Teachers Can Be Trouble?

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon waited for 30 minutes until the bell rang. Eunhyuk opened the door and Hyoyeon can finally come in. Everyone was just as shocked as she was for never once did a teacher lock her out.

"Take a seat." demanded Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon said nothing and walked to her table. With one kick at the table, it knocked over, making a loud noise. Some girls even screamed in horror. Hyoyeon laughed and sat on the chair.

"Ahhhh. Taking a seat is so relaxing don't you think Eunhyuk?"

Everyone was pretty shock Hyoyeon called him Eunhyuk instead of Mr. Eunhyuk but no one said anything. Eunhyuk ignored Hyoyeon and went on with class. He assigned work for the students and walked up to Hyoyeon just when they began working. He picked up the table and slammed it upright in front of Hyoyeon, but she didn't even flinch. He gave her paper, a lead pencil, and the math book to do her work.

"And by doing you work I mean everyone!" he shouted

Hyoyeon stood up and took a step toward the table. She bent down and finished her work which took about 4 minutes. Hyoyeon glared at Eunhyuk as soon as she was done and moved back to her chair. Eunhyuk who was grading papers felt Hyoyeon's scary aura and got chills down his back. He gave Hyoyeon a dangerous glance too and the two stared at each other with bad thoughts. I swear to god I'm going to get rid of him! No one slams a door in my face! The whole class looked at the both of them and knew not to get involved in this. Eunhyuk walked over to Hyoyeon's seat and checked her work and answers. He check every single one to find out all were the right answer and doubled checked to make sure. Hyoyeon smirked as she saw his priceless surprised expression. Hyoyeon opened her backpack and got out a book to read for the rest of the period. 

Eunhyuk dismissed the class early and made Hyoyeon stay back again. She walked to Eunhyuk's table. Eunhyuk went over and closed the door to his class and sat on his chair. 

"What do you want now?" Hyoyeon questioned 

"Nothing much... I just want to say don't be late to class." said Eunhyuk

"You should worry about the students instead of me." Hyoyeon responded "I'll see you in dance class."

Hyoyeon walked away and pushed herself out of the door. The bell rang and Hyoyeon ditched dance class and hung out with her friends at McDonalds. Eunhyuk entered dance class to find Hyoyeon missing. He also saw new students but the weren't really in dance clothes.

"Mr. Eunhyuk?" asked the girl who seemed new "Can I join this dance class?"

Eunhyuk scratched his head and responded "You can audition because this is an advanced class. If you are new then you should join a beginning class or so."

"But Mr. Eunhyuk!" the girls whined surround him

Eunhyuk shoved them aside and went on with class. The girls had a chance to stay but continuously threw themselves at him.

"You girls get out now!" Eunhyuk yelled getting even more frustrated "And damn! Why the hell did Hyoyeon ditch! This girl!"

Everyone heard him shout out in a very angry tone.

"Dude." said one of the dancers "If your looking for Hyoyeon noona she's at McDonalds or an ice cream shop. Also if you are gonna find her find Siwon too. He's been ditching for half a year, but the teachers here are to afraid to do ."

"Thanks..." responded Eunhyuk "Umm-

"It's Henry." he said

"Yeah thanks and noona?"

"Yep. My Hyoyeon noona so pretty. I like her so don't say any to my Hyoyeon noona or I'll break your balls." Henry threatened

Eunhyuk laughed and kicked the girls out. He let the class out early. If they wanted to stay back and practice, Eunhyuk told Henry to stay back and lock the door when everyone leaves, but he had to give Henry 20 bucks. Eunhyuk quickly drove to McDonalds and went inside. When Eunhyuk opened the door, Hyoyeon noticed him immediately and freaked out. my life today! ! ! Just ing ! How does he even know where I hang out?

"Yo!" whispered Hyoyeon to Siwon "Ima have to go now cause the ing teach Eunhyuk is right in front of us.... And like I don't need anymore trouble today."

Siwon chuckled softly. "The queen of trouble making is running away from a teacher when she kills them. This is the first even for you Hyo."

Hyoyeon punched Siwon on the shoulder.

"Ima go now. Tell everyone I left cause I was tired."

"Got it."

Hyoyeon snuck out of McDonalds, but little did she know Eunhyuk saw her leaving and is following her. Eunhyuk ran out of McDonalds just after paying for his meal and got a hold of Hyoyeon's hand.

"Get your damn hand away from me!" Hyoyeon shouted

"Then stop being a bad student!" smirked Eunhyuk

He pulled Hyoyeon's with more force than intended, making her fall onto him. The two fell down onto the grass, but their legs were on the cement. Hyoyeon can feel Eunhyuk's hard body and his over whelming warmth. Well this can't get anymore awkward. She got up quickly.

"Well!" she snapped "You're a bad teacher!"

She stomped away.