Class Field Trip to Resort

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon chose to be absent for the next few days. She prepared things for the class filed trip which is going to be a private resort for only students at Ace Academy. Hyoyeon always loved going there every year since it was a really good get away from her aunt. She packed her things and headed to school. When Hyoyeon got there, she noticed everyone had bags and things, also excited for the trip.

"Hyo!" said Siwon "Where the hell have you been these last few days! I thought you were going to ditch the trip too!"

"Aish! You think I'll ever ditch a resort?" Hyoyeon asked

Siwon walked up to Hyoyeon. He hugged her. "I thought you were in some deep stupid."

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged him back. "I'll never get into trouble like that. Even if I did you are my second in command."

Eunhyuk walked over and broke the two up.

"No hugging on school campus." Eunhyuk warned

Hyoyeon looked at him with angry eyes but ignored his comment.

"Sorry but I think your mistaken, this is highschool. Not elementary."

With that Hyoyeon grabbed Siwon's hand and walked off, heading towards the bus. She stepped inside and sat down with Siwon by her side.

"Woah Hyo.." Siwon commented

"What?" she questioned

"Nah.. Nevermind."

Hyoyeon and Siwon changed the topic and talked about what happened the last few days.

"It was so awkward not having any teachers leaving." Siwon blurted out

Hyoyeon laughed. "You guys are way to used to the cycle then."

"Well, it's your fault."

Hyoyeon and Siwon joked around and waited for the bus to start moving. There were 5 buses that students can go into. They had the power to choose any bus they wanted.  There usually are 3 chaperones that watch over the students. It was always the easiest time for Hyoyeon to strike and destory the teachers. Eunhyuk walked into the bus and sat right in front of Hyoyeon who decided to sit all the way in the back. Are you ing serious? She saw Eunhyuk look at her, but Hyoyeon ignored the fact he sat there.

"Anyways.." said Hyoyeon "I gotta make something clear."

"What is that?" questioned Siwon

"Do you have abs?"

"Wait. What?!" Siwon reacted

"Do you have abs?" Hyoyeon asked again

"Yeah.."

"Lemme see."

Siwon looked at Hyoyeon awkwardly, but he lifted his shirt anyways.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five Heh.. You got all six gratz." said Hyoyeon

"You mean eight." Siwon corrected

"Nah.. Ima say six."

Hyoyeon poked Siwon's abs and was pretty surprised on how toned they are.

"You did a good job dude." smirked Hyoyeon "Can't wait till we go swimming. I bet girls are going to be all over you and I get to watch while eating popcorn." she laughed "Thinking about you having to run back and fourth is going to be funny!"

Eunhyuk coughed to input that he was there too, but Hyoyeon continued to ignore him.

"I have abs to.." he whsipered

For the rest of the ride Hyoyeon stayed silent and slept on Siwon's shoulder. She wanted to make sure Eunhyuk was looking at them even for a few seconds. Who's the jealous one now. They finally arrived at the resort. Hyoyeon decided to have a seperate room close to the seniors. She rested for a little bit and texted Siwon.

Hyoyeon: U gonna come to the beach?

Siwon: Yeah. U go first ill be there in 20 mins

Hyoyeon: K

Hyoyeon looked at her phone and saw there was another text. It was from Donghae.

Donghae: Hey princess. Im at the beach. Come

Hyoyeon: How did you get my phone number?

Donhae: I got my sources

Hyoyeon didn't reply to the text and got ready. She wore her white bikini and wrapped a towel around herself. Then the phone got another text... This time it was from Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: Hey Hyoyeon.. Meet me at the Beach please? I have something to say

Hyoyeon sighed and went out of the room. What should I do...

     Hyoyeon went to the beach and places her things on a long beach chair. She looked at her phone and got another text from Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: I'm behind you

Hyoyeon looked back and saw Eunhyuk. He waved at her and walked to a table. Hyoyeon followed and sat in front of Eunhyuk. A waitress came up and asked if they wanted anything.

"I'll have lemonade with a hint of vodka." said Hyoyeon

"I'll have what she has." ordered Eunhyuk

The waitress nodded and went away.

"What do you want?" Hyoyeon asked "I never want to talk to you again after this."

"You bikini looks pretty." Eunhyuk complimented

Hyoyeon blushed but became straight faced again.

"Cut to the chase."

"I just want to know where have you been these last few days. What happened after out conversation that day, you just disappeared."

"I was at home doing nothing and crying... If that's all you have to say then I'm leaving."

Hyoyeon stood up and Eunhyuk reached for her hand.

"I'm not done yet." he growled

Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk's eyes filled with rage and sat down. The waitress came and gave them their drinks.

"You confuse me Hyo.." Eunhyuk admitted

"Don't call me Hyo. Only people who are my friends are able to call me that." Hyoyeon lectured

"Well, what if I said I might like you?" Eunhyuk confessed

Hyoyeon froze.

"You rejected me remember?" Hyoyeon pointed out

Hyoyeon stood up and poured the lemonade at Eunhyuk's face.

"This is bull. Stop playing with my mind."

Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hand, but she pulled his hand away. Hyoyeon walked off.