Love is a Drug

How to beat a Teacher

Kai went out to get a glass of water. As he grabbed a glass, his dad slammed the cane into the floor hard, making Kai jump.

"What do you want?" asked Kai

"What are you doing with that girl?!" snapped Kai's dad "SHE is ruining out family and your future."

Kai sighed. "Appa your only thinking what's good for YOU not for me. Hyoyeon is an amazing person and there is no way in hell am I letting her go again."

"I just want what's good for you." recalled the father

Kai said nothing in response.

 

Hyoyeon sat on Kai's chair and boredom hit her. There's gotta be something to do.. Hyoyeon stood up and left the room. She wandered herself and spotted Kai. Hyoyeon was about to run to him until she saw Kai and his dad fighting. She saw the two and didn't want to interrupt, so she headed somewhere else upstairs... Hyoyen headed towards a huge room and was tempted to go in, so she did. As Hyoyeon stepped in she saw a woman with wires hooked to her.

The woman was asleep and didn't notice that Hyoyeon was there. Hyoyeon walked up towards the woman and saw Eunhyuk sleeping right next to her side. She gasped. Eunhyuk slowly began to open his eyes but Hyoyoen already ran out of the door. Eunhyuk yawned and looked around to see no one. He thought it seemed weird, so he went outside to check things out, spotting Hyoyeon.

"Hyo!" called Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon ignored Eunhyuk and made her way downstairs, where no one was at sight. Eunhyuk quickly caught up and grabbed her hand.

"Let me go!" she snapped

Hyoyeon tugged her hand back and ran out of the back door that led to a garden. She stopped at stared at the gigantic garden in shock. It was one of the most beatiful sights in the world, having roses to one side, daisies on another, lilies, and more flowers she can't seem to identify. At the center was like a table outing with nice white chairs, a white table, and a white house like looking thing that covered the area. Eunhyuk caught up with Hyoyeon and held her from behind.

"Hear me out please." begged Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon sighed. "How many times did I hear that word from your mouth? Remember I didn't break up with you."

"I needed to... for your sake."

"What do you mean for my sake?"

Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk away and headed towards the white chairs. She took a seat and crossed her arms. Eunhyuk took a seat next to her and tried to hold her hand, but Hyoyeon slapped it away.

"Hurry up. I need to find Kai." stated Hyoyeon

"You know I love you right?" recalled Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon said nothing. She looked away from Eunhyuk's direction.

"Just hurry up and tell me what you wanna say." 

"My mom has cancer..." said Eunhyuk "She told me to follow my dad's orders to make her happy, but my body is keeping me from doing so."

"What do you mean?"

"I like you Hyo, but I can't keep myself from being near you, but still you a a student and I am you teacher. This was never gonna work out from the start."

Hyoyeon scoffed. "If this is what you wanted to say, then I'm off."

Hyoyeon stood up and slapped Eunhyuk across the face.

"I knew I shouldn't like a teacher and move on, but I couldn't..." cried Hyoyeon "Make me hate you Eunhyuk... please."

Kai opened the door to the garden and saw Hyoyeon.

"Hyo!" he called out and running towards the center of the garden

Seeing Kai, Hyoyeon ran towards him and began hugging him, crying. Kai looked at Eunhyuk and gave him a death stare.

"You again I see always ruining Hyoyeon making her cry." snapped Kai

Kai stoked Hyoyeon hair.

"EUNHYUK GO AWAY!?" yelled Hyoyeon in desperation

Eunhyuk stood up walking to the door, but stopped himself and dragged Hyoyeon away from Kai.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence." stated Eunhyuk

Let me go!" screamed Hyoyeon, trying to pull herself away, but Eunhyuk overpowered her

"Even if I broke the rules, the were the best time of my life and you are the most beautiful thing that came to my life."

Eunhyuk cupped his hands on Hyoyeon face and pecked her lips.

"Hyo I love you and I regret breaking up with you, the most precious gem and my life. Would you consider taking me back?" said Eunhyuk

At that moment the world had seemed to stop. Hyoyoen stood there frozen and speechless. Why are guys so damn confusing?

Author's Note: This late update.. Sorry! My internet shut down because a wire was burnt it took awhile to get that all fixed. xDD The chapter is short but the next update will be loooooong.