The Life of Hyoyeon

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon walked to her house. She texted the guys that she didn't feel like hanging out today and they didn't seem to mind. Hyoyeon opened the door to her house and heard her aunt screaming.

"Hyoyeon! Get me my remote!" she shouted

"Yes." Hyoyeon responded

Hyoyeon walked over to her aunt and gave her the tv remote.

"Buy food. I'm hungry." the aunt said

"Yes aunty."

Hyoyeon put her backpack and things down. She slipped onto her Nikes and went to the market. Everyone that worked there said hi to her and gave her discounts.

"Thanks to you my customers double!" commented a worker

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged the lady. She walked on buying things that are cheap and not too expensive. 40 minutes later she reached home and began cooking. After Hyoyeon was finished, she had dinner with her aunt and walked into the room.

"Hyoyeon! Stop being lazy and buy me some alcohol!" shouted the aunt

"I'm not old enough." Hyoyeon replied

She locked her room and let her aunt shout and scream. Everyday is the same in this house. How to escape.. Hyoyeon finished her homework and showered. She went onto Fackbook using her computer. There was over 1000 messages and post on her wall. It took Hyoyeon awhile to like every single one and reply to the messages and read them. Soon it was time for Hyoyeon to sleep and wake up to another day. She changed quickly, ate, and went to school. Just as Hyoyeon stepped into the school gates, everyone surrounded her.

"So Mrs. Mary went bye bye!" said one of Hyoyeon's followers "And so did two other teachers."

"I see." responded Hyoyeon

The bell rang and Hyoyeon walked to her first period. As she walked, Hyoyeon bumped into Eunhyuk and his papers flew everywhere.

"I'm so sorry!" Hyoyeon said picking up the papers

"Nah. It's okay." assured Eunhyuk

"Here you go!"

Hyoyeon gave the papers to Eunhyuk, but she didn't know it was him till she saw his face. You gotta be kidding me. Hyoyeon's face was still and she got goose bumps all over her body. Eunhyuk waved his hand over Hyoyeon's face, but she didn't budge. He shrugged and walked off. After a while, Hyoyeon got to her senses and walked to classs... late.

Lunch came and Hyoyeon just sat at the table looking for Eunhyuk.

"What are you doing Hyo?" asked Siwon, Hyoyeon's close friend

"Nothing much.. Just stalking a teacher..." she responded "You didn't hear that."

Siwon shoved Hyoyeon a little and sat on the table beside her.

"You found him yet?" he asked

"Nope. Not yet."

"Who is the lucky teacher. Guy or girl?"

"Guy."

Siwon dropped his ice cream and hit accidentally fell on someone's head. A girl who sat right below him with her boyfriend freaked out and started screaming.

"Oh my ing lord! My hair!" she cried

Hyoyeon chuckled and tried to hide her laughter. Siwon just looked at her and completely out and just had his awkward shocked pose, mouth opened and eyes wide.

"YOU!" she pointed at Hyoyeon " you must've done this!"

"Woah..." Hyoyeon assured "It's not me."

"It's gotta be you." the girl pointed out "Just cause I look prettier than you, doesn't mean you can do this to make yourself look better."

Hyoyeon laughed while everyone else stay quiet. "You must be dreaming to even compare to me girl. Wait a million years and maybe you'll have a chance. HA not!"

The girl's face turned red and was about to slap Hyoyeon, but Hyoyeon already was prepared for that, so she slapped the girl so hard probably the whole school is able to hear the smack.

"Umm... I think you might need some ice for that." said Hyoyeon "And lots of it."

The girl began crying on her boyfriend's shoulder and walked to the nurse's office.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to their classroom. The guys gave Hyoyeon fist bumps and head to class. They told her that she should've gone a little easier on the girl, but still they understood why she had to do what she did.

Hyoyeon and Siwon were left alone at the lunch tables.

"What was that for? Aish!" yelled Hyoyeon "I got blamed cause of you!"

Siwon laughed and flinched every time Hyoyeon was about to hit him. "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry! You little-

"At least you weren't the one that got slapped."

"At least?! Let's see what happens if you get slapped then!" she teased

"Woah... No thankyou!"

"You should grow a ball tree Siwon. You'll need it." she commented "What person let's the girl take all the blame?"

"Well... You're not a girl."

Hyoyeon gave SIwon a death stare and began to chase him around in circles and somehow they ended up near Siwon's next period. She said bye to Siwon and walked to her next classroom. The bell rang and Hyoyeon hasn't made it to math class yet, but she could care less. Just when Hyoyeon was about to step inside the classroom, Eunhyuk slammed the door on her face. You gotta be ing kidding with me.