Trouble Maker

How to beat a Teacher

 

Hyoyeon woke up super early and got ready for school. She walked by herself to the gates and met up with some people. Siwon was suprised to see her coming so early.

"This is probably the first time I see Hyo comming to school so early." said Siwon

"Oh shut up." she replied "I just.. wanted to check out what happens in the morning that's all."

Siwon laughed. "That's all."

"Anyways are the teachers here too?" Hyoyeon asked

"Yep. They are all in the classrooms and some in the lounge."

"So, they don't know we're out here."

"Nope!"

"So they won't know what we are doing outside?"

"Nah. They don't check in the mornings."

Hyoyeon smirked and left. Siwon followed and ditched the rest of the group. As they walked into the gym, Hyoyeon opened the lock to the PE equipment storage with a paperclip in a mere 10 seconds. She smirked to herself as she heard the lock click. I'm a genius.

"Damn. Hyo is a boss at everything I see."

She smiled. Just when Hyoyeon got a hold of opening the lock, she heard a noise. Hyoyeon quickly grabbed Siwon and they hid in the storage. She made sure she had the lock in her hands and left a small creak to look at.

"Should we even be here?" questioned a voice that sounds like a girl

"Don't worry babe. Teachers don't go here early." assured a guy's voice

"Should we do it here?" she asked

"Yep unless you wanna leave me. I can get another girl if you don't want me."

They moved closer to the storage, and Hyoyeon saw their body figure but not their faces. The guy looked familiar to Hyoyeon. She gasped and pushed the door open hard. Siwon freaked out when she did that and shouted. "Hyo calm down girl! Even if the teachers aren't here that was loud as !"

"Hyo." said the dude "Is that what they call you?"

"Donghae." she replied with distaste

"Hey. Don't be so harsh! I've heard lots of rumors about you." smirked Donghae

"And so did I."

He walked towards Hyoyeon and tried to touch her, but Hyoyeon whacked Donghae's hand away. She could smell a strong scent of cirgarettes from him.

"Don't ing touch me." she warned

"Oh. Aren't you cute, blocking my hand when you know you want me." Donghae convinced to himself

"HA! I said I heard of you cause you're everywhere in this school banging every girl." Hyoyeon stated

"Not every girl. I need a little more to go. Especially if I can get my hands on this one, life would be nice."

Hyoyeon looked at him with hate. "Aren't you a ."

Donghae laughed. "At least I'm not the one destroying teachers. You know how much trouble my dad has, always having to look for new teachers because of your ? He's a chairman, not a babysitter."

"Do you know how much your dad's reputation gets because of your ?" Hyoyeon snapped

Siwon smiled and laughed silently at Hyoyeon's comeback.

"You got burned hard dude." Siwon commented

Donghae's face flushed, but he retained his cool. The girl who is with him walked closer to Donghae.

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that , or I'll beat up your face." threatened the girl

"Beat me up?" Hyoyeon laughed "Try!"

Hyoyeon walked closer to the girl, and she hid behind Donghae. The bell rang and students began walking into the school.

"Tell your girlfriend to keep in check." said Hyoyeon

Donghae laughed out hard and couldn't hid his laughter.

"First time I've ever heard a girl say that Hyo!" smiled Donghae "You are interesting."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and mumbled prick under her breathe as she walked away with Siwon.

"Hey! It was nice seeing you!" shouted Donghae

"It wasn't pleasant seeing you though." Hyoyeon responded

Hyoyeon walked to class. Soon it was math class and Hyoyeon was kind of thrilled. She was the first to enter the classroom. Eunhyuk saw her and looked surprised.

"Well this is an amazing sight." Eunhyuk blurted out

"What is?" Hyoyeon questioned already knowing the answer

"Seeing you here in class so early." Eunhyuk admitted

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Nope."

Hyoyeon went to her seat. Just when she sat down, Hyoyeon saw a teacher approach Eunhyuk. They looked close and could be mistaken as a couple. Hyoyeon has never seen this teacher before. Seeing Eunhyuk and the woman laughing made Hyoyeon pissed. Whoever the teacher is.. Hyoyeon certainly doesn't like her. Well... guess whose's on the A list of teachers Ima get rid of... The bell rang and the woman left. Eunhyuk looked up at Hyoyeon and saw she was mad. Hyoyeon gave Eunhyuk a death stare. She left her seat and sat in the front, right in front of Eunhyuk's desk.

Class started. Hyoyeon put her feet onto the table and crossed them. Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon's feet and gave her a face and mouthing words to her. Hyoyeon just smirked and yawned. Everyone else was confused at what was happening between the two of them. Eunhyuk began the lesson. He eyed Hyoyeon a couple of times to see if she was going to do anything, but luckily Hyoyeon didn't yet. When Eunhyuk stopped looking at Hyoyeon, she ripped a piece of paper into a square and put it inside . After doing so Hyoyeon drank water, but managed to keep the paper ball there. After she made sure Eunhyuk wasn't looking and wrapped that small piece of paper into a bigger square of paper. Hyoyeon kept that into for about 5 minutes. The spit ball had doubled in size. Hyoyeon quickly took it out of . Just when Eunhyuk turned around, Hyoyeon stretched and threw it at Eunhyuk's back hard, but she miscalculated and it had hit Eunhyuk's forehead and was stuck there.

"Class turn to page three hundred and twenty eight. Do number one through twenty." Eunhyuk assigned "And Hyoyeon you and I are gonna have a little chat."

Eunhyuk removed the spit ball and slammed it into the trash bin. ... I'm ing screwed. Hyoyeon walked out of the classroom with Eunhyuk.

"What the hell was that?" he questioned

"A spit ball genius." answered Hyoyeon

"Aish! Why did you throw it at me!" Eunhyuk snapped

"Psh... I don't need to tell you." Hyoyeon said

"You little-

Eunhyuk shrugged and combed his hair back with his hand. "Miss you are now having detention in my classroom."

"And who do you think you are giving me detention?"

"A teacher punishing a bad student."

Hyoyeon scoffed. "A bad student comes from a bad teacher."

Eunhyuk's face got red and slammed Hyoyeon to the wall. They are barely an inch apart.

"Last time I checked I'm not the bad teacher." smirked Eunhyuk "But I can be bad..."