Getting Closer

How to beat a Teacher

The bus stopped at the school. It was now 8:30 and everyone's rich parents had picked them up. Hyoyeon stood next to Siwon.

"Hey." she said

"Hey.." replied Siwon  

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Because I'm trying to find Mr. Eunhyuk."

Hyoyeon laughed. "He's standing right there to your right."

"Oooh..." replied Siwon "Cool..."

A car showed up for Siwon.

"Wanna come?" he asked "I want to talk to you still."

Hyoyeon looked around to see Eunhyuk gone. She hesitated but agreed to Siwon's offer. The driver took her things and put it in the trunk. Hyoyeon sat near the window and so did Siwon.

"So... What do you want to talk to me about?" Hyoyeon asked

"How's you and your aunt. I know that the permission slip was forged. After all I am in the student council and did set up this trip. I saw you permission slip."

Hyoyeon sighed. "I didn't tell aunt anything. She's not my parent any ways."

"But you and I both know the consequences if you defy her."

"Yeah... Happens every year. You get used to it." 

Hyoyeon's voice trailed off and began to break. Siwon patted her head.

"Sorry I said so much."

"It's ok." 

Siwon dropped off Hyoyeon and helped carry her things to the door.

"Thanks for driving me home." Hyoyeon said

"Your welcome."

Hyoyeon opened the door and saw her aunt sitting at the table.

"Finally your home." hissed the aunt "You disrespectful child leaving you aunt alone."

Hyoyeon ignored her and tried to go into the room.

"HEY!" she called out "Get me a knife."

Hyoyeon dropped her luggage and went to the kitchen and got a knife out. She handed it over to the aunt.

"Give me you right hand." smirked the aunt

The aunt took Hyoyeon's right and opened the palm. She let the knife gently scrap Hyoyeon, and then made a vertical cut on her pal. Blood began to fall out dripping onto the floor.

"You've been a bad niece, so this is you punishment." warned the aunt "Get out of my house. Come back when I'm asleep or something."

Hyoyeon said nothing. She just went out of the door and sat on the steps. Getting out her phone, Hyoyeon dialed Eunhyuk's number. She used her left hand to hold the phone and kept her voice in check. The wound began to sting her hand and bleed out a lot.

"Hello?" said Eunhyuk

"Hey..." whispered Hyoyeon trying to keep herself together

"What's wrong?" yawned Eunhyuk getting ready for bed

"Umm.. Do you have any band aids?"

Eunhyuk freaked out and ran to his car. "What's wrong?"

"My aunt kicked me out and cut me."

Eunhyuk ended the phone call, making Hyoyeon feel worried not knowing what's going on. In a mere 5 minutes, Eunhyuk was at Hyoyeon's house.

"What are you doing here?" said Hyoyeon

"I was worried about you. Your voice felt like it was on the verge of tears, and I don't want my Hyoyeon to cry." confessed Eunhyuk

He walked towards Hyoyeon and pulled her into his arms.

"First off, you're coming to my house. Got that?" forced Eunhyuk

He took Hyoyeon's hand and brought her to the car. Eunhyuk took out his jacket and wrapped Hyoyeon's shoulders.

"Don't catch a cold on me." smiled Eunhyuk

The drive only took a few minutes. Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk's house. She opened in shock.

"What's up?" asked Eunhyuk parking the car

"This isn't a house.. It's like a ing mansion."

Eunhyuk laughed. Hyoyeon always loved seeing him happy like this. Eunhyuk barely noticed the bleeding hand. He grabbed it and saw all the blood on his jacket.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly

Hyoyeon grunted. "You're like hold my hand really hard and it hurts."

Eunhyuk realized what he was doing and let go.

"My bad."

Hyoyeon forced a smiled, trying to ignore the wound. Eunhyuk took her inside and got the first aid kit. Hyoyeon sat on the sofa and waited for Eunhyuk. He opened the kit and grabbed the roll of cloth and rubbed alcohol onto Hyoyeon's hand..

"Son of a !" shouted Hyoyeon in pain and irritation "This piece of-

"Stop cussing.." advised Eunhyuk "My nieghbors are sleeping you know."

Hyoyeon quickly grabbed a pillow that's the closest to her. She shouted with the pillow on so all Eunhyuk can hear is muffled voices. He couldn't keep his laughter in when Hyoyeon kept shouting on the pillow, but focused and wrapped the white band aid like cloth onto her hand.

"Sleep here tonight." offered Eunhyuk

"I can't.." replied Hyoyeon "Don't you think we're moving so fast?"

"What do you mean?" questioned Eunhyuk

"Aish! We barely dated for a few days and couples right now are just suppose to be holding hands, but I'm already.."

Hyoyeon's face began to blush. "At you house."

Eunhyuk's face began to get red too. "You're right, but what am I suppose to do? You were outside by yourself in the cold. I just can't stand and watch that!"

"But still!" exclaimed Hyoyeon "You don't have any clothes for me or anything, and I need to take a shower. All that stuff."

"You can take a shower and wear my shirt." Eunhyuk pointed out  "And I'll drive you home at six in the morning, so you can change for school."

"But-"

"No buts."

Eunhyuk took Hyoyeon to the shower. He chose one of his big shirts and gave it to Hyoyeon

"Here change into this.." he muttered under his breathe

Hyoyeon nodded, closing the bathroom door. As soon as Hyoyeon closed the door, Eunhyuk took a deep breathe in a calmed his crazy hormones down. Man she makes me feel like a teenage boy that just can't control his own hormones... I'm a grown man dammit!