me is her. Aunty is a pain in the , but I have to deal with her if I want to graduate high school." 

"I see." 

"But it's fine. You get used to it."

Hyoyeon looked at her injured hand. "Life gets better."

Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon's right hand and kissed it. He put her hand on his cheek.

"Hyoyeon shouldn't anymore depressed today. You have me and I have you." confessed Eunhyuk "And I love you."

She smiled and kissed Eunhyuk on the mouth, making him feel shocked.

"I know I have you." agreed Hyoyeon "The best boyfriend a girl can have." 

"Alirght. You should rest right now. My Hyoyeon has been through enough today."

Hyoyeon smiled and closed her eyes to sleep, laying on Eunhyuk's shoulder. He put his chin over her head and soon fell asleep too. The two of them held onto one another and felt peace. 

"Hyoyeon wake up!" shouted Eunhyk, shaking Hyoyeon 

"Five more minutes." she whined 

"It's already 8 at night!" 

Hyoyeon finally woke up when she heard the time. 

"Are you serious?!" 

"Yeah I'm serious!"

Hyoyeon hurry and grabbed her things. Eunhyuk took her home. 

"Bye!" smiled Hyoyeon "I'll see you tomorrow." 

Hyoyeon opened the door and almost had a glass cup thrown at her. 

"Why are you home late!" shouted the aunt " you were suppose to make me food and clean the house hours ago!" 

"Sorry aunt..." said Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk saw the aunt move closer and slapped Hyoyen. He couldn't take anymore of this sight and got out of the car. 

"Who are you?" asked the aunt 

"Her boyfriend and I think you shouldn't slap my girlfriend if you don't want anything bad to happen." threatened Eunhyuk

The aunt smirked. "Nice body guard you have..."

The aunt's words trailed off as she realized who it was. 

"I'm so sorry... Please don't do anything to me." she begged 

Eunhyuk took Hyoyeon to her room. 

"What was that?" questioned Hyoyeon

"Hmm? What do you mean?" responded Eunhyuk, acting like nothing happened

"How did you get my aunt to not hit me?" 

"Luck I guess."

"How is that luck?" 

"I don't know just is. Now sleep. You have school tomorrow."

Eunhyuk closed the door to Hyoyeon's room. The aunt stood in the corner came towards Eunhyuk 

"How are you dating Hyoyeon." she said in shock "I thought that I'll never have to see that face of yours again for what your dad did to my life."

"Just keep your mouth shut about who I am," warned Eunhyuk "and stop hurting Hyoyeon or else I'll make sure your life is going to be a living hell."

The aunt gulped and nodded. Eunhyuk walked out of the door and drove home. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. Eunhyuk got his phone out and called Hyoyeon. 

"Hey Hyo." said Eunhyuk "Your aunt bullying you still?"

"No thanks to you." responded Hyoyeon "You saved my life."

He laughed. "I really missed you sleeping on my bed."

Hyoyeon blushed. 

" I missed sleeping there too." she confessed 

"Well, this is weird telling you to sleep when I was at your house and now calling you."

"It's cause Eunhyuk misses me too much." 

"Isn't my crush cute. Well, what do you want to  do tomorrow?"

"I don't know, but it is Friday tomorrow."

"Want to go to a mall? My treat."

"Seems tempting.. Sure, but I'll have to change first." 

"Fine with me."

"Okay Eunhyuk. Tomorrow at the mall."

Hyoyeon yawned. "Ima sleep now good night."

"Night."