How to Move On

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon and Kai went into the nurse office together. For Hyoyeon, it was so awkward since they broke up, and she just saw a fight between brothers. As soon as they entered the room, the nurse ran towards Kai.

"Kai are you alright?" she asked worriedly, ignoring the fact Hyoyeon is there "Let me treat your wounds okay?"

Kai shoved her hand away and sat on a chair. The nurse didn't even mind the fact he did so, and sat right next to him, continuing to be concerned. She washed a towel with hot water and was about to put it on Kai's face, but he only slapped her hand away again.

"Let me do it." assured Hyoyeon tired to seeing the nurse failing

"Back of ." replied the nurse

The nurse stood up. She pointed a crooked finger at Hyoyeon and said

"You must the the that caused so much pain for my Kai. I let you and him talk in this room because I thought he was gonna throw you, but you're the one that broke his poor heart!"

"Calm down. It's not like Ima steal him from you." assured Hyoyeon

The nurse freaked out and shoved all of her stuff on the table to the floor.

"THIS IS MY NURSERY ROOM SO GET OUT!" the nurse shouted with all her might

Kai slammed his fist to the table.

"Get out!" yelled Kai

Hyoyeon sighed and was began to turn around.

"Not you Hyo." he stated

The nurse looked at Kai.

"You can't possibly mean-

"Yes you!"

Hyoyeon saw tears coming down the nurse's eyes as she opened the door out of the nurse's office and headed to a bathroom. Hyoyeon picked up the towel the nurse dropped and rewashed it. She then began to pat the towel softly onto Kai's wounds. He flinched at once when the towel met his face.

"What the hell was up with you and that nurse?" questioned Hyoyeon

"My ex." responded Kai "I wasn't really actually dating her, but she thought I was."

"What happened between you two?"

"Well.. She and I met up by coincidence and next thing you know she was treating my dad, but he wasn't even sick. You probably can guess what she did."

Hyoyeon nodded. "Go on."

"This was when you dumped me by the way. So she saw that I was suffering, and we just hooked up." admitted Kai "It was good at first because I thought she can make me forget about you, but my heart it didn't seem to heal the way I wanted it to, so I dumped her.

Hyoyeon didn't reply and continued on to treat Kai's wounds. This time she pressed the alcohol hard onto Kai's knuckles.

"Ouch! Hyo that hurts!" pouted Kai

"You deserve this pain since you boned another woman." she stated

Kai smirked. "Does that mean you'll take me back?"

Hyoyeon sighed. "Who knows... I still miss.."

A tear rolled down Hyoyeon cheeks, but Kai swept it away.

"I'll wait for you even if it takes a million years." he stated

Hyoyeon smiled. She hurried on finishing treating Kai's wounds, but saw the door to the nurse office open. It turned out to be Eunhyuk and Gyuri. Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk in a shocked face, but felt hurt at the same time seeing him lean onto Gyuri. Hyoyeon finished placing a band aid on Kai's cut lip and wrapping Kai's right hand with the white cloth looking band aid. Hyoyeon took Kai's hand and wrapped it around her shoulder. They start to walk towards the exit and bumped into Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon went past him, but he took her hand, holding her back.

"Looks like you moved on with me," he scoffed "and to here I thought we were something special. Maybe you were just a thing you try once but never will again."

"You too." replied Hyoyeon in a hushed voice

Eunhyuk let go of Hyoyeon hand, feeling even more pain stabbed inside his heart. On the other hand Hyoyeon felt her heart shattered and was on the verge of tears, but kept it inside and walked off with Kai.

 

Eunhyuk sat down on the chair he saw Hyoyeon sit on. He knew that doing this was just plain creepy, but it's the closest thing he has that's her. Gyuri sat on a chair next to him and began to treat Eunhyuk wounds, but was shoved away.

"Oppa why do you keep doing this to me!" exclaimed Gyuri now crying "Even if I can't be your preference what's so good about a girl you just met?"

Eunhyuk turned his head away from Gyuri.

"Go back to class." he said sharply

Gyuri slammed both of her hands on the table.

"Fine! Be like that oppa!" she cried

Gyuri ran off, in tears and got to her class. Eunhyuk treated his own wounds and wrapped his bloody hand. He got up and drove home, his parents home to see him mom.

 

Hyoyeon and Kai walked together, but Hyoyoen stopped her pace as soon as she knew that her distance with Eunhyuk is long enough. She leaned her head towards Kai's chest.

"Just let me rest like this.... please..." she cried in pain

Kai sighed and hugged Hyoyeon with no idea on how to cheer her up. Was she this hurt when I broke up with her or worse? My Hyo... Hyoyoen cried, but stopped and up her tears. She opened the backpack and grabbed a few paper tissues and blew her nose.  

"Sorry for messing up your shirt." said Hyoyoen faking a smile

Kai took Hyoyeon's hand and dragged her out of school.

"Where are we going?" she asked

"To my house." replied Kai, hurrying his pace up

"But school."

"It's not like you never ditched school Hyo."

She didn't respond to Kai, but left a real smile on her face as she hurried with him out of school. Kai led her to his car. Hyoyeon hopped on.

"I don't remember you ever buying this car." she stated

"Nice car huh? It's my favorite car since I threw the Merecedes away." responded Kai

"Good sports car with that color red damn." commented Hyoyeon

Kai laughed and began driving to his house. He took Hyoyoen inside and said hi to his father.

"What a lovely girl you found there!" exclaimed the father, having no idea this is Eunhyuk's and Kai's ex

"Thanks appa."

"Hyo this is my appa." said Kai "And appa this is my soon to be girlfriend Hyoyeon."

The father dropped his smile into a frown. Hyoyeon looked at him with creeped out eyes. She poked Kai and whispered to him.

"Why is your dad giving my a bad stare?"

"I don't know either..." lied Kai who knows that his dad hates her more than anything else in the world right now

Kai put his hand around Hyoyeon shoulder and took her into his room. Kai's appa looked at him with shocked eyes. As soon as the two weren't in sight, the father slammed his cane hard towards the ground and knocked over a glass cup, making it break into pieces. This girl keeps getting into the sons future. There MUST be a way to get rid of her before it's too late!

 

Hyoyeon was placed on Kai's bed. She slightly blushed.

"Why can't I just sit on the chair?" she questioned

"Cause I want your smell on the bed." smirked Kai

Hyoyeon blushed even harder and went her way to the chair. Kai laughed.

"I'm joking." he confessed "I just thought you would be more comfortable.. unless you want me to..."

Hyoyeon covered her ears and shouted "La la la!" Kai chuckled.

"Wait for me for a sec. Let me get you some water."

"Oh alright." said Hyoyeon smiling and looking around Kai's desk

Kai looked at Hyoyoen with yearning eyes as she saw her touch his things. He took off the band aid and turned Hyoyeon his way. Kai leaned closer to Hyoyeon, giving her a soft warm kiss...